Chase 4

Chasing Taebreeze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong tried to focus on the homework in front of him but it was difficult when listening to music and letting his mind wander were better options that he could be doing. He laid on his comfy bed, completely ignoring the notes beside him that he should go over considering he has a quiz tomorrow. But right now, he doesn't give a damn about that.

No surprise there.

The buzzing of his phone caught his attention two seconds later and with a sigh, he pushed away all his books off his bed trying to figure out where he put his phone.

From: Tennie

For some unknown reason, disappointment surged through him when he saw that the message is only from his best friend but he tried to ignore it as soon as he realized it.

hey tae, won't be home till l8 don't wait up for me! got home with johnny u know what that means ;)

 Taeyong rolled his eyes at the message, different scenarios going over his head as he typed out a reply. Then, he wondered if he should continue with studying and decided that it could wait until tomorrow morning. He won't have his quiz until after lunch anyway.

 

He rolled over his bed and tried to make himself comfortable when suddenly, his phone started ringing, interrupting him from getting some sleep. Letting out a huff, he checked his phone and almost threw his phone on the wall when he saw who's calling him.

 

Yuta calling...

  He rolled his eyes and turned away from his phone, his mood getting sour.   Didn't Yuta have anything else to do but bother him everyday? Some other person to call? Shouldn't Yuta call that Baekhyun guy who has incredibly large amount of eye liner on his face?   Sulking, Taeyong stared at the ceiling and ignored the continious ringing of his phone. He's not going to let someone mess around with him anymore, especially not Nakamoto Yuta.  

---

Taeyong didn't go to the cafeteria during lunch, choosing to go outside instead. He sat down on one of the bleachers on the football field, his physics notes scattered beside him. He recieved tons of messages from his best friend, asking him where he is but Taeyong has no time to reply considering he really needs to study for his physics quiz right after. Ignoring his grumbling stomach, Taeyong started to go over his notes, trying his best to memorize all the formulas he needed.

That scene went over for a few more minutes, the quietness of the surrounding making him calm but was soon interrupted when he heard the sound of voices approaching.

Glancing up to glare at the source of sound, he immediately regretted looking up.

Oh .

It was the soccer team, or half of them anyway but that doesn't matter because Yuta is there, standing right in the middle of the group holding a soccer ball on his left hand as they walked across the field, specifically towards him.

Cursing in his mind, Taeyong started to gather all of his stuff, shoving it in his bag and not minding his notes that are being crumpled because of it. He threw  his bag over his shoulder and started to walk, not too quickly as he doesn't want to catch their attention. He checked over his shoulder and saw that the soccer team looked entertained enough, shoving each other around as they laughed. Taeyong tried not to roll his eyes at the scene.

Thinking that he escaped from Yuta, he let out a relieved sigh but that was soon replaced with a frown when he felt his arm being yanked, letting out a yelp as he stared at one of Yuta's teammates in front of him.

"Hey Nakamoto!" a black-haired guy called out in a deep voice, looking over his shoulder to where his other teammates are as he smiled widely. "Figured you might wanna see this!"

Taeyong tried squirming his way out of the guy's grip but to no avail, the black-haired guy only flashed him a toothy grin as Yuta showed up with the rest of his teammates.

"Tae!" Yuta called out, throwing the soccer ball he's been holding to one of his friends. "There you are, I've been trying to find you all day!"

Taeyong tried to form an answer but seeing half the soccer team in front of him, he cannot help but to feel intimidated as they stared at him like he's some kind of unknown specie. "Uhh," he squirmed at the grip of the unkown guy still on his wrist and he saw Yuta's eyes narrowed at that.

"Hey Chanyeol, let go of him."

Chanyeol seemed to be taken aback at the command but let go immediately. Taeyong rubbed his wrist and Chanyeol can't help but to feel bad. "Sorry bro, I didn't mean to hurt you." he smiled sheepishly.

Taeyong looked up at Chanyeol, surprised at the apology but let out a smile when he saw that the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter