N.O

The Fault in Kim Taehyung

“Lee TAEJIN WAKE UPPPPP! Bring yo fat down in instant!” A woman in her mid 30s shouted at the top of her lung to wake up her one and only daughter, Lee Taejin.

 

But to no avail, she got no response. Not even rushes footstep intending a person has woken up. Mrs Lee Minah sighed at her 19 years old daughter. It’s 12 noon and the young lady is still in her dreamland riding unicorn that s skittle. Lee Minah inhaled heavily before shouting as if the town’s on fire.

 

“Lee FREAKIN’ TAEJIN! WAKE THE HULL UP YOU LAZY BUM. IT’S NOON ALREADY! WASH UP AND DO THE HOUSEWORK OR SOCIALIZE OUTSIDE!!!!”

 

Meanwhile~

 

“Urgh…omma seriously has a vocal of an opera singer. Is this what appa loves so much about her? Gee…” Lee Taejin grumbled as she rolled around her queen size canopy bed and stretched her limbs.

 

“Kyaaa good morning world, your ray of sarcastic sunshine has awoken and ready to take over the world~” Taejin said sarcastically. She slowly trudged to her bathroom while removing her ear buds that she inserted before she slept to ignore her morning alarm A.K.A her mother.

 

 But she underestimated her mother’s vocal strength.

“Good morning omma” Taejin kissed her mom cheeks before taking her seat on the dining table ignoring her mother’s ridiculous judging stare.

 

‘It’s afternoon young lady” She retort and Taejin just sent her a flying kiss as if it doesn’t matter. It’s Sunday and weekend as ever peeps. No teenagers were planning to wake up early on this beautiful lazy day.

 

“Where’s appa?” Taejin asked although she knew the answer already. Ever since her father’s fashion industry rises to the top in Korea, her father, Lee Taemin was very busy and seldom had breakfast with them as he had morning meeting. Taejin didn’t complain because her father is working to feed them.

 

She must act mature for the sake of her family although they didn’t really have much family bonding time.

 

“Have you applied to your chosen college?” Her mother asked. Taejin was told to transfer to a new college from the one in state because her father will be doing his work along with her mother in Korea for good.

 

Her parents weren’t too strict about her future and that’s a blessing to her. She once joked saying that if her parents didn’t really care then maybe she could be a stripper.

 

And guess what her mother said? ‘Honey, I don’t really mind but I pitied the people who will have to look at your body’

 

Taejin sulked in her room for the whole day claiming that she’s dieting because apparently she’s planning to be a stripper.

 

Her father could only laugh with his head thrown backward and ordered 5 boxes of pizza after that.

 

“Well sweetie, the question will not answer itself” Taejin snapped back to reality at her mother comment. Sometimes her mother’s too sarcastic that it hurts.

 

“Yes I did omma” Taejin smiled. She was accepted to her applied college; BigHit Performing art university (I wish this exist) She wanted to take over her father’s business in the future and honestly, she got all the skills. From sketching to designing, she’s a pro at that.

 

Just, don’t ask her to sing. You might need an ear treatment after that. Too much noise pollution

 

“When will you start schooling?” Her mother asked again. Taejin drank her milk in one gulped, finishing it with a satisfied groan as if she’s drinking Soju. Her mother shook her head at Taejin’s normal behavior.

 

“Tomorrow!” Taejin said cheerfully like an excited kids although it was dripping with heavy sarcasm. Her fake smile said it so. Her mother rolled her eyes.

*Of course, why would I even imagine I have a very normal daughter* she thought.

 

“Have you get ready your school stuff? How about your bunny pens and fluffy notebooks?” her mother joked and Taejin gasped exasperatedly.

 

“Mom, I did not like such things! Puhhlease, I’m badass” Taejin sassily flipped her hair.

 

“well I don’t know badass people are afraid to take a shower when no one’s at home” her mother rolled her eyes as she ordered the maids to wash the dishes.

 

“Oh my! That got nothing to do with being badass, so please don’t judge me based on that!” Taejin protested with a huff. Her mother chuckled amusedly.

 

“Aigoo my silly ddal(Daughter)~” her mother cooed and Taejin smiled brightly before going to her room after giving a playful salute to the head maid who witness their morning routine.

 

“Now I have a shopping trip to go” Taejin muttered before plopping on her bed where her phone and laptop laid. Not soon after that, an upbeat sound of kpop music blasted from her room throughout the hallway.

A man with lean yet firm figure tip-toe into the house, closing the main door behind him silently. He let out a relief sighed as there’s no one’s awake by the time he had just come back home after partying too hard in his friend’s club.

 

Just when he took another step a familiar fake cough attract his attention. His hope crashed and readied himself for another two hours for nagging.

 

“Taehyung, what time is it now?” Byun Baekhyun, his step brother said in stern voice. Despite them being step sibling because Baekhyun mother’s passed away and his father remarried his mom, the siblings never had trouble getting alone.

 

Heck, they even resemble each other.

 

Only that Baekhyun insist on bearing his mom’s maiden surname. Taehyung or as his fans called him, V, trudged in front of his brother. Baekhyun sighed at the latter behavior.

