A cleansing bath

Bang yongguk and park chorong one shots

the cleansing bath - Yongguk & Chorong   

 
"hey i called out for you didn’t you hear me?” she said in a calm voice.
”Sorry i was too trapped up in my head, close the door you’re letting the hot air out” he said. he has been in the bath the last filteen minutes and worked up quite a steam.
she shuts the door and walks towards the tub. she sits on the ledge of it and puts her fingertips in the water, testing the temperature. she flicks her hand out immediately and squeeks out at a yelp.
”careful it's hot” he said laughing slightly over her cute antics.
”im just kidding, did it burn? come here.” he smiles wide and eases her down to a more mellow chorong. pressing that he isn’t good with jokes and he is sorry she burned herself in the water.
she stretches out the hand that got burnt towards him, ”kiss my oo and i’ll be happy” she know it’s a joke but its fun to see yongguk squirm for her forgiveness and the burn wasn’t even a burn just a reflex from its temperature.
she smiles when he cups her hand with his hands and gives a big wet smoch to lift up her spirits. 
” i missed you,  and since when do you take long baths?” she asks, her hand is still in his grasp but it’s comfortable. everything is comfortable with yongguk.
”i missed you too, come in here with me. its nice and warm and i’ll be a good headrest for you.”
he circles his thumb over her knuckles a few times.
”okay, let go so i can undress” she stands up. she s and removes her not so skinny skinny jeans and goes on to take off her white t-shirt ”don’t stare so much it’s creeping me out” she laughs  and turns around. seeing yongguk being very aware of her to the point that she can’t concentrate is still heart fluttering even though they have been dating for a good 1 1/2 years.  ” i can't  help it but stare. you are beautiful and my girlfriend of course im going to look” he defends himself.  Knowing Chorong is affected still by his look has an effect on him aswell. ”shut up” she says when blushing. he’s quiet but still looking. she has her back towards him but goes on to strip from her underwear. 
she turns around with her arms and hands strategically placed infront of her s and crotch. she is shy but not as shy as she was during their first time together a long time ago. yet he stares and she gets shy.
”move over” she says. he opens up a space a bit wider for her in the tub and looks back at her so she can step inside the warm water and embrace his goddess but she shakes her head instead, confusing him. 
”move forward, i’m sitting in the back with you resting on me” she said
”why?” he answered but nonetheless goes with her wishes.”
she goes in slowly, one foot at a time wishing it was a bit cooler in the tub but she gets accustomed quick. he is lunged over so she can enter and sit comfortably easily behind him.
”okay come here, and rest your big head on me”
she laughs. he laughs. he slinks a bit further down so his head is resting a bit on top of her chest and left shoulder. her hands drape over his torso and meets with his much bigger hands a top of his stomach, they hold hands and breathe in sync. 
 
a couple of minutes pass by and they are quiet in the tub enjoying the silence. ”What are you thinking of?” she asks. ”is it about the group? did something happen?” she asks. ”nothing has happened, thats whats wrong i think…., we are at a standing point right now, the boys and i never intended to leave the agency but we didn’t think negotitations would take so long. and now the group is freaking out that maybe there won't be as many Baby's out there for us when or if we comeback” he takes a deep breath everything has been boiling down to this. she dips her hand into the water and cup her hand. she lifts her cupped hand filled with water a top of his head and soothe him by letting the warm water run through his hair. she breathes out together with him 
” first let me say BAP is having a comeback no matter what, it’s only a matter of when, second I think Babys have grown stronger and bigger during this period so don’t worry about that, third for this period of time you members have grown closer too; sharing and depending on each other more, also not splitting up which could have happened. and if it wasn’t for this period i don’t know what could have happened to us. we were getting along well but our clashing schedules could have broken us up and it makes me really sad to think like this” she whispers the last part but he hears her well. yongguk turns his head towards her more and with one hand tightens his grip on her hand and the other reaches out to her cheek. he looks at her ”i am so happy i got to know you chorong, even before everything, i knew i liked you and that i would be a fool for not getting closer to you. i knew it ever since our two groups shot a commercial together. i got to see you in a different light and actually laughed and talked with you. so even if this with my label never happened i would still call you my girlfriend and soulmate by now. i love you so much, come here” they kiss slowly but passionatly,  he turns around shifting his body. chest to chest they feel eachother more. he stands up straight on his knees and pulls her close for a hug. Chorong wraps her arms around his shoulders and leans forward to kiss him more. 
 
”i love you too”