Dreams 2

Dreams

Hi guyss! Dreams 2 is here! Hope you like it.

Thankyou for your support :)  Sorry for wrong spellings,grammars etc. 

Enjoy Reading                                                                                                                                                                                          

Taeyeon 

 

 

Ugh, why did I even join this thing. Our game was now Dare or Dare, they changed it. You will pick a piece of paper then do the dare written on it. 

It was Seohyun's turn

" I picked ' Hug the person in front of you' " she said. She hugged Chanyeol because Chanyeol was the one in front of her. Seo is close to Chanyeol, they got close because of their movie. 

And then it was turn. My turn. Ughhhh. I picked a piece of paper. My eyes widened as I read the dare.

" I picked 'Kiss the cheek of the person on your right' "   Kai was the person on my right.......

I regret joining this game. I'm so unlucky for picking that.

" Taeyeon-ah you can do it! Fighting" Fany said 

I have no choice......

I slowly leaned my head and quickly kissed him on the cheek. 

"Wooo!! Taeyeon noona kissed Kai!" The other members said. 

I could feel that someone is staring at me. Baekhyun is looking at me. I could see the pain in his eyes. Why is he hurting though?? I quickly avoided his eyes, the eyes that I love staring at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The show was already starting. The other idols are ready at the backstage and waiting for their turn to perform. Gfriend is the one that is performing right now. The next is Exo. 

Oh it's their turn.

They perfromed monster. After watching their performance I roamed around the backstage because I was feeling bored. 

Then I heard two people talking. I was curious, so I checked them. They were Baekhyun and one girl from the girl group I don't know.......

" Oppa just call me ok? I think we will be performing now" the girl said

..oh...so he already have a new one? He really moved on huh? 

I was holding my tears because I don't want to cry, but it started falling down my cheeks.

" Ok then. Do well in your performance" Baek said...

I was staring at the girl, remembering her face. But then She saw me. So she looked shocked. 

"Why? " Baekhyun asked her. Then the girl pointed at me. As baekhyun saw me, I quickly ran away. Not wanting for him to see me crying for him. Not wanting for him to know that I haven't moved on.

I'm here at the women's bathroom locked in one cubicle. I'm still crying. But I'm slowly stopping it. As I stopped crying, I fixed my face so that it won't be obvious that I cried. 

It hurts to see him already moved on. It hurts. Because I still love him and I'm hoping for us to be together again.

I left the bathroom and went to our waiting area. I saw Fany and Seo so I went to them. 

"Hey Tae where have you been?" they asked me 

"Oh I went to the bathroom" 

We just took pictures together and uploaded it on our instagram and snapchat. 

Then suddenly....

"Noona! Can we sit with you? " Chen said, the other members where there.

"Of courseee!" Fany replied

They sat with us. They just talked about things. 

"Baek where have you been? " Suho said as Baekhyun sat beside Chen. 

He's here. I need to stop myself from crying. I will just pretend he's not there. Ughh it's hard.

"Uh I just talked with someone" he said. Well it's the girl. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The show ended so we went home. I wanted to be alone so I went to my apartment. Just for one night I will be sleeping here.

I went to a convenience store to buy ice cream. I love ice creamsss. I love oreo flavor or cookies and cream.

My phone rang. I didn't know who it was because it was just number, it wasn't saved on my phone. 

But still I answered it. 

"Hello?" I said 

"Meet me at your apartment. Let's talk" 

Then the phone call ended. But I already knew who it was. I was close to crying but I stopped myself.

 I quickly finished my ice cream. 

I bought ice cream,chips and drinks. Well I love food. Food is always there when you're alone. 

I went to my apartment. I'm nervous...wish me luck. 

I opened the door and entered my apartment.

I saw him there sitting at my sofa. Looking at me as I slowly went to him. 

 

"Baekhyun, why do you want us to talk? "

__________________________________________________________________________________

That's ittt!!! Hope you liked it :) 

Comment if you love it! 

Thankyou. Wait for the next!