How to TaKe Care of a YanKee For Dummies

K... Still Don't Understand Him {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

How to take care of a yankee for dummies:

Step 1: Don't open the window.

Step 2: The sky will gift you with a yankee who's missing 50% of his blood.

Step 3: Dodge before he tackles you down.

Step 4: Treat the yankee's wound.

Step 5: Set up security cameras in your house when leaving it or else when you come back home next thing you'll know our house is in shambles and the yankee blames it on a squirrel

Note: If you fail to follow this course of actions you're a real dummy :D

And so here the dummy was, staring dummily at the wrecked living room in front of him and the dumb dumb that stood in the middle of this giant mess, dumbily looking back at the dummy as though he couldn't believe the dumb mess that the dummy and the dumb dumb were standing in.

If you couldn't take a hint, they were completely dumbfounded.

"Changjo... what happened here...?" Niel's shoulder bag filled with his notebooks slipped off of his shoulder and made a thump on the ground.

"The squirrel did it," Changjo quickly held up his hands in defense.

To which Niel thinks "are you fricking kidding me?"

He takes a deep breath, "'K... I still don't understand what's going on with you and squirrels but we'll go along with it for now because I just want to get my apartment cleaned first..."

"You might want to renovate your living room... because I think some of the stuff here may or may not be past the point of cleaning," Changjo slowly said before the wooden coffee table behind him collapsed into a pile of splinters.


"Thanks a lot mom... uh- why do I need the sudden money?... No particular reason... Yeah, just renovating... ahaha... yeah, some of the furniture is growing old and collapsing on me... love you too," Niel clicks on the "End Call" button on his phone, sighing a bit.

He couldn't believe that he had to ask his parents for that much money and ended up scratching the back of his head in a slightly frustrated manner. Taking a deep breath, he turns around to see Changjo chuck a cracked analog clock out of the window.

"Did you just chuck a clock out of my window?!" Niel couldn't help but yell, making Changjo look back in a shocked manner like he's been caught in a guilty act... which he was.

"The squirrel did it!"


Niel decided to give Changjo the silent treatment due to feeling a bit frustrated with the facts that 1) his family isn't the wealthiest family and 2) Changjo blamed the criminal mastermind squirrel yet again.

He eats some rice with his kimchi, awkwardly sparing a glance at Changjo, who was sitting on the floor with his chin on the dining table, basically comically crying, "I'm sorry okay..."

Jeez what am I suppose to do right now... he glances to the other side of the table, an untouched bowl of rice with kimchi and bulgolgi as side dishes laying in front of an empty chair. The student glances down again and lets out a murmur, "Why do you care all of a sudden..."

"I don't like it when people are angry at me..." Changjo pouts a bit, ignoring the fact that his stomach is growling.

There was yet again another moment of silence... Yes, not even the sound of an analog clock ticking because it's outside of the apartment now and not even a chirping cricket because even if one ever did enter his apartment at one point it was probably crushed by the wooden coffee table or any other broken piece of furniture.

Gawd this is awkward... a bit hesitantly, Niel lets out a huff, "I... I forgive you now..."

As though a child finally got a puppy for their birthday Changjo's eyes widen and he smiles, jumping up and hugging Niel- who nearly choked on his food at the sudden gesture- before running back to his seat and start eating.

He stares at Changjo for a while before looking down to his meal, feeling slightly embarrassed. Man was this guy going to be the death of him...

So he thought before the window behind his head crashed open and an oh-so familiar analog clock spins and barely misses his head whereas Changjo wasn't quite as lucky and ends up getting smacked in the head with the clock and falling backwards with the chair.

"OH MY GAWD ARE YOU OKAY?!" Niel immediately panics and runs over to Changjo, helping the other sit up.

"Ow... what hit me anyways?" Changjo murmurs and was about to touch his forehead when he felt something wet and looked at his fingers, "Oh, blood."

"I don't know if that clock smack made you dumber or not..." Niel muttered under his breath before looking over to the other side of Changjo and saw that the analog clock no longer had a glass covering.

"Do you have more bandages?" Changjo asked.

"I can check but I kinda doubt that there's much left considering that your entire body probably needs a new change of bandages," Niel murmurs and stands up.

"Should I change now?"

"In the bathroom! You should be able to change the bandages yourself right?" he completely forgets about dinner at remembering how awkward it was when he was trying to cover Changjo's wounds.

"Okay..." Changjo easily follows Niel's order and pushes himself up to walk in the direction of the bathroom.

Niel could only sigh, looking over to his now broken window and thinking about how much window replacement would cost. He looks down to the analog clock and picks it up before realizing that there was something written underneath the hour hand.

He pushes the hour hand up slightly.

We're coming to get you Changjo! (`Δ´)

. . .

Okay, so Niel would have taken the message more seriously if it weren't for the fact that the supposedly threatening message had an angry emoji with it.