 

Taehyung is not a rebel but a Casanova that partied too much. “I’m not gonna nag today so you better shower then sleep after this. No having talk with your girlfriend on your phone” Taehyung guffawed at his brother warning.

 

What the heck, talking on the phone? That’s not his style. He rather do it face to face.

 

“Arrasseo hyung.  Thank you for saving me this time and G. Night” Taehyung waved lazily, walking to his bedroom.

 

“It’s eight in the morning you ” Taehyung heard Baekhyun hissed and chuckled inwardly. Since their father was busy managing his school, BigHit Performing Arts University, he could only depend on his mother and Baekhyun since they were the only one around.

He was thankful that he’s not the first son because he might have to undergo some serious heir training which send shiver down his spin since he dream of being an idol that perform on stage not doing some boring presentation to important oldies board of directors.

After taking a refreshing shower he laid to his king sized bed and immediately succumbed to deep sleep.
 

TAEHYUNG’S / V’S POV

I woke up due to the continuous knocks on my door and I groaned. I turned to the side and saw the time was only 10 am. Who the fug dare to disturb my sleep?! I need my beauty sleep!!

 

“Yah Taehyung, omma called you for breakfast!” Baekhyun hyung shouted and I shouted back saying I’ll be down in fifteen. I heard his footstep away from my door and I sighed, almost going back to sleep when,

 

*Bang* *knock* *bang* *knock*

 

“WHAT THE HECK!” I shouted.

 

“I knew you’re going back to sleep so you better be ready in ten!” Baekhyun sing song and I growled loudly which he replied with a snort and an ‘ungrateful brat’

 

After showering quickly before a certain hyung of mine began his knocking skills (and let’s not start with his switch-lamp talent), I walked to the dining room and saw my omma and Baekhyun hyung.

 

“Good morning Taehyung” Omma gave me her kind smile. It makes me feel guilty as I always come back home and not really the good son she always thought I am. Baekhyun hyung is the one who always cover my mess and I’m more than thankful to have an annoying but caring brother.

 

“Morning omma” I smiled and sat beside hyung who smile sarcastically at me. I replied with a scoff and we began our breakfast after that.

 

“Omma, I’m going out later with BTS” I said and omma looked at me. “Will you be back by dinner?” she asked and I shook my head.

 

BTS and I were planning to ‘visit’ this new club in Gangnam. We probably will snatch some girls after that. Baekhyun gave me a look before resuming his breakfast. Only hyung knows all my dirty deeds. I know hyung is disappointed in me but what can I do? If it’s not for her, I wouldn’t be like this.

 

“Alright, have fun” Omma smiled warmly at me and I hug her.

Now after this I have a shopping trip to do for club ‘outfit’

BTS and I were walking around in the biggest and famous shopping mall in Seoul. Of course with our good look, we attract attention easily especially from girls who admire us. We just smile and act normal since we’re used to that already.

 

We enter a shop and the shop assistant fixed herself immediately, pulling her mini skirt higher to show her not-so-honey-thigh. But I must admit that she’s pretty hot with her big bust. Probably C cup. BTS snickered behind me.

 

“She’s hot” Suga hyung commented as he took a seat on the couch.

 

“But not my style” Jimin replied, looking uninterested as he wander around the shop.

 

Other members were also checking the stuffs without giving the shop assistant attention. She kept her gaze on me though and I did the same.

 

I purposely walked near the fitting rooms and as I guess, the shop assistant approached me.

 

“Do you need help” She asked in sultry voice. I smirked at her.

 

“How about a quickie?” Her smiles widen and I immediately pull her and slammed her against the wall of the fitting room. I heard childish howled outside so I kicked the door closed while my mouth was busy on the lady’s

 

“Nngghhh…” She moaned shamelessly when I squeezed her . Big but not perky

 

“Shush you don’t want to get caught now do you?” I said huskily and the shop assistant shook her head submissively and grinded on me desperately. My eyes staring hungrily at her bust and before I could touch them, the door’s was slammed open. I growled for the nth time of the day.

 

How many times must people interrupt me today?!

 

Just as I turned around to beat the mofo, my jaw dropped and thankfully no drools dripped down.

 

*Thump*

 

In front of me was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I eyed her from top to toe. Although she’s not wearing any revealing clothes, I could see she have the right and perfect proportion of a woman body. Her dark brown hair shimmers under the bright light on the fitting room’s hallway giving of halo effect.

 

Her lips were just perfect. Full yet have a cupid’s bow on her upper lip. I could say that it was naturally in light pink color.

 

And must I say that her shocked and frown face was so attractive that I wanted to pounce on her immediately. Her doe eyes were sending me death glare.

 

*Thump*

 

“Oppaa…” My attention snapped back to the desperate shop assistant. But I paid no attention to the shop assistant when the girl in front of me opened ,

“Do you know that it’s inappropriate and disgracing to have on the biggest and famous shopping mall?”

 

Oh my…even her voice is attractive. A bit husky and deep and have sensual vibe that lured you into her.

 

*Thump*

 

my heart skipped a beat again….this is no good.

Keeuunn! finally end my first chapter.

Hopefully it's going well than i thought or reach to your expectation

Hearteu, Byeee!