003.

My Superstar Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey guys!!! long time no see. yes, this is NOT an AN but an actual chapter. im so sorry for all the delays and thanks for waiting patiently for me <3 you guys are the best! 

ENJOY!!

 

 

 

Jimin was sitting on the driver seat while looking up to the apartment of the person who he is serving. Jimin sighed as he ran his small fingers through his hair. Why did I do so wrong to deserve this? Jimin asked himself, but either way – he can’t back out. He already accepted the money from RM Entertainment. With this money, it is guaranteed for his final year and also for his rental. And all he has to do his be patient for a month. Will I be able to do that? Jimin asked as he nodded. Yes, of course. I am awesome.

 

Jimin remembered he rejected Jin’s offer but he happened to accept the offer because of the certain situation. Why am I so broke?

 

 

 

-flashback-

 

 

Jimin rejected Jin’s offer and bowed the elder and quickly leave the café. “You’re going now?” Yuta asked on his way to the door and Jimin nodded.

 

“Fight?” the Japanese boy asked but Jimin ignored the boy as he looked at the doe-eyed waiter who is standing behind Yuta. What was his name again? Doyoung? Doyeong? Whatever.

 

“Hm, I left the money for my drink on the table.” Jimin said and the bunny like waiter nodded.

 

“Hey, I’m talking to you, Park Jimin!” Yuta scolded his friend and Jimin rolled his eyes. One of the annoying thing in his life is dealing with this curious Japanese friend.

 

“Not now, Yu. Not now.” He said and quickly leave the café and ran to the convenient store for dinner. “Che, Min Suga. That rotten guy, why would I want to help him?” Jimin said to himself, “I will gladly accept if it is Jungkook or jhope but seriously Min Suga is a no no.” Jimin sighed. He wished he could tell this to Taehyung but no – he can’t. Taehyung will flip out and willingly volunteer for this job. It is not that Jimin doesn’t want Taehyung to accept the job but Taehyung is now working for his final year project which is extremely important for his degree and he promised to his parents in Daegu that the Min Suga concert would be the last time he will slacking around and from that day onwards, he will take his studies seriously. So, no – Taehyung can’t do this.

 

“Ah, why Min Suga? I really need money though.” Jimin said as he jogged into the convenient store. He grabbed some ramyeon, egg, milk and sushi. He pays for it and jogged back to his apartment.

 

“Hello, Mr. Kim.” Jimin greeted the man who is always in the reception and the man gave him the scariest glare.

 

“Son, when are you going to give your rental?” the man asked as Jimin chuckled.

 

“Don’t worry, Mr. Kim!” Jimin exclaimed, “I am getting my job very soon.” Jimin smiled while Mr. Kim shakes his head.

 

“Very soon means next ten years?” Mrs. Kim’s voice bloomed as Jimin shivers upon hearing the woman’s voice.

 

“He-hello, Mrs. Kim.” Jimin greeted, “Do you want some sushi –” he was cut off when Mrs. Kim shoved her hands to Jimin.

 

“Keys.” She asked for his room’s keys as Jimin’s eyes widened.

 

“Mrs. Kim!” he exclaimed.

 

“Your rental was due 4 months ago and you’re still not paying.” Mrs. Kim said, “There are tons of people who want your room. Give me your money now or keys!” she gave Jimin two options.

 

“Mrs. Kim please! I swear I will find my job in a week.” Jimin said, “Please give me a week. Please.” Jimin pouted as Mrs. Kim shook her head.

 

“No, you said that last week too. I won’t fall for this now. Out or money.” She said and this time very seriously. Jimin gulped. ‘, if only money will fall from the sky,’ he said to himself.

 

‘I promise, the money that we offer will cover your university fees and your rental.’ Jimin’s mind shift to words that Seokjin said in the café. ‘, , . What to do?’ Jimin sighed. He is 21 years old already. He shouldn’t go around and acting like some kids. Be mature! Jimin said to himself.

 

“Then give me a minute. I will definitely transfer the money into your bank.” Jimin said as Mrs. Kim looked at him suspiciously.

