Part Two

Don't leave me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A messy head of blonde hair showed up at school after weeks of absence and, as he set foot in the classroom, everyone kept throwing at him question after question.

Taehyung had overheard some conversations with his classmates, finding out the story that his parents foisted on to justify his stay at the hospital.

'I was returning home on foot at night and a car hit me, but I'm fine now'

When the umpteenth person, after asking Yoongi how he was doing and what happened to him walked away, Taehyung approached him cautiously. Normally he would have appeared abruptly at his back making him jump from the scare, or tickling his hips, making Yoongi laugh, but no.

This time he couldn’t do it, and it was all so weird. All so absurd, that to Taehyung it really seemed to still live some sort of dream or rather a nightmare.

He cleared his throat, before Yoongi turn around to look at him.

'Hello ehm' he cursed himself for coming to him without a precise idea on what to say exactly or how to start a proper conversation ‘I…’ he tried again, Yoongi was still looking at him expectantly. He probably looked like a dry guppy to him, air in that way ‘I… I
don’t know if you remember me, well… I a-’

'Taehyung' the blonde cut him off before he could continue 'Two weeks ago you were in my room and I still don’t know why you were there' he chuckled.

Taehyung smiled slightly embarrassed 'Yeah, uh ... about that, I came to apologize, I'm sorry for entering in your room like that and everything'

'It's okay, don’t worry, I probably exaggerated back then, but you scared me to death! I lost my memories from the past two years in that accident, I don’t know if I’ll ever gain them back again, so I’m sorry if I didn’t recognize you back there, even thought I still don’t, but…I thought you were a crazy psycho stalker! Or a killer! Are you sure you aren’t one?' Yoongi looked at him narrowing his eyes.

'No! No, of course no! I’m a good guy!' he quickly reassured Yoongi, the blonde just chuckled at the way Taehyung was acting 'And I would like to prove it to you, I mean… your parents don’t really like me and-’

‘Yeah, well I found out that my parents don’t really like anybody, so it doesn’t surprise me that much’ the shorter of the two shook his head.

Taehyung cleared his throat ‘Right, ehm I really really like you so... you wanna ... you…Yoongi, do you’

Yoongi raised an eyebrow without saying anything, just waiting patiently for him to finish his question. It was like being back in time. To a year ago to be precise, when a nineteen year old Taehyung approached a twenty two year old Yoongi, during lunch break, to ask him out.

‘In short’ he suddenly said shaking his head to clear his mind ‘Would you like to go out with me?' he bursted out.

Yoongi nodded seeming to be thinking it over 'Mmmmmh' Taehyung prayed mentally he’d say yes, but as he had done that day a year ago he started walking away with a 'We'll see' accompanied by his usual gummy smile.

So it was not really a yes, but it wasn’t a no either.

 

* * *

 

'Pick one' Taehyung encouraged the little blonde busy clean his fingers from the sticky cotton candy he just ate. Yoongi looked at each one of the plushies hanging and exposed on the counter in front of them.

He smiled 'That one' pointing to a giant black and pear-shaped bear with white eyes and red cheeks.

‘Kumamon?' asked the guy behind the desk checking the points needed to win the impossibly large plush ‘It will be 520 points’. Taehyung’s eyes widened ‘That one?!’ he nodded towards the smiling Kumamon and back at Yoongi in disbelief, while picking up the gun needed to play.

'You said to pick one' he defended himself ‘And… oh c’mon Taehyung, it’s so cute, look at it!'

And seeing Yoongi with that happy look and adorable smile as he hugged that huge plush, was worth all the money he spent buying it secretly while the blonde was distracted.

'Where are we going now?' He asked, putting his hands in the pockets of his jeans to avoid the temptation of taking Yoongi’s hand in his. They were still not to that terms. Yet.

'The Ferris wheel!' because it simply wasn’t admissible for Min Yoongi to go away from a funfair without first taking a ride on the classic Ferris wheel.

 

‘It’s so beautiful up here! You can see everything!' The blonde was in seventh heaven, you couldn’t say the same about Taehyung. He was happy to be there with Yoongi, have proof that he was alright. He was alive, but he was just not his Yoongi, and the thought destroyed him.

'Yeah, right' he said, looking at the blonde first and then at Kumamon, which Yoongi had insisted to seat between them.

'I think that…' Taehyung cleared his throat 'Kumamon probably wants to enjoy the view too, do you mind if I move it here?' he pointed at his place making Yoongi smile. He understood what the other wanted to do, but he was doing it in such a sweet and adorable way that made him blush.

 

Once the blonde had given him permission to move the plush, they found themselves face to face, ninety meters from the ground.

Taehyung neared Yoongi until there was almost hardly any space between their lips. He approached him slowly, to give the other the opportunity to pull away, which he didn’t, and Taehyung was so grateful for that.

It had been so long since he felt Yoongi's lips on his, he rested a hand to his cheek caressing it gently. The kiss was tender and sweet, no various exchanges of saliva. A mere and simple kiss.

Yoongi opened his eyes and blushed, biting his bottom lip embarrassed 'You're beautiful' Taehyung whispered still high from their kiss. Yoongi's lips had always been his personal paradise. Yoongi was.

'You are not so bad yourself' Yoongi gave him a friendly fist on his side, still blushing madly. Taehyung rejoined their lips for another kiss, this time with more passion.

He pressed his tongue on the lower lip of the shorter to ask access to his mouth, which Yoongi allowed without hesitation.

They played chasing each other in each other's mouth, for Yoongi was all so natural and new at the same time. To Taehyung it was like being back with his Yoongi, but he didn’t want to think about it and ruin their first date, which hasn’t been that easy to achieve.

‘I think Kumamon feels a bit like it’s the third wheel' the taller said opening his eyes, making Yoongi chuckle breathless.

'I think it too' Taehyung smiled at that, before reconnecting their lips.

 

* * *

 

Yoongi was lying in bed immersed in the good book he was reading, when that afternoon Taehyung sneaked into his room through the window.

The blonde could have completely forgotten the last past year with his boyfriend, but he hadn’t lost the habit of not locki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter