I

TEMPORARY PRETENDING
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Your husband is pregnant, Mr. Jung. He’s in his first trimester period.”

 

Yunho's entire world stopped. Plans of divorcing Jaejoong and marrying Ara all came to a halt at that very moment. The 6 by 4 black and white photo sitting on his computer screen flashed vibrantly at him as he tried not to let the small smile escaped his thin lips. The thought of him being a father clouds his mind and Yunho starts to hyperventilate a little.

 

“.....and Jaejoong shii resigned from his position as of yesterday and will be moving into an apartment near Seoul by the end of this week.”

 

Yunho halts and looked up at his assistant.

 

“What?”

 

“Jaejoong had returned the keys to the mansion and had parked the car you recently bought him in the underground parking lot, Sir.”

 

Yunho couldn’t help but to run a hand through his thick ebony black hair. Jaejoong was making this divorce a lot harder than than what Yunho had expected. He did not think Jaejoong was going to go as far as to the extent of cutting all ties with him. Kim Jaejoong was no joke and that was just a proven fact.

 

The beauty was an interesting creature the first time Yunho had met him. Unlike many occasions and situations where people would be all over him, Kim Jaejoong was different; he hated Yunho the moment they laid eyes on each other at the Christmas party held by Jaejoong’s family and since then, their relationship has been like that of cats and dogs. It was not until the annual Halloween gala a few months later that Yunho finally got a glimpse of the true definition of perfection.

 

Jaejoong’s skin was perfect, pale and milky with no blemishes. His eyes would twinkle everytime he smiles or laughs and his lips, his lips were just a perfect shade of cherry. Kim Jaejoong was perfect. He was beautiful. He was everything Yunho had ever wanted and so much more.

 

“Did he mention where he was going to stay in the meantime?”

 

Yunho could see the irritated look on his assistant’s face as he rose up from his seat and straightens out his blazer. He cleared his throat and places a single sheet of paper on Yunho’s desk and grunted, “I don’t know what you’re thinking or doing Yunho shii, but if I were you I would hold onto him; he’s a keeper.”

 

Before Yunho even got the chance to respond, his assistant turns and walks out, closing the door behind him with a small ‘click’. It was not until his personal phone beeps of an incoming text message that Yunho finally looked down at the piece of paper that was placed on his desk.

 

Go Ara was a beauty of her own. Her looks and personality were like those straight out of a Hallyu movie or drama - pretty with the help of cosmetics but an ugly and disgusting personality with no manners whatsoever. Yunho had gotten the chance to meet her through Jaejoong at a charity event for blind children and since then, she had stuck to him like glue. At first, Yunho did not mind too much as she was after all, Jaejoong’s cousin but as time went on, Yunho started to find her more and more annoying. She would barge into their home without any invite and enter their bedroom like it was her’s. She would make small comments at how she is more suitable to be Yunho’s wife and so forth but not once, did Jaejoong open his mouth to make a comment or argue back; he instead, just responded with a simple smile and say something along the lines of her prince charming will come someday and that Yunho belongs to Jaejoong and no one else.

 

Ara was the complete opposite of Jaejoong in so many aspect aside from the obvious. Whereas Jaejoong loves to cook homemade meals and clean the house to perfection, Ara prefers expensive restaurants and rather a maid clean and look after her house. Things Jaejoong enjoys doing, Ara finds them stupid and pointless. Things Jaejoong thinks are pretty and beautiful, Ara calls them ugly and disgusting. Yunho had always hated Ara for looking and talking down on Jaejoong. He had always disliked the woman for thinking she was better than Jaejoong when in reality, she was nothing compared to the godlike beauty.

 

“Sir, Jaejoong shii is here to see you. Were you expecting to meet him?”

 

Yunho looks up from the piece

Please log in to read the full chapter