Christmas miracle

The Hyun family's crazy daily life

"Hey Suho are you going to bring the gifts over while the kids are out?" Baekhyun asked suho over the phone while taking a break from Christmas decorating.

"Yes Baekhyun I am, it's just that Kris bought a lot." Suho replies.

"Wow he sure loves the kids." Says Baekhyun. 

"Yes he sure does, did Himchan bring theirs over?" Suho asked.

"Yup, he had to leave them here yesterday because you know the kids stayed at his house and if they found out then it wouldn't be a surprise."

"Yeah, your right so is the house all deck out and Christmasy ? Asked suho.

"You know it our kids will love it, it took me and Himchan a while to hang the Christmas lights, but it looks fantastic and were still not done with the decorations yet. "

"Well i'll be over in a few to help so talk to you later." Says suho.

"Bye." Baekhyun says ending the call.

"Let me guess suho is one his way over with gifts." Says Himchan that was putting Christmas ornaments on the big white Christmas trees with a bright yellow star and lights that change from green to red to yellow.

"How did you know?"Asked Baekhyun who went to the fire place and placed chanyeol, lays, Tao and Sehun stalkings up and putting candy canines and candy in them. He then put up zelo and Taehyungs also putting candy in them, but kind of over lapping them so they wouldn't hang off.

"I have a son and well your phone volume was loud so I heard. " says himchan putting the last ornament up and inspecting his handy work on the tree.

"Oh, so that means you heard that conversation that me and daehyun had about-"

"Yup and I don't think Taehyung will be to happy to have another sibling just yet you animals." Himchan replies cutting Baekhyun off.

"Oh have embarrassing. " Baekhyun says face going red. "I think I should go start making cookies."

"Oh baeky don't be embarrassed I think it's cute in a gross way and well me and bbang are worst anyways."  himchan says.

"Thanks himchannie, but you don't even know. " Baekhyun mumbles walking into the kitchen.

"Baeky I'm here!"Says suho, who brought two shopping mall bags full of wraped gifts in the house.

"Hey su im in the kitchen making cookies."

"Ok I'll be bringing the gifts in." Says suho.

 "Hey su need help?" Asked himchan.

"Yes himchannie can you help me get the rest it'll take three more trips, Kris bought a lot." Says suho.

"I heard, you go set the presents down by the tree ill go get the others." Says himchan.

"Ok channie."

..............................................

"Ok so wich one of us is going play santa?" Kris asked while Taehyung, sehun, tao and zelo sleep while chanyeol and lay play video games in the other room.

"I think it should be you kris, your tall and Santa swaggy." Says yongguk.

"I totally see that and your the one that bought the most gifts."Says daehyun.

"I dont think so I'm to hot to be santa I think daehyun should do it." Replies Kris.

"Are you calling Santa  not hot, he's like the hottest thing on the north pole.  Hes like hotter than kim Kardashian." Says daehyun sounding offended.

"Um daehyun I think he's calling you not hot not santa and  I think you need help for that little statement." Says yongguk as Kris laughs.

"What, I'm hot see I got your husband brother, im hot like hot sauce and I think yongguk should dress like santa."

"What I don't think so I think one of you should do it." Says yongguk.

"No" says kris and daehyun.

"Ok, how about we play rock, paper,scissor whoever loses has to play santa." Says yongguk.

"Deal." Says Kris and daehyun.

"Alright."

"One."

"Two." 

"Three."

"Rock, paper, scissor." They all called.

Yongguk threw out paper while both Kris and daehyun threw rock. Yongguk cheered loudly in happiness while both kris and daehyun yelled out of shock. Yongguk stop cheering and said " Shush the kids are sleeping." Quieting both Kris and daehyun.

"How did you know you know to play paper?" Asked daehyun.

"Don't know,  I guess myhand knew I was playing with idiots." Says yongguk.

"Hey I'm not an idiot he is." Says Kris poining to daehyun.  Daehyun looks at Kris with the most offended look ever and then mouthed "watch your back kris."

"Alright daehyun no death threats its Christmas." Says yongguk making daehyun pout.

