Star 2: Kwon Minah

My boyfriend that came from the star

IN0xqTr.jpg

"Hey babe, I'm outside your house now, are you done? If not you're going to be late for school~" Moonbin whined through the phone. "Yes yes I am done I am coming out in 3, 2, 1!" I exclaimed while opening the door. "Thanks for carrying my heavy body back home last night" I said as I gave Moonbin a peck on his cheek. "It's nothing, you're my girlfriend and stop saying you're heavy because you're as light as a feather!" "So .... Do you want to go out after school today? It's been long since we went on an actual date T_T" Moonbin gave me a sad look while pouting. "Aigooooo of course!" I said as I pinched both sides of his cheeks. *How cute*  I thought 

10:30am 

"Ring.....ring...." The school bell rang. Both me and Moonbin walked towards the school hall to join our classes. (Moonbin and You are both different classes, but you guys met in the previous year as both of you were in the same class) "Eunha ya! Good morning~" I said while giving Eunha a big hug. Eunha was my bestfriend since I was young so you can say that we've been best friends for 10 years? "Nana ya! 보고싶어 ㅠㅠ (I miss you)" Eunha said and I got a shock. "What?!?! You missed me?!?! Didn't you just saw me yesterday?!" "So?!?! But I still miss you like how Moonbin always missed you :P " She gave me a mehrong look. "Hey this is two different situations okay!" I insisted but Eunha just shook it off. 

Back in the class after assembly, both me and Eunha went to our seats (Yes we are seating buddies yay!). "Look who we have here tsktsk~" A girl wearing a super short mini skirt with a super tight uniform top started walking towards our direction while crossing her arms. That person is non other than Kwon Minah. "What do you want Minah-ssi?" I asked trying to sound nice. "I just wanted to borrow your textbook so that you wouldn't have any for the class later so that Mr Kim can punish you~" She said while giggling which pisses both me and Eunha off. "Hey Minah, enough will you? What did Nana did to you that you always have to pick on her?" Eunha tried to help me. "What did she do? She took Moonbin from me!" She shouted real loud that the whole class were staring at her. "I met Moonbin first but then came that ! She seduced Moonbin! I hate her!" Minah continued shouting and right then she suddenly took out a penknife from her pocket and pointed at you. "I'm going to hurt your pretty face so that Moonbin will not like you anymore!" Minah eyes were literally on fire, and suddenly she came charging towards you with the sharp penknife on her hand. 

"Kwon Minah! What are you doing?!?" Moonbin suddenly appeared out of nowhere, came storming into the class. "Moon.....bin........" Minah stuttered while looking at Moonbin. "Moonbin, this is all a misunderstanding, please listen to me! She was the one who wanted me to ...... To....." Minah faked a lie while holding her tears. "Don't try lying to me, I heard from some students that you came shouting at Nana and Eunha for no reasons and suddenly trying to hurt Nana with a penknife, isn't it Minah?" Moonbin asked without looking at Minah.

"Nana, are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" Moonbin came rushing in followed by his clique ASTRO. "Nana nuna Eunha nuna! Are you all injured?" Both Sanha and Rocky asked at the same time. The boys came surrounding all of us while Moonbin was trying to carry me. "I'm fine, and the next time try to be nice to Minah alright? She might be hating me but all she's doing is because she like you." I told Moonbin. "I tried but she's always trying to hurt you and I can't stand it!" He cried. *Sigh why is my girlfriend so understanding and kind when someone tried hurting her?* 

"Alright I'll try. Come'on lets bring you girls back to your seats before we go back to our own classes" Moonbin sighed while bringing you back to your seat, and Eunwoo bringing Eunha back to her seat.

Little did they knew that Minah was looking at this scene behind the door with jealousy. 

"Im Nana, one day Moonbin will be mine and your position will be mine." Minah whispered to herself.


Hey! So how's chapter 2? Sorry if I made the storyline so common-like with all the hate-love story. But I will try to come up with more interesting plots and make sure you won't regret suscribing to me! ^^