Knocking on the Door? More LiKe Crashing Through the Window

K... Still Don't Understand Him {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

To begin to describe Ahn Daniel's life, it was very simple.

Happy family, supportive parents who let him rent an apartment that's closer to the school than his house, cool friends that are ridiculous every once in a while, a plain high school, and decent grades.

What more could he ask for?

. . .

To which the sky replied with 'hey, you need a boy to come tumbling into your apartment on the third floor through the window, cuz that seems like a great idea! :D'

[So let's rewind that a bit.]

Niel was reading a comic book, sitting on his bed and laying against the headboard in a lazy manner.

Yup, a nice and easy weekend since he finished all of his homework on Friday- and in all honesty- it would've contined being a nice weekend if the sky didn't decide to suddenly throw a boy through his window and thus landed harshly on the floor.

Shocked?

Yup.

Surprised?

Yup yup.

Bewildered?

Yup yup yup.

Flabbergasted?

Even more yups.

After his head finally managed to process that there is a possibly dead boy in his room he slowly got up, placing his comic book to the side, and carefully walking over to the body. He really would've poked the body with a stick if he had one conveniently placed in his room. His only other option was to crouch down and poke the body, so he did

and next thing he knows he's on the ground with the not-so-dead body pinning him down to the floor with his shoulders and glaring at him.

"Uh... hi," well isn't this a nice first impression.

The other boy blinked from a glare to innocent and confused eyes, "You're... who are you?" He was obviously just as confused as Niel to why he was here in some random room that just had to be his.

He stands up... before falling backwards, hitting his head on the bed, and flopping onto the floor on his side [and that's when Niel realized that the boy was bleeding and now his room looked like a murder scene just happened].

"Are you okay...?" Niel sits up and knew that that was an obvious answer but hey, he just needed to make sure.

"I'm fine... but my legs kinda feel numb... and my arms... and I feel kinda dizzy... did I mention that my limbs feel kinda numb?"

Yeah this boy was in desperate needs for help.

Niel really would've brought him to the hospital but that would draw suspicion from the neighbors and such if he dragged a blood body around town (plus he wasn't at a legal age to drive yet) so he had to do his best in aid with what he already had.

So after dragging the boy onto the couch in the living room, crappily wrapping up the boy's wounds with what bandages he had left in his closet, and wiping up the blood so that his apartment didn't look like a murder scene, Niel kneeled down to the now sleeping boy's level.

Was this normal for apartment renters here?

"Oh... I fell asleep...?" the boy slowly wakes up and still looks tired (would've been adorable if he wasn't so injured).

"Well if you lost that much blood then it should be pretty normal to feel sleepy," Niel said.

"... My limbs still feel numb."

"Of course they do."

He was beginning to wonder if the boy was always this slow.

"What's your name?" he asked after yawning.

"Daniel, but I prefer Niel. Your's?"

"Jonghyun... Changjo's a better name to call me by though," Changjo yawns yet again.

"So any explanation as to why you were suddenly thrown into my apartment that is on the third floor?" Niel asked, readjusting his legs into a more comfortable position.

Changjo sleepily blinks, "I don't remember."

Great, he has a concussion of some sort now too... he inwardly sighs.

"I was fighting something in a tree... and then it grabbed me... and threw me into a window... a squirrel I think?"

The squirrel part was logical match to a tree, however, grabbing and throwing does not match a squirrel unless Changjo was secretly an acorn- and after dragging him around in his apartment- Niel knows for sure Changjo is not secretly an acorn.

"'K... still don't understand you..." which was true with all of what Changjo had said before.

"I should probably get outta here..." he attempts to push himself off of the couch with his arms shaking but ends up slipping off of the couch and landing onto Niel. A strong sense of deja vu hits Niel as he lays on the floor with the other lying face down on him.

Niel feels flustered again, lightly hitting Changjo's back, "G-Get off of me."

"Mm... sleepy..." he murmurs against his chest.

"Changjo, please work with me here!" Niel groans, not wanting to tire out from dragging him onto the couch again.

"Five more hours..."

"Yes I mean that instead of minutes sometimes too but can you not?!"

It took about three minutes to push Changjo off of him and another seven minutes to push him onto the couch.

Today really was not one of his normal days. In fact, this will probably be one of the most abnormal day in his life. Maybe this is why you're suppose to still live with your parents at this age or else the sky/squirrel will punish you.

"So...rry... still... slee-py...."

"It's fine," Niel sighs again, "You can stay here until you recover, seeing how you can barely stand up. We'll try to head to the hospital tomorrow to get you checked on for any broken bones, more blood, and stuff like that."

He notices Changjo opens his eyes drowsily and looks up to him, looking like he needed to say something before he fell asleep again. He sleepily smiles, "Thank... you..." before slowly falling asleep again.

And that's kinda when Niel knows that he was screwed when he felt his heart skip a beat.

Ignore it ignore it ignore it... he takes a deep breath to try and calm himself.