~3~

Should Love Feel Like This?

The next morning I was awakened by someone shaking my arm.

"Hanbin. Wake up. We have to be at YG in an hour, " Bobby told me.

I groaned and rolled over. It felt like I had just went to sleep. After I  had finally stopped crying last night, we had eaten the ramyun Bobby made and then both of us had crashed.

I turned back to face Bobby and grabbed my phone lying beside the bed. 7:04 A.M. I groaned again but dragged myself out of my warm bed.

"Is there a bathroom free? " I asked while running my hands through my hair. "I need to take a shower."

"Yes. Donghyuk, Yunhyeong, Chanwoo and I already took our showers. Jinhwan is using one bathroom and Junhoe the small one, so that leaves the third one free for you to use." 

"Good." 

I stood up and grabbed clean clothes and then made my way to the open bathroom.

This was certainly one of those mornings I was thankful YG had given us a dorm that had three bathrooms. With seven people needing showers, it would take forever for everyone to have a turn if there was only one bathroom.

I quickly took a shower and then dressed. I headed to the kitchen hoping there was still some food left.

I grabbed a bowl of rice and sat down at the table and ate. The only one still eating besides me was Jinhwan. He must have felt my gaze because he raised his head and looked at me with his eyebrows raised.

He opened his mouth to speak but then closed it and looked at me searchingly. "Are you all right?"

I forced a smile. "Sure." He tilted his head at me and gave me a look that let me know he saw right through my fake smile and upbeat words. I looked away. "Not really," I admitted.

"Did you and Shelby have a fight?" He sounded sympathetic.

"Can't really call it a fight when she did all the yelling," I said under my breath.

"What?"

I shook my head a little. "She got upset over something."

Jinhwan sat there quietly in thought for a moment before speaking again. "Do you really love this girl?" He sounded very serious and so I thought a bit instead of just saying yes right away, like I usually did.

Did I? Was what I felt for her really love? Yes, I was attracted to her but was it anything more than just attraction for a pretty girl? 

I thought long and hard and came up with an answer.

Yes.

I cleared my throat. "Yes, Hyung. I do love her."

He nodded. "Then I hope she loves you too and you can work things out with her."

"Thanks, Hyung."

Jinhwan looked at his phone. "It's 7:40. We need to go. The van should be here by now. " Right after he finished speaking, my phone dinged letting me know I had a text.

I opened it and saw that our driver was waiting for us downstairs. I stood up and called the others and we left to go to practice.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

"Chanwoo! Keep your feet closer together. Jun, back up a little. Now. From the top."

I knelt on the floor at the front of the room watching as the other members practiced the dance from one of our songs. We had already been at the company for seven hours and we were all tired out. Mistakes were being made because of the tiredness.

Again, the maknae messed up his part and I stoppd the music before starting it back at the beginning.

This time, everyone got their steps down and we moved on to the next dance after a five minute break.

Five hours later, we packed up our belongings and got ready to head back to the dorm.

We passed Mino and Taehyun from WINNER on our way out and stopped to chat with our sunbaes for a few minutes.

They were just returning from an interview and had stopped to speak to YG.

We said goodbye and continued on our way.

Outside, there was a slight breeze and it felt good on our sweaty bodies. We had all decided to take showers at the dorm instead of spending more time at YG.

We had opted to walk back instead of having our driver, Wonwoo, drive us.

My mind drifted to our difficulties with the dances we were practicing that day.

In a few weeks we would have several concerts in Japan and we were all excited for them. Our Japanese fans supported us so well and we felt right at home thanks to their hospitality. We wanted to make sure we would be able to perform at 200% for all our fans.

Excited shouting pulled me from my thoughts.

"Look!" Chanwoo pointed to a large poster of us on the side of a building.

It was promoting our Japan concerts to remind Korean fans so they could attend to support us too.

Donghyuk smiled. "How many fans do you think will travel to Japan for us?" 

"I don't know, but that's just another reason to make sure we get all our dances perfect," Bobby answered him. " We don't want to disappoint our fans. Especially if they would travel all that way to support us."

Everyone nodded.

I nodded my thanks to Bobby. He understood.

"We'll work hard, Hyung," Chanwoo said, holding up his fist.

"Good," I said smiling at him. Being the maknae and cute as a button with his baby face, it was really hard to stay upset at him for long. I hadn't been upset this time anyway. They were all tired. I was tired myself, so I understand their tiredness as well.

We walked on, getting to our dorm a few minutes before 9:00 P.M.

Once inside, we tried to decide who would cook but since it was late and no one felt like cooking, we decided to order food and have it delivered.

