Please, Hyukkie

Lets Do It Again

Eunhyuk was weating profusedly. It was late summer and all the Super Junior members were packed into Heechul's shared dorm with his kids and Kibum (and occasionally Hankyung whenever the Chinaman came back for a visit every once in a while). Once Leeteuk had heard that Heechul was going to give parenting lessons to Taemin and Minho of SHINee (Taemin was expecting - a wonderful addition to the SM Family), he had decided that the members were to pitch in to help out and have a little family time before their umpteenth Super Show concert; bar Kibum, Shindong, Siwon, and Hankyung as all were were busy respectively (except Hankyung who was back in China). And once the umma had made a decision, no one dared to object to it, especially with a big scary raccoon appa in support of Leeteuk's decision. But still. If they wanted a little family time, they could have at least gone to the beach or something like that. If not fot this, he would be spending a whole morning with Donghae, lazing around in bed and doing... stuff.

Eunhyuk had also made plans to see Junsu and Yoochun and the duo's kids on that day. The JYJ trio were back in  Korea from Japan for a surprise visit to their ex-DBSK members, Yunho (also Jaejoong's lover) and Changmin. Thankfully, Junsu was pretty forgiving about Eunhyuk cancelling off their appointment and made plans for another day.

And Donghae was at it. AGAIN. He gave Eunhyuk THAT LOOK, making him advert his eyes away from Donghae and staring at their twins. Eunhae and Hyunjae were playing with alien plushies that Eunhyuk had brought along to keep them company, with Kyuhyun. Wait - Kyuhyun? He blinked. Yes he was right. But what was Kyuhyun doing there? Normally, Kyuhyun would playing playing Starcraft, pranking somebody, playing with his own twins, or cuddling with Sungmin. Eunhyuk gazed around a little more. Oh wait, Kyuhyun's twins were too busy creating a masterpiece to attend to their crazy appa and Sungmin was in a deep conversation about babies with Heechul, Leeteuk, and Taemin.

A hand that flittered over his face made his realise that he had been day-dreaming. And that hand was Donghae's. He swatted away Donghae's arm and focused on the Yewook couple. They were both flirting at the foot of one of the couches, like lovestruck teenagers. Their daughters were asleep on the sofa. He suddenly felt a pair of lips by his ears. "Hyukkie-ah. I see you staring at Risung and Ryeojin. Wouldn't you love to have a daughter of your own?"

Eunhyuk turned and glared at Donghae. "No, Donghae. Stop it. I have already said. NO. MORE. KIDS." He turned away, but not before seeing the hurt and pain written all over Donghae's face.

It wasn't that Eunhyuk hated kids. He loved his twins to bits, from the fact that they had the mixed features from him and Donghae, to the fact that they looked like little fishies at times, to the fact that they danced almost as well as he did (no, it's not a lie), and they had little gummy smiles which melted his heart all the time.

Eunhyuk remembered his pregnancy as a wonderful experience but a horrible nightmare as well. He had maintained his usual diet during his pregnancy, which was to eat as much a possible. However, it didn't work out well and he had put on weight rapidly. He cried for days and it took Donghae more than five hyungs to drag Eunhyuk out of his bedroom and out of depression (it wasn't just that, he was stinking up the room as he refused to take a shower). Finally, he had cut down on his eating but he was a pretty disgruntled monkey then.

Finally, when he gave birth to the twins, he didn't get the outcome he expected. He was tired and grouchy most of the time from staying up to calm the twins down (Donghae was creating more chaous than help) and he had terrible eyebags. And his to-die-for six pack had been reduced (according to him) to a one pack that one who lived on chips and beer could be proud of. After all the crap he had encountered, the other members had suddenly decided to make a grand appearance to help him get back to normal and to help him with the twins. At the end of the day, the twins were better behaved, Eunhyuk had been pulled out of depression, and he had back his wonderful six pack.

After all these years, Eunhyuk would really love to have another kid. Especially a daughter. But he wasn't about to anticipated the prospect of pregnancy anytime soon. Easier to say, he did not want a child. Not really, no.

Eunhyuk jumped in surprise when he heard a few things crashing to the ground. Apparently, the Yewook couple were about to make brocolli for dinner and Taemin wasn't up for it.

"It's gonna be dinner time," Donghae whispered softly to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk nodded, suddenly a lump had risen in his throat when he saw Kyuhyun's daughter, Sunghyun, laughing at Taemin.

A/N: Hi guys! This is my first Suju fanfic, so bear with me hehe. I had written this twice but I lost it -.- anyway here it is and enjoy! I listened to Adele's Rolling In The Deep and Someone Like You while writing this. And watching T-ara's Lovey Dovey teaser LOL. Oh btw, the mv for Lovey Dovey is coming out on the 24th of December! Can't wait! ^^