✕ cheatsheet

BLUSH   ✕ the story of dream tea's new rising girlgroup! APPLY OPEN!
 

   the story

150914.  dream tea decided to debut a new girlgroup in order to hang on to their new found popularity with girls' day. they saw an opening for growth. on september 15, 2014, the 6 chosen girls debuted under the name BLUSH with their debut song glass bead.  although new, they didn't do as well as anticipated, and got some backlash for the song "coping" snsd's "into the new world". but that year they didn't give up, and cameback soon on december 21, 2014 with rough. the december comeback got just a tad bit more popularity with it's intense choreography (and their iconic 2X faster version on weekly idol), but was not promoted long because of the upcoming end-of-the-year festivals taking place. the 6 BLUSH girls then cameback 6 months later on june 11, 2015 with me gustas tu. it didn't do so well at first, due to netizens complaining that the song sounded too similar to their last two comebacks (especially their debut). but suddently it all switched around, when a video went viral of BLUSH performing at the dream concert. the video consisted of them slipping and falling on stage a total of 11 times. even though it wasn't much of a positive video, the results out of it were. their original promotion date was moved up to a month more because of how much the album sales and music video views went up. they became popular, and became recognized for their cute but strong choreography and distinctive, now-iconic music style.  blush is now deemed as the "strong innocence" that kpop needed. on november 13, 2015 they came back with their final "schoolgirl" concept in NAVILLERA. in the year 2015, blush has won 29 times on south korean music shows, making them the girl group with the most wins within a year while also taking home many awards that year including best rookie girl group. now with their newest concept, they came back with a smooth, classic track named destiny that gave them a spin on their recognizable strong innocence trademark. destiny was released on march 30, 2016 along with blush's two newest members. after a couple months of rest and settling down, the managers of blush announced that the girls will be coming back soon with title song, secret, as well with another member addition. apparently the final one. the story takes place in modern day, but will switch during flashbacks. the story focuses on the girls dealing with big responsibilities about their unexpected popularity and the addition of new members. will 2016 be just as good a year for blush? will the the original members be able to handle their new normal? and will the new members crack under the pressure? will blush fall apart?

   faceclaim & age

face.  so y'all know i want idols. i want girls that fit this concept. no nana or hyuna as a '95 liner. no thank you. i want the fresh meat like wjsn, april, clc, lovelyz, laboum, dia, i.o.i, twice, gugudan, oh my girl, 15&, pristin, dreamcatcher, gfriend. so yeah. no girls day obvi. so. keep ethnicity half asian at least.

age.  age range is '94-'01. remeber that not all the girls debuted in 2014 and that not all the new members are in the maknae line. mix it up.

   talent twins & love interests & others

talent twins.  so yes, make it make sense. for singing twins please don't use taeyeon, ailee, or hyorin. please. i'm fine with hyorin for the main dancer position tbh. for the "rapper", don't use an actually good rapper or one well known in the k-hiphop community. they barely rap, and that's just the title they have. they have no actual talent in rap. i mean yall could do exy, chorong, or babysoul, etc. but no jessi, cl, or kisum. you can use gfriend as talent twins. and i have two vocal talent twins because i'm selfish. #sorrynotsorry p.s. i will pick visuals later after members are official. i'm thinking of a visual line.

love interests.  i don't care if you do or don't have a love interest, but keep the age real please. the age difference should only be 1-2 years apart. also think about the difference in years they debuted. also don't be related to a bunch of idols. me no likey.

also remember that this story isn't only going to be sunshine and butterflies. i'm gonna focus on the members true feelings about the change in the lineup and being added to the group, as well as normal idol struggles. the members aren't all gonna be buddy buddy with each other. some of them knew each other as trainees, some are brand new faces. some of have complicated relationships with each other. they all have to get used to each other. keep that in mind. after all the members are chosen, i will have thm  do an interview about what they think about the new kids and the old kids.

   taken & brownine points

taken.  
faceclaim: ohmygirl's seunghee
talent twin: wjsn's yeunjung & kim bada

also taken.  
faceclaim: lovelyz' yein
talent twin: red velvet's yeri

brownie points.
eunseo, umji, siyeon, dreamcatcher.