CHAPTER 1: MY DESTINY

we are different
"jihyun..." "I'm not jihyun.... please I'm yuha, Kim yuha I think you have mistaken me as someone else. sorry..." "you really think that you not jihyun? how about you prove it to me..." I... shut up my mouth. I dont think anything can solve this misunderstanding. I have told this guy a lot that I'm not jihyun but he still call me by that name and the most annoyed thing that he had been doing is he keep follow me everywhere I go. what is his problem I can't detect it. "so how can I prove it to you that I'm not jihyun?" "think by yourself?" I think I dislike like this guy. everything started at the bus stop. "Hey you! are you an artist the one who composed his own song. you the one right?! may I get you signature?" "jihyun?" "err... sorry what you say?" "jihyun!" ahah you must be mistaken I'm not jihyun I'm yuha. "okay I'm 20 years old." "jihyun is also 20 years old." "I'm from village" "she also from village" "I just come here a few hours ago.." "that not prove you idiot." "idiot you say... fine..." I take my bag and went away, leaving him alone at that restaurant. "sorry... sorry I did not mean to say that to you.. I just joking" I stop awhile. "OK I accept your apology then bye." that guy grab my hand. quickly I try to lured his hand "I'm sorry. I don't know you. to me you are stranger, eventhough you are handsome guy but this day a lot of strategy to kidnap people. sorry I'm afraid of you please stop follow me." he starled to hear the word come from me. His face change. "I'm sorry I really dont mean to-.. okay you may go." he left me there alone. I felt relieved. I straightly went to my aunt house. "I didn't think you house was so far to come here." "he he... I kind of sleep at the bus, so that why I late." "you better not to be like this anymore this city is totally different from your hometown. understood?" "yea... I understood"