Chapter 2

Full Blown Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her finger traced lines on the space next to her, to and fro, lines only she could really ever comprehend as she waited. A gust of wind had blown past her, russling the pages of her sketchbook which remained unused next to her as well. Her hair fell over her eyes and with a swift movement Chaeyoung pushed her hair back and continued waiting.


She doesn't really know how much time had passed but she could finally see the outline of the other girl approaching her slowly.


The figure stopped in front of her, light brown hair blowing in the wind, falling over her big beautiful brown coloured eyes. Those eyes showed a brief flash of worry before confusion took over and her eyes widen a bit more.


"Oh, Chaeyoung. What are you doing here?"


Chaeyoung stood up and gave her a small smile, "Looking for inspiration, you see." She shoved her sketch book inside her bag, eyes locked onto the other girls expression.


Jihyo just smiled at her, didn't question her words as she walked up the stairs and unlocked the building doors.


There was a sound of gravel shifting and a car engine just as the door to the building opened. Chaeyoung turned around catching sight of light coloured hair before the person got out of the car, a bag in her hands.


“Chaeyoung?”


The girl in question turned around, eyes looked away from the girl and instead locked onto Jihyo's face.


Jihyo looked past her toward the girl leaving the car and removing her jacket, drappng it over her bag as she walked toward them.


"Let's go," Jihyo instructed the younger girl whose gaze wouldn't lift a second from the figure that walked past them.


Chaeyoung nodded, pushing past Jihyo and shifting her bag, hands pulling something out and hiding it in her fist.


-

 

They stepped foot inside, the walls high, staircase curling upward as they continued on their way. Chaeyoung's eyes followed Jihyo around like a lost puppy, never taking her eyes off the older girl. Her fingers tapped against her pant leg, a rhythm without a muse as they stepped inside the big spacious room.


"You looked like you haven't slept in days," Jihyo had begun, hands dropping her bag onto the floor before they were held up to the ceiling in a stretch. "Have you?"


Chaeyoung shrugged, arms around her knees as she watch Jihyo continue stretching. "Who was that girl?"


She observed the way Jihyo's step misses a beat, watched quietly as her expression changed into one of annoyance before the usual happy demeaner took it's usual place.


"Why are you so curious about her?" Jihyo had questioned, taking a seat on the floor and reaching forward to touch her toes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter