Adventure Time.

TV shows

A/N: I'm doing the author note for the beginning for reasons, 1 I use most of their real names in the fanfic so sorry if you don't know all their names just comment if you're confused. This is also after Very Nice promotions so, don't get confused and lastly, enjoy I tried harder this time :) love lola xox


 

We were just all talking, and planning what we were going to do with our month break due to our hard work, and truthfully, I didn't know. But my sulking soon stopped when Joshua came to me and told me that be wouldn't be visiting family due to his grandpa's health problems making me pity him. He shook it off, saying that his grandpa doesn't remember him anymore so he didn't want to be hurt by it. 

He jumped up, clearly getting an idea. Then it started the infamous English time. 

They brought out the white board of mystery and had a lesson. 11am soon turned into 1pm. By the time they were done everyone felt as if they learned another language, and poor China Line was terrified, supposedly learning their, "Third language." and bragging on how, "They learned more English than Korean" and how, "Their mothers would be so proud of them." Giving everyone a good laugh. 

One by one, everyone started to leave to their home town, or just places they wanted to visit. The only ones that stayed home were Joshua and I. 

Of course, I wanted to be more closer to Joshua, so I made the best excuse. To watch a show with him. 

I asked him politely, to just simply watch a show with him. He surprisingly accepted my request. I realized then that I don't even watch shows, or enjoy any so, I turned to him, like I always do. 

"Jeonghan you invited me to watch something with you yet, you didn't even know what we were watching," He exclaimed laughing. I then gulped down on nothing since spit wasn't even a thing next to him. "Yeah I was hoping you had a show that you'd want to watch with me since, I just um, didn't want to be alone you know?" Great. Now I sounded like an complete idiot, yet he seemed happy to comply. 

"Well," He started, obviously trying to keep the happiness down. "We can watch Adventure Time, that'll be good since its a cartoon and is in English, also I won't put on subtitles since you seemed to not struggle with English, just tell me if you don't understand and I'll explain it to you." And with that super long, Jisoo like explanation, he took out DVD's and told me to pick a season to start on. I obviously picked the first season, just so I wouldn't be lost more than I should be. 

We were half way through the seasons when I realized how hard my heart was beating and how warm Jisoo was on my chest. So I did the most sane thing to do, and complained. "Jisoo, I'm a bit uncomfortable. Can we switch positions?" well then. "Is it because you're hot? I can tell because your heart is beating real fast." He pointed out smartly but was way off. So I decided to make sure he knew. "Its because you're warm, so maybe that's why I'm hot." He stilled for a second and felt as if he started breathing again. "I should've knew, I feel the same way." Was that a confession? No, no. Body heat comes off of everyone. Unless. 

"I'm happy were on the same page, that makes me happy." I said genuinely happy. 

"I'm glad we are too." 

He turned around and looked me straight in the eye. The TV show was long forgotten, yet I mentally thanked the maker of this show for making this moment available for me. 

We basically had a staring contest, looking each others eyes, but I then switched to his mouth. 

"I wish I could kiss you right now Jisoo..." I said wondering off, far from caring that he could reject me if he wanted to. "Then what are you waiting for?" 

We were both shocked. Our mouths didn't quite fit together and out noses kept on bumping against each other, but we still smiled, and continued kissing. We didn't know where this would lead off to, yet it'd be a adventure to both of them..

BONUS:

I had my ear to the door the whole time, listening to them talk lovingly to each other, over a children's TV show. I was about to walk out of the dorm to go meet my parents but then the Adventure Time theme song started blasting through the whole dorm making me be eaten down with curiosity. I texted my mom telling her that I would be late over to the house when I started hearing kissing noises. Obviously not from the show. 

My poor 17 year old ears.