At the Cafeteria

Now we got to meet

Kyuhyun was in love to a hyung from his university, yeah a hyung, both of them share one class, one day he was waiting for the rain to stop at the entrance of the building.

K: Damn, in the news appear that it will be sunny today!

S: I know right, it . (The boy besides him said smiling)

K: -blushing- Ye-yeah it really . (Kyuhyun said while looking to his Sungmin-hyung)

S: I’m Sungmin, Lee Sungmin and you are?

K: K-k-kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun. (He said a Little bit shy)

S: I see, Oh I think I know you.

K: YOU KNOW ME?!

S: Of course I do, you’re with me at the literature class, and you are always talking about the class, to said the truth is a little bit annoying. Ough it seems that it’s a never ending rain, how about to go to cafeteria I’m hungry, maybe we can talk there.

Kyuhyun felt like he was dreaming his Hyung his beloved hyung was asking him to go to the cafeteria together, he can let this opportunity go through his hands so he accept, when they arrive to the cafeteria it was alone just the cooker and nobody else, they order a Ramen and took a sit.

S: Ahhh! I was really hungry, today’s classes were as always tiring, But I think you’re not hungry, do you?

Kyuhyun haven’t tasted a little from his Ramen, he was so hypnotized by the cute figure in front of him that he even couldn’t hear what Sungmin was saying to him until something happen.

S: Kyu? Are you listening? HEY!

Sungmin’s POV

What’s with him? Now that I notice he has pretty eyes, is he… Is he looking at my lips? May be I should a little.

Sungmin’s POV end

Sungmin looked deep in Kyu’s eyes, and approaches him slowly until his lips touch each other and gave him a kiss just in that moment Kyu woke up from his daydream didn’t knowing what to do, he could feel how Sungmin’s tongue was trying hard to enter to his mouth so he open his mouth and lad his head to get more access.

Sungmin’s POV

The heck what?! He is enjoying this? It’s not like I’m not but seriously… woah he is good at this, control yourself Min control yourself.

Sungmin’s POV end

In that little space that the cafeteria was the only sound could be heard was nasty kissing and sounds, it took them a 1 to end they kiss due to need breath, they were looking to each other when Kyu shyly reacts.

K: Ssso-so-sorry I think I have to go! –He said taking his things quickly and leaving Sungmin alone in the cafeteria-


A month has passed and Kyuhyun avoids literature class or at least avoids Min’s look while being there. One day was raining again a never ending rain like that day, the day one of his thoughts had come true.

K: Afgh! May be I can run through the rain I’ve been waiting here since two hours ago, well what the hell. –He said running under the rain, when he suddenly felt the rain stop hitting his back but he can still listening it- uh? –he raced his head- Mi-min-hyung! -he saw Sungmin holding an umbrella above they-

S: Yah! Why have you been avoiding me for a month! That day you leave me there alone! The light went off I was really scared and you had leaved me there alone in the darkness, Why were you avoiding me?!!

K: Sorry, I didn’t know what to do I got scared, I thought you may think I was strange and started hating me because of that.

S: Hating you? Why should I? I was the one who kissed you, but… it was awesome I have to admit.

K: So… Huh? Awesome?

S: Yeah, you didn’t know you are a really great kisser?

K: Great? N-no I didn’t know.

S: Well now you know, now, ouhm… Do you like me?

K: Ye-yeah, you like me, I have had hit you when you kiss me If you don’t.

S: Well, uhm, If it’s not a matter to you we can try going out. –He said while blushing-

Kyuhyun felt like he was daydreaming again, so he just hug him tightly, they were under the rain hugging each other.


*5 months ago*

S: Come on Kangin-ah, hurry up we have literature class.

K: I don’t wanna go, I will stay here see you at math class.

S: Ough, Why you don’t wanna go?

K: Because of the moron who’s always speaking in every statement the class can have.

S: I don’t know who you are talking about.

K: How will you know you are always sleeping, but I can swear is REALLY annoying.

S: If you don’t come how am I supposed to sleep?

K: Well, I don’t know but today I’m not coming.

S: OK, Ough see you later.

Sungmin was in the class alone, when he notice a random guy who was keep talking.

S: Hey Shindong, who’s that?

Sh: Ough, he’s the nerd of the class, he always keeps talking and talking about every topic, his name is Cho Kyuhyun, why?

S: Just asking.

Sungmin’g POV

He is irritating me, but I think he is cute. –Sungmin thought smiling to himself and looking at the guy infront of the class-

Sungmin’s POV end.


Kyumin everybody Kyumin! It’s my frist time writing something between the members PLEASE tell me what you think (I know it ) and leave a comment if you like it, I was listening Finally we got to meet from Yesung and Sungmin, HOPE YOU LIKE IT please give some feedback.