After deciding, Donghyuk ordered the food before heading to take a shower. 

I sent the rest to go and shower as well and stayed to get the food when it arrived.

After they left, I sat on one of the couches and let my thoughts drift. After Shelby yelled and told me to leave, I hadn't heard from her. I wondered if she was still angry at me. 

I pulled out my phone and checked to see if I had missed a call or text from her. Nothing. I slumped down in my seat. 

Why wasn't she calling me? Even the times we had fought she had hadn't let this much time pass before calling or sending me a text. The same with me. Even when she made me so mad I could spit nails, I couldn't stay away from her for long. I loved her too much.

The doorbell rang, interrupting my thoughts. I got up and opened the door.

I handed the money to the delivery man and took the food from him.

"Thank you, " I said and bowed. He bowed in return and left.

I carried the food back to the living room and set it on the low table I the middle of the room.

"The food is here!" I called out.

Within a minute, all six came running, stumbling over each other in their haste to get to the food first.

Seeing them acting so goofy made me crack a smile and then laugh out loud.

"Okay, you all. Save some food for everyone." Jinhwan tried to get the younger ones to slow down and divide the food evenly.

Jinhwan's words seemed to fall on deaf ears so I decided to see if they would listen to me. I walked closer to the table and sat down.

"Yah! Save me some food, would you?" I grabbed some chicken before Junhoe could grab his fourth piece. I playfully glared at him. "Mine," I said throwing him a teasing look.

He retracted his hand and rubbed his head sheepishly. "Ah. Sorry, Hyung."

I bumped shoulders with him. "It's fine. Don't sweat it."

He perked back up and went back to eating.

I looked around at my groupmates. These guys were more than just people I worked with. They were my family. My brothers. I was so glad that I had them. Bobby had really proven that he had my back. If he hadn't been awake for me to talk with, or cry on actually, who knows what kind of shape I would be in tonight?

Almost as if he could sense that I had just been thinking of him, he looked over at me and asked me if I was okay by raising his eyebrows at me. I raised my hand and shook it from side to side a bit telling him so-so without words. He nodded.

Jinhwan too. He had really made me think that morning. He was good at that. He could be funny but he had a serious side to him too.

The others didn't know about all my troubles with Shelby. I hadn't actually told Jinhwan and Bobby, they had just figured out that all was not well several months back. To be honest though, I was relieved someone else knew so I could talk to someone if I needed to. They were there for me the same as I would be there for them too if they ever needed me to.

After eating, we all spread out around the living room and watched a movie. After our day of constant activity, we needed something relaxing so we could unwind before going to sleep.

Donghyuk started an action movie and moved back to his spot on the couch beside Yunhyeong. Bobby was on the other couch with Junhoe and Chanwoo while Jinhwan and I were sitting on the floor but leaning back against Donghyuk and Yunhyeong's legs. Jinhwan and I had each grabbed a pillow from the couch to sit on but I was hugging mine instead.

We all got comfortable to watch the movie and it became quiet except for the sounds from the television.

Ten minutes into the movie, I felt my eyes starting to close and jerked myself awake. I wanted to watch the movie. Don't fall asleep, stupid, I told myself.

Two minutes later, my eyes again closed and my head fell back against Donghyuk's leg as I fell asleep.

Donghyuk, Yunhyeong and Jinhwan smiled at each other and Donghyuk grabbed the light blanket from the back of the couch and covered Hanbin.

They settled in again and turned their attention back to the T.V.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

I jerked awake and sat up. A blanket fell as I did so and I blinked at it in confusion before looking around the room.

I was in the living room, I realized. We all were. The light was off now, but everyone was here with me.

Crap. I must've fallen asleep during the movie after all. I would have to watch it another time. 

ding echoed through the room and I realized that was the sound that I had heard as I woke up. I frowned and grabbed my phone off the table. It was 3:22 A.M. Who would be texting this late? My heartbeat sped up as I imagined it being our manager letting me know about some emergency. My hands shook as I clicked on the text message.

Oppa. I'm so sorry :'( Please forgive me.

My heart stopped for a few seconds before beating even faster. I let out a relieved breath and my head fell back against the couch. Shelby. Thank God.

Another text arrived and I read that too.

I was just stressed out and I took it out on you. I'm so sorry.

It's okay. I forgive you.

I'm sorry I texted so late. I love you. Goodnight.

I quickly typed out a reply before closing my phone and laying it back on the table. 

I love you too <3 goodnight

I fell back asleep with a smile on my face.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

I hope you all enjoy this chapter :)