Part One

Don't leave me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night had just fallen on the metropolitan city of Daegu, enveloping everything in its darkness.

A boy with dark hair pulled up his car in a driveway, turned off the engine and, once he put the hood over his head, he hurried to the back of the white house, which was now in front of him.

He burglarized the bolt of the wooden gate, before entering the small garden, he fixed his eyes on the only window with the lights still on. The guy picked up some little stones and threw them hitting the wall near said window, it opened and a messy head of blonde hair appeared ‘Tae’ the guy whispered smiling.

The boy with dark hair smiled back, kissed his hand and then blew on it, letting the kiss fly to the other one’s lips transported by the winter breeze.

'Throw me the bags' he screamed-whispered so only the boy at the window could hear, said guy nodded and one by one Taehyung in his red sweatshirt caught it all the suitcases and loaded them into the trunk of his car.

'Your turn' the boy smiled a little uncertain, the idea of dying splashed in the garden of his own house didn’t attract him that much. He took a deep breath and, once he obtained a little courage, started clambering down from the gutter.

He had never been much of a climber, and in fact his trembling and sweaty hands slipped on the very last part.

‘Gotcha’ whispered his savior, who had caught him before he could fall on the ground. He opened one eye and then the other to make sure he did not really fall.

'Hello' Tae whispered then and touched the other’s rosy lips with his own, closing what little space was left to separate them. They kissed for a long time, then the shortest hugged him intoxicating his senses with Taehyung’s scent, so singular, so his, which often he could still smell on himself after an entire afternoon spent together.

The tallest hugged him tightly, before taking him by the hand and with a 'Let's go' they were already in the car.

‘Yoongi, are you sure you wanna do this?’ the boy with dark brown hair asked his pale hand, while he watched what was his home, but on the other hand, also a prison preventing him to stay with his Taehyung.

'Yes' he nodded firmly and smiled encouragingly at his boyfriend at the wheel. He still couldn’t believe that it really had arrived that Friday night planned weeks ago, they were going to flee in the middle of the night to go far away in order to be together. Taehyung had promised he would take care of him.

'You sure, you aren’t gonna change your mind?' Taehyung asked driving and glancing quickly at his blonde boyfriend, who had done nothing but look absently out of the window, without opening his mouth, for twenty good minutes.

 

'Not at all' he turned around to be able to look at him and 'I'm happy' he said smiling and touching softly Taehyung’s amber knuckles on the gear shift.

The taller smiled at that, taking the pale hand of the blonde in his and squeezing it lightly.

‘Me too’ he said turning around to return the gaze, loosing himself in those black and deep wells he loved so much.

Then it happened all so quickly he barely had time to react: a blaring truck appeared from nowhere and Taehyung had tried. He really had tried to dodge it, but it was too late.

 

‘Don’t leave me’ Yoongi whispered sobbing ‘Don’t leave me’

'Never' Taehyung kissed the blonde’s forehead hugging him tightly to his chest.

'I'm cold' he sniffled, shaking in the arms of his boyfriend. The air around them was tick with smoke and fire and the smell of blood, Taehyung could hear the trucker speaking on the phone, probably with the relief efforts, but he couldn't understand all he was saying, his own eyelids felt heavy and his vision blurry.

'I'm scared, it’s becoming all dark' Yoongi clinged alarmed at Taehyung’s sweatshirt.

'Stay with me' he hadn’t even realized that he was crying.

'Don’t leave me. Please don’t leave me’ the blonde begged him closing his eyes.

'Never' it was the last thing he heard himself saying before darkness enveloped him too.

 

* * *

 

He opened his eyes and a white and blinding light made him close them almost immediately.

'Tae' his mother put a hand over , her eyes puffy and glassy.

'Mom?' Taehyung asked confused as he tried to get up, but he realized to be attached to an IV drip. He then took a look at his surroundings, he was in a hospital. A wave of panic hit him like a train, when he remembered what had happened.

'Where's Yoongi?' the woman pushed him gently to make him lay down on bed again 'Stay down honey, you need to rest'
‘No! Where’s he?’ his mother shaked her head, a few tears rolling down her cheeks. She had always been the only person who approved his and Yoongi’s relationship.
Yoongi’s parents didn’t, that's why they decided to run away together.

'You will see him when you get better okay? Now it's not the right time Taehyung, so pleas-' but he was already up, breaking free of everything he had strapped to his arms.
Taehyung stumbled out of the room, he could feel his weak legs aching. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter