First impression

My VITAMIN

"Another day at work.." you sighed as she entered her office building and into the elevator. It was 4:15 am and the usual office worker would still be sleeping soundly in their beds but, for her, she needed to be at work since, she is an english tutor for Koreans. Korea is an hour ahead which means, earlier time to wake up since she lives in Manila, Philippines. She loved her job, she really did, its just there are days when everything seems the same. She wanted to break the routine but, couldn't.

"Ding" the elevetor opened on her floor and went out.
you took out her time card, timed in, went to her station, opened her PC, looked at her schedule, she had a new student. "Lee Sungmin." you read out loud. "It sounds familiar but, there are a lot of Lee Sungmin in Korea." you was a big fan of KPOP and she particularly liked Super Junior. "20 minutes. Advanced. Give extra corrections." you read the comments left by his study manager. "Gosh! what a bummer." She got up to get some coffee since she had marathon classes and only a 10 minute break. She got through her first round of classes and then, it was time to meet her new student.

"I hope this goes well."
you sighed.

 Gyeolgug neon acha neon achahage doelgeol kkog acha
 Wae neoman molla
 Nae sum-i gappa tto gappa gappaonda
 Tto dachyeo nal bachyeo neol mos nohchyeo


"Nice ring back."
you thought.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hi! This is Teacher
you. May I speak with Sungmin please?"

"This is Sungmin speaking."

"Oh, Hi! I will be your english teacher. How are you doing?"

"Fine. a bit busy. It's nice to meet you too,"

"he seems nice"
you said to herself. "So, are you still in school or are you working?"

"Nope. I've graduated already."

"Oh, I see. Um, Sungmin, do you have an english name?"

"No, can we proceed to the lesson already?"

"SNOB!"
you irritated. "Sure" tyring to sound nice.

you and Sungmin started the lesson. It was a very smooth conversation. He described the pictures really well. He also gave really good sentences. All in all the class was good but, he needed to know the proper use of articles and tenses.

"That was a very good class. I just want to - "

"You know what, just leave the corrections on the page and I'll check it out later, okay?"

line went dead.

"What the hey ?!"
you said. "This is just unbelievable!! I thought I would be nice to him since his name is Sungmin but, I guess I'm just plain wrong!" she checked her schedule and found out that he is an everyday class. "Well, we'll see how far he can be rude. I'm the teacher here and he should learn some respect."