Star 1: My boyfriend is Moonbin

My boyfriend that came from the star

"I'm finally done for the day oh my god! I've been standing since 9.30am till now and it's already 11.30pm T_T" I cried while queuing for the bus home. I've been working for the whole day and my legs are aching from standing for almost 14 hours and I need a chair to sit down so badly. 

*Phone started to vibrate" 
문자왔숑 (Message arrived)

"Where are you now? Have you ended you work? ♡"

My lips started curling up upon reading the message that has just arrived. It was sent by none other than my one and only boyfriend, Moonbin. 

"Yea, I just ended work keke, I'm waiting for my bus back home right now! I'm so tired T_T" 

I replied while plugging in my earpieces into my ears and started playing my songs from my iPod. 

~20 mins later~ 

My bus finally came and I boarded the bus but to my dismay, there wasn't any seats left for me to sit and I had to continue standing again for my 30 mins bus ride home. 

~30 mins later~ 

Finally! I've reached my stop and just when I looked up, I saw someone standing in front of me, smiling at me. "Oh my god Moonbin why are you here?! It's freaking 12am right now! It's dangerous you should go home now!" I exclaimed. "Because I was worried about you after you told me that you were tired so I came here and fetch you!" He replied. I started feeling butterflies in my stomach after hearing what Moonbin said. *I'm so lucky to have such a caring boyfriend*  I thought to myself. "So did you manage to sit throughout the bus ride?" Moonbin asked me. "No T_T I had to continue standing for another 30 mins just now in the bus" I pouted. 
Suddenly, Moonbin squated infront of me and said "Hop on, I'll carry you back home" "No! I'm very heavy and I don't want to trouble you!" I said. "You're my girlfriend, I should take care of you when you're feeling sick or tired right?" Moonbin said. "Alright ... But sorry if I'm heavy ><" I replied as I started hopping onto Moonbin's back. *Such a sweet boyfriend Moonbin is, I'm really lucky*  
I thought. 

Soon later, I fell asleep on Moonbin's back. He glanced back and said "Haish, why did you even work so hard? You've been working almost every weekends and you have school on weekdays, you are tiring yourself out! It hurts me seeing you like this!" 

Moonbin brought you back to your house and thanks to your father who opened the house door for him to enter, Moonbin carried you back to your room and he layed you gently down on your bed. "Sweet dream babe, see you tomorrow ♡" He said while giving you a peck on your forehead before leaving your house. 

 

So how was my first chapter? Was it good?! Hope you readers like it and please do comment so that I will know where can I improve on T_T