Honey, Why you calling me so late?

Lips of an angel

PROLOGUE


WGM had ended for So Eun and Jae rim almost 3 months ago, but their feelings for each other still lingers, but they knew, they knew that there was nothing they could do but watch as they both turned their backs and walk away where their heart was, they both longed for each other, they wanted nothing but to run to each other and tell the world what they felt, and what hurt the most was that they knew...

They knew that they both had feelings for each other, they knew but they couldnt reciprocate it, and their reasons were different.

So Eun couldnt let go of everything just because of a man she thinks she loves, for So Eun had a boyfriend, Son Ho Joon, and she has been with him for 2 years and their relationship was promising but she was forced into participating in WGM for her company forced her to, in order for her to go back into the spotlight, and go back she did. With the help of WGM and Jae rim, her popularity had once again sky-rocketed, and when there's good things, with it came the bad, her boyfriend became jealous and her family oftenly scolded her for dating two men at once, though she technically wasnt cause it was just a show, and amongst all these the worst was for her to fall for Song Jae rim. She never felt so passionate with anyone, not even with her 2 year-long boyfriend, it seemed that whenever she was with Jae rim all her romantic desires came true, all the things she wanted to find in a man came in the form of Song Jae rim, but even though she knew in the back of her mind that Jae rim was the one she truly loved, and he was the one she could imagine spending her whole life with happily, She just couldnt disappoint her parents who had taken Son Ho Joon as their Son-in-law, they were already nagging her to get married but she just couldn't picture herself with Ho Joon, and another reason why she couldn't admit to herself that she truly loved Jae rim was that she didnt want to hurt Ho Joon, for he had been there for her through ups and downs, she loves Ho Joon enough not to throw away what they have for something she wasnt sure was true...

Jae rim on the other hand knew that So Eun was someone he just couldnt let go, but he did, he did so because he knew that So eun had a boyfriend, and if he tried to do what his soul was dying for him to do, he would not only destory his career but So eun's as well, and he didnt want that to happen to the woman he loved dearly, Jae rim couldnt, because he was not capable of ruining something So eun had worked hard for 10 years, and he just couldnt destroy his career as well, for his family relied on him, he was the bread winner, and even if he loved So eun, he knew that he cant turn from his responsibilities, sepecially if his younger siblings were still in school and he was the one paying for them, and so even if his entire being screamed for him to run to soeun and tell her he loved her, he knew he couldnt and so he did not...


PLEASE COMMENT GUYS!!!