Not Your Usual Self

He Stole My Heart

 

Several days had passed and you were still on bad terms with Victoria. L.joe got worried since your cheerful smile always looked forced. L knew that you were upset at the situation and he tried his best to help you cheer up.

With you moving in, Infinite and Teen Top had become so close with you. Even Woohyun and the two leaders from both groups enjoyed your company now.

 

With her living under L.joe’s roof, it’s easier to target her – Unknown.

Victoria looked at the message and started to hyperventilate. Her eyes darted around the deserted office in search of you, but you had already started heading home.

 

Sora was sitting in her office, legs crossed and swinging around in her black leather chair. “What should I do next? Should I appear suddenly to Sungyeol? Maybe Myungsoo…” She turned to a random guy that worked for her. “You! What should I do?”

He flinched, “H-How about making Sungyeol go insane?”

Sora smirked, “I like your idea. You’re promoted to whatever rank is next for you. Go out and celebrate downstairs.” She dismissed him.

“Thank you so much boss!” he beamed and did as she said.

*So it all comes down to making you go insane my smoking hot ex-boyfriend.* She tapped the same picture, still pinned to her table by the pen, and his cheek with her perfectly manicured French nail.

 

You were driving in your car, thoughts driving you insane. *I can’t avoid her forever. It’s driving me insane!* You huffed a breath.

After arriving at the apartment, L and Sungyeol were waiting in the lobby. They took turns staying home to keep you company (since you weren’t feeling like your usual self) while the others went to BTD.

“Hey oppas,” you went and hugged them both, wrapping your arms around each of their waists. “How was your day?”

“Boring without you cutie,” Sungyeol winked. “Let’s go up.”

L pulled you into a back hug and you both walked like that to the elevators. You didn’t pay much attention to him or Sungyeol. L blew air into his cheeks, “YAH!”

“AHHHH!!!” you jumped and then tripped over your feet but Sungyeol held you steady by the waist.

L snickered as you all piled into the elevator. He took out a card and swiped it; the lift immediately took them to their penthouse.

“L!” you slapped his arm with a small smile playing on your lips.

“Smile more babe,” he pinched your cheek.

The elevator arrived at your penthouse and you all went in. You made your way to your room upstairs to change out of your work clothes.

You saw Sungyeol and L watching the drama ‘Flower Boy Ramen Shop’ and sat in between them on the couch. You snuggled into L’s side with Sungyeol’s head in your lap. “Oppas, thanks for putting up with my weird mood swings lately.”

L shrugged and pinched your cheek in response. Sungyeol patted your knee but his attention was suddenly diverted to the ring on his phone.

‘Message AHAHAHAHAHA!!! .... Yeol, why am I doing this?” Dongwoo’s dorky voice filled the room and then followed by his laughter. His voice was soft, whispering to Sungyeol who was somewhere near him whe he had recorded it cluelessly.

Sungyeol hoisted himself up and went to go grab his phone on the kitchen counter. He unlocked it and looked at the message’s contents.

Smile when you still can – Unknown.

Sungyeol’s eyebrows creased in the middle. *What the ? Some weirdo stalker?* He deleted the message and went back to you and L.

 

Sora was twirling her phone in her hand, “Maybe I should act like a stalker?” She started to cackle at her new idea. “I’m going to enjoy this.”

-------------

Sorry for the late update guys !

I've reached 100+ subbies !!!! YAYYYYYY :D THANKS SO MUCH GUYS FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE <33

Thanks for always being so patient with me :)

I have a lot going on atm so please bear with me….

<3333