Ignore

One and Only

Jaehyun laid on the bed. He heaved out a loud sigh. He didn't expected that he would act like that earlier. He wasn't usually that shy. Heck, he heard thousand times girl called him oppa before but hearing the word oppa from his sister turned him weak. He giggled. He can't wait to hear it again later. He ruffled his head and get up to unpack his things. Tomorrow gonna be a new day for him.

He get up earlier this morning. Feeling satisfied with his looked, he entered the kitchen only to be greet by his parents. His dad was litterally on his tab, doing some works and his mom busy making their breakfast. "Good morning Mom, Dad ", Jaehyun smiled, placing his bag on the floor beside his chair and took a seat infront of his dad. He looked around, dissapointed. No trace of his sister.

"Good morning, Son/Jae ", they said in unison. His mom placed the last pancake on the table and sat beside his dad. 

Jaehyun looked around the table, there's pancake, waffle, scramble egg, toast, bacon, sausage, coffee and orange juice. He beamed, finally he feels like home. During his stay in the states, he only ate bread and jams. Not because he don't have money or under budget but it's the fastest and easiest things that he could get. Plus his roomates are super lazy including him.

"Woah. Thanks mom for the breakfast ", He gaved her an eye smile. Mrs Seo smiled back at him and placed a pancake on his plate. "Eat as mush as you want. You shouldn't starve on your first day of school ", Jaehyun nodded and start digging it. 

"Oh and Yeobo, can you send Joohyun to school today. I have a meeting this morning ", Mrs Seo turned to his husband. Jaehyun lifted up his head upon hearing his sister names. 

Uncle Jisub put his tab aside and nodded his head "Sure can ", he sipped on his coffee. 

Jaehyun felt like this could be the time to know her more, quickly asked his dad "Dad, can I tag along too? ", while munching some waffles. 

"I thought you gonna ride Johnny's car along with your other friends today? ", His father raised his eyebrows. 

He shook his head. " No dad, plan changed. Johnny's car broke yesterday ", Jaehyun give him a reassuring smile and quickly text Johnny underneath the table. 

' I can't ride with you guys today. Let meet at the school. ' - Jae

' Why dude? O.o ' - Johnny

' My dad want to send me there. I don't want to make him upset ' - Jae

' Geez, daddy's boy ' - Johnny

Jaehyun rolled his eyes and turned off his phone.

"Well okay, I don't mind since you guys are at the same school ", Uncle Jisub stated. 

Jaehyun smiles widen. "That's good. Joohyun can show you around the school too. " Mrs Seo interfered and beamed lightly. 

Then, out of nowhere, Joohyun walked in the dining area. "Good Morning mom, Uncle ",  All eyes on her especially Jaehyun. He literally put his fork down and stared at her. She even looked pretty on those uniform. He thought. 

Jaehyun wait for the 'oppa' names but nothing came out from after that. Joohyun took a seat beside his brother and sipped her orange juice. She took a bite on the toast and quickly wiped . "Okay mom, I got to go now ", she get up.

Her mom blinked in disbelief. Her daughter just sat there and in a blink of eye she already done with the breakfast.

 " What with the rush? You have enough time dear. Your dad gonna send you to school today ", Joohyun forced a smile. "I will take the bus. I promised Yoona to go to school together ",

She quickly kissed her mom cheeks "Bye mom, Uncle ", she hurriedly walked to the main door and went out.

Meanwhile, at the dining table. " You got enough time, so you don't need to rush. It's only 15 minute from here to school ", His dad said after witnessing his son face changed abruptly.

Jaehyun immidiately slung his bag over his shoulder and ran to the door. "I'll take the bus too, dad ", he shouted before closing the door behind him. 

He need to catch up with her. He need to know why she acted like that. Why she ignored him. 

He smirked. He wasn't late. She's just 10 metre away from him. 

He walked fast and soon he was behind her. Joohyun still didn't notice him untill they arrived at the bus stop. Joohyun turned her head, and she was suprised. "What are you doing here? ", 

Jaehyun crossed his arms and inched closer. "Why are you ignoring me? ",

She widen her eyes and took a step back "What? ", frowning. She's cute even when she's frowned, he thought. 

" Should I repeat myself? ", He asked back. 

She shut her eyes and took a deep breathe. "I'm sorry, I'm in a hurry", she acted cool. The fact is she doesn't want to talk to him. Obviously, she doesn't like him. 

She turned around hoping the problem solved already. 

Jaehyun who wasn't satisfied with the answer, walked and stood infront of her. "You didn't look like you're in a hurry at all and where's the yoona girl you said before? ",

Joohyun looked at him in diseblief. Thankfully the bus arrived. She shouldn't argue more. She was about to walk when he grabbed her wrist. 

"Be honest with me. What did I do wrong? ",  Jaehyun softly looked into her eyes hoping he could find the answer but all he could see is hatred. 

"I hate you ", with that she yanked her hand away and rode the bus. 

He couldn't believe what he just heard. He rode the bus and looked around him. It's pack with people. It took him around 2 minute to find her and stood next to her. 

"Wow, you could really be mean after what you had done yesterday ", Jaehyun muttered. She ignored him and just looked out the window. 

"You know it's okay to hate me now, you will like me soon ", he continued after recieving a silence treatment from her.

But then, the bus suddenly stopped making the passanger flung forward including Seohyun. Fortunately, Jaehyun caught her before she could bump into the person infront of her. 

She was flabergasted. "Are you okay? You looked pale ", his arm stil holding her. Getting her sense back, she pushed his hand away and stood away from him. 

"Hey, I'm just - ", 

She cut in "Don't talk to me and pretend we don't know each other ", 

She pushed the stopped button and quickly walked off the bus, followed by jaehyun. She already walked ahead. leaving Jaehyun behind. He just stares at her back. 

He still remembered the looked in her face just now, she looked terrified as in she just remembered something bad happened. He was about to walk when suddenly someone shouted from behind.

"Hey dude, You said your father send you here but I saw you coming out from the bus! ",

His eyes widen. He was doomed. 

 

 =---------------------=

Okay guys, 2nd update. I don't know why I feel weird with this chapter. My english is just getting worst and I don't know how to describe the character. T.T. Surely gonna edit this later. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. BYEEEE