Back to Normal

He Stole My Heart

"You've gone too far!" Sungyeol was glaring daggers at Sora, making her cringe slightly. He looked worriedly at your now bruised and swollen cheek, messy bird nest hair and the corner of your lip bleeding. *She wouldn't have come alone. She always has L.joe with her. I hope she has L.joe with her…* Sungyeol glared at Sora again, "What are you doing?! Are you out of your mind?!"

"Yeol-ah," Sora's bottom lip quivered, tears welling in her eyes. "I didn't mean- I thought I was the only girl in your life!" tears spilled down her cheeks, her head hung low. She smirked, evil spilling through her body. She looked back up, a grin of evil plastered on her face. "Did you fall for my innocence Yeol-ah? I'm quite the actress aren't I?"

You looked at Sora, surprised she could even pull a face like that. *She's insane, crazy! I need to get out of her.* You glanced towards the door, seeing nothing but shadows in a dark corridor. *L.joe oppa, L oppa and Vic umma should still be there.*

"I didn't fall for it, stop making things up in your head," Sungyeol rolled his eyes and smirked. "Only girl? How about the last girl in my life? If you were the last girl on earth, I wouldn't even-" Sungyeol's face whipped to the side, his cheek burning.

Sora's hand was in mid-air, where Sungyeol's cheek used to be, "Don't you dare insult me Lee Sungyeol. If you want to get out of here alive, you better think twice then insult me." She growled at Sungyeol, eyes full of rage, "Omo! Are you hurt?" Sora's personality changed one-eighty and she started to massage Sungyeol's cheek.

Sungyeol turned his head to the other side, trying to avoid Sora's touch. "I told you not to touch me with those dirty hands of yours!"

"Can't I? You're my boyfriend after all," Sora leaned forward. "Hold him still," she motioned to the guards who were standing on either side of Sungyeol. One held his shoulders down and the other held Sungyeol's face straight, restraining him from any movements. "Looks like I win Yeol-ah," Sora leaned in and her soft cherry lips landed on Sungyeol's lips. She closed her eyes, then bit down on his bottom lip, causing Sungyeol to hiss and open his mouth. Sora took charge and let her tongue in and explore his mouth. Sungyeol tried to push her away but to Sora, it felt like he was fighting for dominance. She continued to kiss him, taking small breathing breaks in between.

You were disgusted at the sight of her kissing your best friend. You elbowed the guard in the mouth, and flipped him over your shoulder. You punched and kicked him several times then restrained him with some stray rope and tied him to a pole. "Stay, good boy," you patted his head and gave him an angelic smile.

He blushed slightly, falling for your charms but then started to struggle when he was about to call for Sora, you stepped on his right foot with your boot heel, causing him to grunt in pain. You swiftly took his shoe and sock off on his left foot and shoved the sock into his mouth. You patted his cheek this time, "Aren't you a good listener?" You cooed at him some more when Sungyeol bit down on Sora's tongue, causing her to squeal. You turned around, seeing blood drip down from Sora's tongue.

"You!" Sora scratched Sungyeol's cheek, making his cheek bleed. "My precious tongue!" she repeatedly scratched the same place, causing the cut to be deeper. Her nails were now stained with Sungyeol's blood.

Sungyeol hissed at the pain of her nails, repeatedly scratching his cheek. "ing !"

You clenched your teeth and then ran up to Sora, tackling her to the floor. The guards were surprised and then L.joe took this time to help you. L.joe and L came rushing in, throwing punches and kicks at the momentarily stunned guards. Victoria came in to help you tie down Sora.

Sora had also scratched your cheek but only slightly. You punched her nose, making her nose bleed. Then you hit her stomach, whilst trying to restrain her arms. She kicked your leg and you hissed. She then went behind you swiftly about to kick your back with her stiletto boot heel when Victoria kicked her to the floor.

"No you don't!" Victoria restrained her legs and arms. Taking out a pair of hand cuffs, Sora tried to twist her way out of Victoria's grip when her arms and back now faced Victoria. "Making my job easier," Victoria swiftly cuffed her hands and then kicked her behind the legs.

Sora toppled to the floor, her knees falling with an echoing thud. "Who the hell are you?! What the hell are you doing to me?!" She tried to kick Victoria when you knocked her out with a punch. She fell to the floor, her hair spraying out and her face now looking more angelic than before.

L.joe and L had taken care of the men, they were sitting on top of them, talking to each other. "You girls done?" L called out and smiled at you.

"You should've helped us oppas," you sighed at the both of them.

"~~~~!" L.joe came storming up to you. "How did she know you were there? Why didn't you stay by my side like usual? Did you know how worried I was for you? Huh? Did you?"

You just ignored him, running to Sungyeol and untying the ropes and helped him up. "Oppa," you gave him a warm smile. "I'm glad you're not that hurt," you saw his bleeding cheek. "We should hurry and treat that."

Sungyeol smiled and kissed your cheek, "Thanks for coming."

"Of course I would, you're family," you beamed and hugged his waist. "I'm glad she didn't do anything bad to you."

"Yah!" L.joe pried you off. "Did you not hear me back there missy?"

"Oppa, I heard you," you giggled. "I'm sorry, I think she saw my hair or something. I'm so sorry for not being careful," you hugged L.joe. "Thank you oppa for coming in at the right time."

"I'm just glad your safe," L.joe hugged you back, breathing in your familiar scent. He immediately felt safer and complete.

"Let's go, before she wakes up," Victoria was dragging Sora by the arms back out the door when she bumped into someone. "Hey!"

"I'll help," Dongwoo and Hoya came in and lifted Sora by her bound limbs. Woohyun and Sunggyu helped support her torso and started to head up. "Chunji, we need your guidance," Woohyun said into the ear piece.

"Roger," Chunji's voice filled Woohyun's ears. "Take the ramp up and then the door to your left. Keep going up like that and you'll see something I contributed to this."

"Let's go guys!" Sunggyu called out, taking Sora up first.

"About time you guys came!" L shouted. He heard laughter from Hoya and Dongwoo then a slap, knowing it was a high-five. "Those guys…"

"Let's go too," you slipped your hand into L.joe's and the other one in Sungyeol's. "You do know I'm not leaving his side until I get his cheek checked out right L.joe oppa?"

"Unfortunately, I do," he sighed. "Great to have you back Sungyeol," he bumped fists with Sungyeol.

"Sure is," he smiled as L stood on the other side of Sungyeol. "Missed you, my other half," L socked Sungyeol's arm lightly.

"Are you guys gay?" Victoria looked at the two on her left curiously.

"NO!" L and Sungyeol looked at her in horror. "What made you think we were?!" they both asked her.

"Just…" Victoria shrugged and went on ahead, giggling. She looked behind her shoulder, sent you a wink.

You winked back, knowing everything was going back into place.

------------------------------

I'm back from Korea!

Well, I was yesterday….

I kinda had a writer's block for what to write for this chapter…

And just made this up as I went along…

Sorry if it's not as thrilling or intense as you guys hoped it to be :/

<3333