"But he called me-"

"I know but we have a game to finish, do you want to play santa? Asked yongguk cutting off daehyun.

"No." Says daehyun still pouting making kris judge him real hard.

"Then woop his azz." Says yongguk.Daehyun pops up getting into the fighting stance about to swing at a now confused kris when yongguk says " not like that rock, paper,scissor do you want me to explain Baekhyun how you got knocked out by Kris?"

"No I guess not." Says daehyun sitting back in the kitchen chair ready to play again.

"Alright are you ready daehyun?" Asked yongguk.

"Yup." Says daehyun with his arm extended.

"Are you ready kris?"

"More than ready." Replies kris. "Be prepared to get in that santa costume daehyun."

We'll see who wears what." Says daehyun.

"Alright one the count of three. " says yongguk and the others node.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"Rock, paper, scissor!"

Both Kris and daehyun close their eyes afraid of the result till yongguk broke the silence and said "Congratulations Kris. " daehyun was devastated his eyes were still closed, but he was sad. Till yongguk said "your playing santa." Daehyun open his eyes and found out he played scissors while Kris played paper. Daehyun cheered so loud that he woke up the kids that walked into the kitchen (followed by chanyeol and lay ) in a line while wiping their eyes.

"Uncle daehyun why are you so happy?" Asked chanyeol startling daehyun.

"Nothing, I'm just excited to see santa tonight arnt you guys?"

"Yes I can't wait , I hope he's nice." says lay

"He's santa, Santas nice." Says chanyeol.

"Uh hu" says tao.

"I love santa" say zelo and Taehyung in unison.

"Me too." Says sehun.

"Me three." Says lay.

"Me four. " chanyeol said laughing.

"Is uncle kris ok?" Asked Taehyung. Who was looking at kris who looked on the verge of tears.

"Yes I'm ok just a failure." He says with sadness in his voice.

"You're not a failure dad." Says lay.

"We love you no matter what, right?" Says chanyeol.

"Right." Says Tao, Sehun, Taehyung, Lay and Zelo.

"Thanks kids. Kris said.

.................................................

Its time for the party and both yongguk and Kris drive the kids in separate cars due to not enough space to the jung house. Once they arrived they quickly took the kids out of the car. The kids rush to the front door of the house and opeand it  to find the house coverd in Christmas lights that light up the house beautifully. A Christmas tree full of presents that the kids quickly run to, only for Baekhyun to tell them that they can open them when Santa comes. The fire place had a beautiful booming fire that daced around the wood burning it and so much more.

"The house looks pretty. " says the kids making Baekhyun, suho ad himchan smile. 

"Thank you. " they said in unison. 

Yongguk, kris, and daehyun went to their respective husband's and gave them their gifts.

"Here himchannie yongguk."said giving himchan a small box wrapped up in snowman wraping paper. Himchan opened it to come face to face with a golden watch.

"Oh my goodness yongguk I love it,thank you." Himchan said kissing yongguk and whispering "you'll get your present tonight if your a good boy." Making yongguk smirk.

Kris gives suho a medium sized box with snow flakes on it causing suho to have put it on a table to opean it.  The first thing suho sees us a big dimon ring that said ill love you always and forever. Making suho tear up and quickly kiss Kris on the lips. He then noticeed that kris also bought him a laptop computer. Suho looked a Kris with tears in his eyes.

"Well I wanted to surprise you with a new computer after I accidentally split juice on the old one, so do you like it?" Asked kris. Suho threw himself in kris arms and said "I loved it."

Daehyun gives Baekhyun small box with Christmas trees on it. Baekhyun opens it to find an eyliner set and a bracelet  thst said I'll love you till I  die. Baekhyun started to cry making daehyun hug him.

"You're such a jerk jung daehyun." Says Baekhyun between sobs.

"How honey? " Asked an confused daehyun.

"Your ruining my eyeliner." Baekhyun says while wiping his eyes.

"I'm sorry baby. " daehyun says.

"It's ok because I love you."  Replies Baekhyun.

"I love you too."

"Gross!"Says chanyeol causing all the couple's To break apart.

