Coming Back

He Stole My Heart

You strode into the house with Victoria nagging behind you. It had been a week and you had finally come down to the one solution you thought would work. Moving out.

“~~~~!” Victoria was yelling your name over and over again. “Stay here! I don’t want you anywhere close to L.joe! Do you hear me?”

You just ignored her protests and started to pack your things into your big carrier bag. “I feel safe with him so leave me alone!” you glared at her. “You have no right to judge her Victoria.”

Victoria froze. *Did she just call me by my full name?*

You smirked at her, something that had rubbed off from L. “Yeah, I didn’t call you Vic or umma or anything else. I’m leaving and I’m old enough to make my own decisions.” You packed the last of your things and dragged the suitcase out of the room.

Victoria had tears welling in her eyes. The other members came out of their room to see what was going on.

“Where are you going unnie?” Amber looked at the huge suitcase.

“I’m moving out,” you smiled at her. “Take good care of Victoria and the girls for me Amber. I know I can count on you. I’ll see you tomorrow at HQ.”

Amber just watched you walk out of the house and listen to the ‘click’ of the door closing shut. *What’s going on?* She looked towards Vic who seemed to be devastated. “Umma?”

Victoria just ignored her and went back into the room, slamming the door shut behind her.

 

You strode into BTD with your huge suitcase. People who were dancing around in the club just gave you curious looks but didn’t care more or less. You pushed the suitcase into the room where Infinite and Teen Top were usually hanging about.

“Oppa?” you opened the door to find L sitting on the couch playing a game on his phone.

“Hey babe,” L made room on the couch for you. “What’s that you have there?”

“I’m moving in,” you put the suitcase out of harm’s way and sat down next to L.

“Did… something happen?” L said carefully.

“I’m fine oppa,” you sighed. “Where are the others?”

“On BTD rounds,” he shrugged. “Where are you moving in?”

“Into your new apartment,” you beamed.

“Oh right- WAIT WHAT?!” L shot up from his seat.

“Your. New. Apartment,” You pronounced each word carefully.

The rest of Infinite and some other members of Teen Top came back from their rounds. They saw you and gave you a few hugs, waves and ‘hellos’.

L.joe came up to you and hauled you off the couch. He sat down in your place and you sat on his lap. “What’s with the shouting L?”

L nodded towards the suitcase. “You can jump to conclusions.”

L.joe scanned the suitcase. “Where you off to babe?”

“I’m moving into you apartment oppa!” you beamed and hugged his neck.

L.joe was silent for a couple of minutes. “WAIT WHAT?!”

“I’m not welcome at home anymore,” you whispered as you hung your head low. *More like I don’t see that place as a home anymore.*

“She’s moving in?” Sungyeol bounced around the room like a kid. “That’s great! We can finally eat something that’s not ramen or instant stuff,” his nose scrunched up at the last bit.

“My girl isn’t some maid,” L and L.joe growled at Sungyeol.

Sungyeol just shrugged and sat next to Infinite’s maknae Sungjong.

“So I can move in?” you bounced in L.joe’s lap and gave him your irresistible puppy dog eyes.

“Err…” L.joe looked around the room at the guys. “You ask them not me. I’m fine living with my girl.”

The guys just shrugged. You beamed at them and turned to L.joe. “They don’t care! I can move in!”

 

Sora was in an underground club (hers to be exact), twirling her wine glass. “Victoria, you’re more useful than I thought you would be.” She smirked, showing her perfectly white and straight teeth. “You! Get me the folder containing my ex’s profile,” she pointed to one of her men. He scurried off quickly, retrieving the file from another room. He handed it to her with shaking hands.

Sora opened the file, greeted by a stunning picture of Sungyeol.

“I’m coming back for you and making your life as miserable as hell,” she cackled at stabbed the picture with a pen.

-----------

First chapter done ! :D

Thank you for the subs and comments !

I love you guys so much !

<33333