The meetup

Bang yongguk and park chorong one shots
The meetup- Chorong & Yongguk 
 

"Hey hey hey... Why are you crying? If you don't want me here I'll ...I'll leave if its...to hard for you" he said 

"No don't go" she said teary eyed. 
 
"I don't know what's going on with me I just..." She said walking closer to him, holding onto his shirt sleeves. She dares to look into his eyes. Her tears fall on her cheeks as she sees that he is also fighting to hold back his tears. 
 
"I don't want this, between us, to end, I like the way you look at me and talk to me but you haven't looked or talked to me like that in a long while" she says 
devastated attempting to sniffle her tears dry but to no use as they fall even harder at that. She said all those things without stuttering but she wishes she did stutter, at least give him the opportunity to step in and interrupt what she hopes are delusional thoughts. 
 
"Why aren't we like we used to be?" She continued her speech tightening her grip on his forearms but loosens it quickly after. She takes a step back completely letting go of him giving him the time to respond.  As soon as she lets go he recognizes her backing way and a small sob escapes his lips. She looks up and is met with his soft yet wet lips. He grabs onto her waist, she hold on to his forearms again and he leads her backwards to the corner of the empty stairwell they are currently having a serious talk about their 1 year relationship potentially falling into shambles. They kiss but small sobs escape both lips when they breath in between kisses instead of what Should have Been sighs of pleasure. Tears continue to fall down both of their cheeks but the kissing doesn't stop anytime soon. 
The kissing is getting hotter and so is their breathing.
 
After having their fill of kissing she leans on his shoulder and he leans on the wall. Their breathing is cohesive and their thoughts circulate the same issue the tears have dried  a while back. 
 
He gently pushes her bangs behind her ear and says 
"Im not good enough for you I should have let you go a long time ago. it is better for you to not be with me."
 She doesn't respond to it except but tears reappear in her eyes and he can't tell
"And I thought maybe you can't have happiness with me, you are too good for me" He said this time his forehead leans onto hers. Still in the position as before; Her arms around his shoulders and neck and his arms wrapped around her waist and back, a loving hug, still in the corner of the cold grey stairwell but between their breaths and shared gazes expressed further with sweet kisses the colors around them turn vivid and its temperature is a comfortable heat not overbearing or to cool. 
"I tried to be selfless with you, therefore I became cold"
 
They lock eyes and she responds "selfless?" Questioning why he is saying all this good things holds her lovingly and kisses her lovingly yet seem so heartbroken about it.
 
"I can't be selfless with you Chorongah, I tried but I failed! I only want you to smile for me, laugh with me and kiss me and hug me, only hold my hand and don't love any one else but me because I only want to do all those things with you!"
 
He takes a deep breath between shedding tears again and Chorong cries too but tries to wipe his away with her hand before wiping hers off. 
"I never want you to back away like you did earlier after you talked. That was probably the scariest thing you have ever done to my heart! I couldn't bear thinking of you not being with me anymore, I love you so much I'm never going to try to be selfless with you again. I am going to be very selfish from here on out. So Just be with me! Be with me forever!" 
He said and leans in to kiss her again this time not as heated as before but his love for her is clearer. She finally understands why he acted the way he did.
 
They break their once again wet kiss and hug each other tightly. Heads cozying in to their beloveds necks. Breathing in their favorite scents and he even sneaks in a kisses on her shoulders and neck. Whispering "I love you stupid" and "don't leave me" and "I am stupid but don't stop loving me" between quick nibbles here and there on her. 
Her whimpers from when she thought this was going to be a bittersweet love turns sweet again.
 
"I won't ever leave and I'm never going to stop loving you!" She looks up at him pecks his lips many times. "Promise me you won't be this stupid again because you almost broke my heart. And..." She sniffles and tears up again. Just thinking what she went through all this time without him because of him "Just don't do that again okay!" She punches his shoulder and stomps on the floor trying to prove her frustration for what this situation almost lead to. She tries smiling but a frown is evident nonetheless making it a cute pout instead 
 
"I promise, I can't live without you chorongah"
 
He says cupping her cheeks and stares into her eyes putting as much determination he can into one look. 
 
"I promise I won't ever ever leave you" she said leaning in for a confirmation kiss between them.
 
"I love you so much Chorongah" 
He said breaking away quickly to breath and tilt his head to his right getting a better angle and moving one hand to the back of her head and the other entertaining her waist pulling her closer. 
 
" I love you too Yongguk, so much. Even more than you love me" she says.
 
"That's impossible I love you so much I can't breath properly or function, I become a complete pabo" he says 
 
"You're always a pabo,Pabo" she answers. 
 
He takes a small step back getting a better look on her  but not letting go of her waist. a few strands of hair are misplaced, her lips swollen from the endless kissing and all he  does is sigh. Heartwarming sighs.
 
"I rather be a pabo in love than a pabo who lost his love" Stunned by his greasy smile she agrees with his statement nodding. 
 
"When we go back inside at the party I think we should sit next to each other"  he said
 
"No pabo! As much I want you to sit next to me and feed me wraps with meat I don't want us to go public right now. We are both at our peak we shouldn't be a public relationship yet."
 
"I get it but I also at the same time want everyone to know that you are not to be flirted with except by me, your mine now!" He said
 
"Your mine now..and forever, don't forget, forever! pabo"she retorted 
 
" yes, forever too" he answered 
 
"Before we go back inside, we both now that we can't be next to each other or talk directly like this until I don't know when but until then I want you to think about something... I want you to meet my parents. Soon. I want to introduce you to them, please think about it" 
 
"I want to go! I want to go!" She jumps up and down infront of him giggling for a response
 
"Good I thought if I can't go public with you, I at least want us to do the next big thing and meet not only my parents but I want to meet your parents too. I know it will be harder with your parents because they life far away but then we will make it work somehow"
He said determined and with a huge grin too.
 
She is quiet from this
 
"What? Why?.. You don't want to?" He said noticing her lack of response 
 
She shakes her head rejecting his statement, she wants to go.
 
"It's just I keep getting surprised by how and why you are with me sometimes. And I forget that you might not be ready for everything I want us to do, I'm sorry" He Says worried it might be too much for her at once. 
 
She shakes her head again and sighs 
"Do I have to spell it out for you! I'm always ready when its with you. I am ready to jump if its with you. I want you to meet my parents and I want to meet your parents" 
 
"Good! But why did you become so quiet all of a sudden before?!" He Said
 
" I was... I was just thinking of what to wear in front if your mother"  She whispered out of embarrassment. 
 
"How in the world can you be so Cute! I love you so much, my sweet sweet girlfriend is gonna meet my parents and she is already thinking of what to wear! How can I be so lucky!" 
He said loudly grinning from ear to ear. 
 
"Sssshhhhh!" She blushed grinning back at him while punching him lightly on his chest. 
"Someone is gonna hear,you pabo"