Childhood Love

My Lovely Bestfriend, Saranghae..

Hi All! i will say thank's to who will subscribe my story..

i'm sorry if the story is very short.. I'm new.. heheheh

-------

"Hyung, let me tell you. Now she is working on a plan that we will not know what it is. So I beg you, beware!"
"Taemin thank you, you are my best dongsaeng. where Sulli?"
"Sulli was with Krystal and Minho. I happened to pass by, and heard it so I might as well tell you"
"Once again thank you, Taemin."
"Yes, no problem Noona"
@ Class
key can't stop staring at amber face still amber notes. he could not concentrate. 'What makes you so precious to me?' Key said in his heart. Amber realizes that the key look at her, instantly nervous.
"Key, you're okay right? Do not see me like that" Amber face is getting warm
"I? It's okay, I'm just still amazed just to see you are now."
"Okay, but do not see me like that."
"Okay"
-----
Ring Ding Dong!
bell after school!
"Amber, do not go far from me. I was afraid of anything happening to you"
"I know you're worried, but do not like it too. I do not want to hate the students here just because I'm close to you"
"What's wrong? You my friend, they have no right to do something to you just because of little problems like that"
"Well if that's what you say, I'm going to the toilet first. Wait here, I will not be long."
-----

on his way to the toilet, amber is lovely look. without realizing there is someone grabbed her hand, and shut , and amber fainting. when she awoke she was in a place in the school environment.
"Where am I?"
"Silence you! You were on the roof of the school"
"Who are you? don't do bad things to me!"
"Hey!, Wait a minute. I'm not going to do something to you, if you want to obey my orders"
"What is it?"
"Stay away from Key! He's mine!"
"You must be Nicole? Hey, me and him have been friends since childhood. You have no right to do so. And just so you know he might not want a woman like you."
"You!! See! You will know the consequences!"
then nicole amber pushed to the floor. She started pulling hair amber. but before she could do that, amber brushed off her hands. they fight on the roof of the school. key that felt something was wrong, just look for amber. nicole does not stop trying to impose amber. until amber was completely exhausted and finally managed to beat nicole.
"Key! Help me!" amber yell, scream heard, key that just ran for the origin of the voice.
"Amber? Amber! Where are you?" key shouted, trying to find amber
"I was there .... ... .. on ... the roof of the school" amber voice sounded broken
when key up on the roof of the school, he was shocked to see the amber which was lying unconscious. he saw nicole happy smile. he thought to avenge the deed nicole, now!
"What are you doing to Amber? Dare you!" Key looks very upset by what he saw
"O-oppa? Since when are you here?" nicole did not dare upset if they see keys like this
"You! What your problem is with amber? Amber never find a problem with you." key slapped nicole (sorry if nicole is very bad here, this is just a story.)
"Oppa! I hate you!" nicole ran crying
"Weep your tears can not make me change my attitude to you! Because I never liked you! Remember that!"

------


"Amber? You okay?" Key wiggle amber body-bridal style, but no response from amber
"Then I'd take it back home." key carrying amber to his car
all the way home, key can't stop staring at amber. 'What I felt was right since I was little, I love you amber' key said in his heart.

-To Be Continue-

I hope you Like it! :D