Brace Yourself

He Stole My Heart

After a month, everything had officially went back to normal. Your relations with f(x) were back to normal and eventually they were let in on the secret about L.joe still being alive. They also knew about your relationship with him and knowing the reason why you were in hospital.

You were packing up your things in the office when L.joe came into your office to pick you up. You had gotten permission from the director to let L.joe enter the building just to pick you up. You told him it was L.joe, well Byunghun, that helped you with your recent case with Sora. So, in the end, the director gave L.joe a pass for him to enter and leave as he liked.

"Ready to go babe?" L.joe came up behind you and back hugged you. "We haven't been on a dinner date in ages too…" you heard the pout in his voice.

"How about we go today?" you smiled but then realised something. "I forgot! Vic umma and f(x) wanted to have a family dinner with everyone today at their house tonight."

"Oh yeah, it's been a while since we've been over too…" L.joe released you. "Anyways, we'll be late if we don't go now," he took your hand and led you out.

You and L.joe were having a blast at f(x)'s house with f(x), Infinite and Teen Top. Everyone was getting along well, some getting along TOO well.

After the meal that Victoria cooked, everyone was crowding around the living room, people perched up on places to get comfy and get the best view of the mini cinema screen. You and L.joe were sitting on the floor, resting your backs against the wall, legs tangled and your head resting o his shoulder.

Victoria hopped up, remembering she had left her phone in the kitchen. "I'll be getting my phone, you guys just start the movie." She hopped up gracefully and went to kitchen.

You went to get a bottle of water for you and L.joe so you followed Victoria into the kitchen as well. Victoria had found her phone and she saw that she had one new message from an unknown number. She clicked 'view' and she read through it.

Judgement day is sooner than you think.

Prepare yourself.

Your loved ones too.

Everything will start to fall apart.

Because judgement will be passed onto those who did wrong.

-Unknown-

Victoria's hand went limp as you entered the kitchen. Her phone would've shattered onto the tiles if it wasn't for you. You had swiftly caught her phone, "What's wrong?"

Victoria's mind was blank as paper. She couldn't even her you talk, all she heard her voice reading the message in her head all over again. 'Prepare yourself'.

You looked at her phone and saw the message. You read it to yourself in silence and you gasped, "V-Vic, what's t-the meaning o-of t-this?"

Victoria looked at you, "I don't know, but brace yourself."

*****

Some where at HQ, a man was swivelling around in his chair with a evil smirk on his face. He was twirling his phone in between his hands and laughed wickedly. "You think you could fool me? You fooled the rest of the world but not me, L.joe, or should I say, Lee Byunghun."

--------------------

I left you guys all hanging !!!

I'm so mean :/

I come back after a long time and I leave you guys such a suspenseful chapter…

Anyways ! :D

I'm not sure if you guys have read my other story updates, my new obsession was mentioned !

I love EXO !

KAIII!!!!!!!! My newest love ~

Any of you guys out there loving EXO too ? ;D

<33333