"You're gross." Says lay.

"Omma lay called me gross."

Suho just laughs.

"I'm hungry." Says zelo

"Me too." Says Taehyung, Tao and Sehun.

"Ok kids the foods done anways." Says Himchan.

The kid's and adults eat chicken, mashed potatoes, corn and other stuff till they were full or till it was all gone.

"When santa coming?" Says lay

"He'll be here soon." Says daehyun smiling while Kris gets up and leaves out the front door.

"Where's daddy going? " asked chanyeol. 

"He'll be back." Says suho.

In a matterof minutes a nock at the door could be heard followed by a loud "Ho Ho Ho." In an attemptive santa voice making all the kids perk up and run to the door.

Daehyun runs to the door like a kid and opeans it to find santa standing at the door and laughs while kris glares,  but quickly stops.

"Santa!" All the kids yell while trying to hug him almost causing santa to fall.

"Ok kids let kri- I mean santa walk to his chair so he can hand out your presents." Says suho.

The kids quickly scrambled away at the word present. Kris quickly walkes to the recliner that had cookies abd milk next it that said Only for santa.

"ok I'll need a helper that'll help me pass out presents. All the kids raised their hands, but santa picked suho.

"how about the handsome man in the ugly red Christmas tree sweater."

" I think santa is hitting on my omma." ssys chanyeol while the other nodd.

"we should stop him." says lay as nd chanyeol nodds.

"um santa!" chayeol said loudly.

Santa looked at chanyeol with the help of suho because santa couldn't kerp his eyes off him when his child was talking.

"yes young man?"

"can you not flirt whuth my omma, my daddy wont like that." replied chanyeol.

"you tell him chan chan." says daehyun causing Baekhyun to smack him on the back of the head making yongguk, himchan and santa laugh. suho lightly hits santa bringing him back to his character and said "I"m sorry."

"it's ok, right guys?" Says chanyeol.

"yeah!" says the rest.

"ok now lets give you these presents." says santa. suho hands santa the presents one by one. who said

"here we have a gift for a little chanyeol." chanyeol runs up to get his toy while Kris gets handed another. "This belongs to a zelo. zelo runs to get his toy and openes it with chanyeol. it was a toy car and chanyeol had got a football. 

"I have a present for a little tao."  Tao wakes up and takes it opening it on the spot to find a stuffed panda.

"santa got me a panda!" screams tao happily. 

"thats so sweet of santa." says suho.

"here's a gift for a little Lay."  Lay walks up to santa and takes the gift saying "Thank you."and walks away. Taehyung sat their watching his cousins get their toys while waiting patiently for his.

"I have atoy for a little sehun." Says santa handing sehun a present that was a stuffed bear making sehun jump around in happiness. Santa kept calling all the other kids names for presents except Taehyung who was being to have tears in his eyes.

Baekhyun noticed Taehyung name hasn't been called at all and started to worry. Tears streamed down Taehyung face as he ran to Baekhyun hugging him and crying.

"Tae Tae dosn't have any present yet." Says chanyeol.

"Does santa not like Tae Tae?" Asked Tao.

"Tae Tae can have some of my presents." Says zelo.

Kris looks at the tree that had leftover present and noticed that they all had Taehyungs name on it.

"Tae Tae come here." Says santa while suho hands him the presents. Taehyung slowly walkes over to santa that says

"I have your presents right here, the best were for last." Taehyung looks up to see 20 presents with his name on it. He quickly opens them to find stuffed animals, toy cars and balls. Baekhyun sighs and everyone laughs.

"What a Christmas miracle." He mumbles as the kids play with their toys together.

The end.

.............................

A/n: Merry Christmas and Happy holidays! I also want to thank my new subscribers and my new and old reader's.  Please ignore all the errors I wrote half of this yesterday at 10:00pm  till 1:00 am and the rest was done some time ago. I hope you like it, I'll fix the errors when I can. Oh chanyeol is 8, lay is 9, tao is 6, sehun is 5 and taehyung and zelo are 4. Kris and daehyun dont hate each other they just a push pull relationship. Have A fantastic Holliday, bye.