change

My VITAMIN

"Was I rude?" Sungmin thought after he hung up. "I didn't mean too...aish! I'd just have to make it up tomorrow."

"Rehearsal."

"aish!" was all he said and the chaotic rehersal started.

----------------------------------------

The next day,

"I'm going to make it up to teacher you." he said to himself.

Urin kyumo-do chego
skill-do chego
mwodeunji chego animyeon andwae
Super Junior-neun wonrae maen jaman ppajin ireum hamyeo himsen tori SuperMan

Yeolkyeong-do chego
cheongshin-ryeokdo chego
nuga uril kamhi kkeureo-nael tenga
Super Junior-neun wonrae maen jaman ppajin ireum hamyeo himsen tori SuperMan

"Yeoboseyo" he said.

"Oh hi, Sungmin!" you said.

"How are you, teacher?"

you was suprised, "He was rude yesterday. I wonder what gotten into him" she thought to herself.

"I'm great. What about you?" you finally answered.

"Tired." he gave out a sigh.

you instantly felt sorry for him since, he really did sound tired. "Well, Sungmin. If you are tired maybe we can have free talking for today, would you like that?"

"NE!!!"

"Now, where did you get that energy?" you said half amused.

"I just didn't get to prepare for the lesson. So, I'm just happy. Oh by the way, Teacher you, I didn't mean to be rude yesterday. It's just that we had a very strict time and that everyone was so uptight."

"No problem, Sungmin. So, what do you want to talk about today?"

"Um....looks like we would be stuck with each other for awhile so, can we get to know each other more?"

"Well, that sounds fun. What would you like to know?"

"Hmm.." Sungmin thought. "Oh, i know. Are you single?"

"Yes. What about you?"

"Yes."

"What kind of music do you listen to?"

"I listen to all sorts. But, I like musicals. What about you, teacher?"

"I like all sorts of music too but, right now, I'm mostly interested with KPOP."

Sungmin smiled at this, "KPOP,..Um. teacher you who is your favourite?"

"Oh, I like Super Junior." you said excitedly.

"And you're favourite member?" Sungmin was so curious. He was thinking who would it be, popular choices were Siwon, Heechul, Donghae and Leeteuk. So, he was already thinking of words to make them look bad and he chuckled at this idea. He may seem the most adorable person in Super Junior but, he was also mischeivious. It just wasn't that noticeable.

"I like Lee Sungmin."

Sungmin froze when he heard that. "She likes me?!" he asked himself.

"Jjinjayo?"

"Hahaha! Where you surprised? My friends too, was surprised."

"Why do you like him? I mean he is so quite."

"his cute." you said at once.

"Oh wow! Is that all?"

"Nope." you said confidently. "I like him because, he is talented, sweet and such a responsible person."

"You don't even know him personally."

"I know. But, that his actions speaks louder than words. Oh, Sungmin. as much as I enjoy our conversation. I'm afraid we are running out of time. So, I guess let's just have your unit tomorrow."

"okay." Sungmin sounding disappointed.

"Bye."

"Bye."

----------------------

"Now, he is just a weird kid. Oh, well, at least he apologized." you said as she checked her schedule. "Let's see tomorrow if it's still the same. Now, time to listen to some Super Junior songs." you smiled and got her headset and played the song on her iPod.