We'll See

Lets Do It Again

Finally, the day was over. Eunhyuk and Donghae were back in their shared dorm with their kids and Siwon. After leaving Siwon conducting his prayers, blissfully unaware that nobody was joining in with him, and tucking the twins into bed, they both crashed out in their bedroom, feeling hot and sweaty from being couped up into a small dorm.

"Yesung and Ryeowook's dinner was great, huh? Their scrambled eggs were practically heaven," Donghae said to Eunhyuk as he pulled his pyjamas with fishes all over it on. Eunhyuk, who was folding clothes into a basket, didn't reply him. The myeolchi was not only still mad at his lover, but also mad at himself. I mean, he thought angrily, who is such a to avoid pain and suffering again? Me?

"Hyukkie?" His train of thoughts were cut off as a pair of soft brown eyes looked directly at him. Eunhyuk blinked. "Hyukkie?" Donghae repeated, trailing his hand over Eunhyuk's face, "Are you mad at me? I'm sorry. For bringing it up. But - ". Donghae got cut off as Eunhyuk dropped the laundry and wrapped his arms around Donghae, pulling him down onto the bed with him.

"Hae.. I'm so sorry for being grumpy and snapping at you," Eunhyuk said softly, pressing a kiss to Donghae's nose, "...but I'm still not ready yet. For another child." Donghae opened his mouth, as if to say something, but Eunhyuk quickly cut him off. "Give me some time, baby. Let me think about it." Donghae nodded slowly. "So we're cool now?" Donghae said awkwardly. "Pabo! What makes you think we were not in the first place?!" Eunhyuk giggled as he smacked Donghae's head.

* * *

"What?!" Junsu shrieked and bounced the little boy on his lap a little too high. "Appa..." Junsu's son said whined and frowned up at him. Yoochun patted Junsu's arm. "Calm down, love..." he muttered. "Sorry, Yoosu," Junsu smiled at his son and grinned at Yoochun. Eunhyuk flinced as Junsu trained his eyes back at him.

They had arranged to meet up a few days later and Eunhyuk had told them all about his situation with Donghae. And well, he wasn't ready for another baby. And well.. it had brought to Junsu's reaction. "I can't believe it!" Junsu ranted, "I mean, c'mon. It's been six damn years, Eunhyuk. Six! And you're still saying you ain't ready for another baby?!" Silence permeated the air except for the "bah-bah-bah" sounds Suyoon (Junsu and Yoochun's daughter) was making.

"Well.." Eunhyuk said. "Well, now, Eunhyuk. You're talking about the man you have been best friends with for more than a decade. The man whom you are going to be lovers with for the next few decades. Sooner enough, you're gonna marry him. Come on, Hyukjae. You're not getting any younger. You might just regret it one day if you do not have another child soon." Junsu took a deep breath after he was done ranting. Yoochun glanced at Eunhyuk with pity. "Don't worry, Eunhyuk. Junsu is just feeling pretty hormonal today."

"Am not," Junsu muttered but his eyes softened. Suyoon ran over to Eunhyuk and climbed onto his lap. "Hyukkie!" she shrieked as she clapped her hands. "Hello there, Suyoon," Eunhyuk said softly as he grinned a big gummy smile at her. She laughed a little sunshine laugh. Eunhyuk felt warm and happy listening to her. Wouldn't he just love to have a little girl, to make him smile and to bring happiness to the dorm. However, the thoughts of pregnancy crashed down upon him. But it just was a little sacrifice, wasn't it...?

"Well?" Junsu asked. Eunhyuk didn't try to pretend that he didn't know what Junsu meant by that.

"Well? We'll see."