 

“Do you have anything in your sleeves?” Mr. Kim asked as Jimin nodded, “Son, you’re not planning to do something illegal, will you?” Mr. Kim asked as Jimin smiled.

 

“No, I will just make a phone call to my hyung.” Jimin said as he dialed Jin’s number. This is embarrassing. Jimin said to himself. The line connected and Seokjin’s voice could be heard. Jimin took a long sigh.

 

“Seokjin hyung,” Jimin called his hyung, “This is Jimin.” Jimin stopped for a while and nodded, “About the offer you made an hour ago –” Jimin stopped, “Is it still available?” Jimin asked.

 

 

-end of flashback-

 

 

 

And now, here he is. Looking at the apartment of the devil. Okay, don’t worry. You just have to call him and act natural. Don’t be so temper, remember that Park Jimin. Jimin warned himself as he dialed the number that Jin gave him. After ringing for three times, there has been a lazy reply from the other side.

 

“Hello, this is Park Jimin and your driver –”

 

“You’re suppose to come at 8:00PM and it is 7:58PM right now. Call me sharp at 8.” The cold voice said as he hangs up, leaving Jimin with his jaw dropped. What the hell had happened. Seriously? Jimin angrily dialed the number sharp on 8 and he hasn’t met Min Suga but the rapper had already made him mad.

 

“Hello, this is Park Jimin and your driver –”

 

“I know. You said it the first time. My room number is 801. I want to see you in a minute. Be punctual.” The voice said as he hangs up. What the hell? A minute? 60 secs from now on. 59 now! Jimin quickly unbuckled his belt and ran down from the car to apartment and quickly run towards the elevator and went straight towards level 8, praying that there isn’t anyone who is calling the elevator on his way to level 8. Fortunately, his prayers were heard and he reached to level 8 quickly.

 

“15 seconds left.” Jimin mumbles as he ran out of the elevator and ran towards the left. “14…13…12…11…10…” he counted while running and finally smile when he saw room 801 and knocked on it. After that, he breathes for air as all he did was run past 60 seconds.

 

After waiting, a familiar but messy figure opened the door and looked at him. “Well, not bad. You reached on time.” It was Min Suga. Definitely Min Suga. Jimin stood up as his face met with Min Suga and boy Min Suga look totally flawless even without his makeup on.

 

The rapper looked at him and then his eyes widened, pointing at Jimin. “YOU!” he shouted as Jimin frowned. What? What about me?

 

“You are that stupid stalker. What was Seokjin hyung thinking? You will definitely stalk me during my sleep.” Yoongi said as Jimin blushed while remembering the event happened between them on the concert day.

 

“You – you remembered me?” Jimin asked as Yoongi snorted.

 

“Damn right. Of course, I remember your ugly face.” Yoongi said as Jimin frowned when Yoongi called him ugly. Like who the hell is he to call me ugly? “You want me to remember you that’s why you round kick me.” Yoongi said as Jimin snorted.

 

“As if I want your attention. Listen, , I am not your fan nor stalker. I am just here because I need ing money and Seokjin hyung is a good hyung of mine that’s why I accepted his request. I don’t want to spend a month with you too!” Jimin said as Yoongi laughed.

 

“You think I will believe –”

 

“Whether you believe me or not is not my part. Where are your things? I need to take them and we need to depart before midnight.” Jimin said as he made his way into Yoongi’s house.

 

“Yah, who told you to come into my house, stalker?” Yoongi said. “You really are a stalker, huh?” Yoongi smirked as Jimin glared at the rapper.

 

“You want me to round kick you again?” Jimin asked, “I am asking nicely where are your things? We need to depart. Move your lazy and get change. You look so messy.” Jimin said and for some reason he saw a tint of sadness on Min Suga’s face but he ignored it. Why do I care about what he is feeling anyway? Jimin told himself.

 

“It is in my bedroom. You will see in my bedroom.” Yoongi said coldly and Jimin felt a little bad abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter