Four: Party

Wolves At Reservation (W.A.R)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Four:

 

How do you imagine your boyfriend to be? Do you imagine him tall, short? How about the kisses? Breathtaking, y or just plain?

 

Why did I agree to go with Lila to the party? Please someone answer to my stupid brain on why did I say yes to her?

Right, because she wouldn’t stop nagging me, if I didn’t agree to go.

So, can anyone explain to me why did she had to come at my house at 10:00 o’ clock in the freaking morning, on a freaking Friday morning?  

“Oh, come on don’t be such a party pooper and put a smile on that pretty face of yours.” She told me first thing in the morning after entering my house with a force. First of all how did she know where I lived? Second of allall that excitment and glitters and pink is too early for me and without coffee too. Someone help!

Thank goodness I remembered to put my eye contacts on before answering the door and put on a hood not to let her see my hair color.

“Can you explain to me why are you here?” I turned to look at the clock. "This early?"  I asked with my groggy voice filled with sleepiness.

She turned around her pink hair bouncing in the process. “I came here, because I wanted to get us ready for the party.” She said with a happy expression.

I sighed. Well this is it, I am doomed.

“Have you eaten breakfast yet?” I asked, knowing that I can’t get rid of her now. She had already laid her things on my table and she was halfway through on pulling almost all of her stuff out of her bag.

“No.” She answered happily.

How can she be this happy with an empty stomach?

“Ok, I’m going to freshen up first and I’ll be right back to prepare something ok?” I said waking toward my bathroom and closing my door behind.

It is going to be a long day. I sighed while brushing my teeth.

-------------

2 days before the party at Mark’s place:

 

“Mark come to the living room now.” A female voice was heard inside the house.

Silence

“Can anyone answer me why our alpha isn’t home?” The same female voice asked now pissed.

“Babe, relax he is probably out, patrolling again.” A male’s voice was heard.

“But I have something important to tell him. Don’t tell me he is acting like that because he hasn’t met her yet?” Lila said sounding pissed and standing up ready to go and find her alpha.

“You know that the mating process is a war of hormones for werewolves. Until he claims her he is going to have to fight himself not to jump at her. Her smell is probably driving him crazy.” Jinyoung said ramping Lila’s arms up and down, trying to calm her down. “And you being near her is not helping either. I can even smell her faint smell on your clothes. Has she been touching you or something?” He asked with a naughty smile.

Lila got out of his embrace.

“Stop imagining weird stuff, will you? She had been doing some skin ship like fixing a part of my blouse or getting my hair out of my face.” She stated with a kind of pissed face, because of the whole teasing.

Just then Mark came in the living room.

“Hey what’s going on?” He said while dressing himself up.

“Mark finally you are back" The female break through the male's embrace and walked toward her alpha. "I have something really important to tell you.” Lila said excited while going closer to her alpha.

Mark growled and his eyes flashed icy blue. Lila took a cautious step back.

“Change your damn shirt before coming near me at least.” Mark said in between deep breaths that didn’t help at calming him down at all.

Lila left the living room in no time and returned in a couple of seconds dressed in Jinyoung’s clothes and covered in his sent.Mark calmed immediately his mate smell wasn’t filling his senses at all. He could finally focus on what she was supposed to say, without feeling getting all hot and bothered.

“Why did you call me?” He asked now with his calm voice, already sitting on the sofa witha glass full of water to help clam his nerves down.

“I found a way for you to meet her, without looking like some kind of freak.” Lila said with a huge smile. “I mean she is obviously not a werewolf, otherwise I would have been found out, so yeah breaking the news that she has actually found or more likely hr other hald found her is not exactly what a girl would like to hear in the middle of the day.” She said looking expectfull of her alpha

Mark felt like the air left his lungs. Wait? Did she just say that he can finally meet his mate?

“How?” He asked with difficulty.

“Just come to Jun’s party this Friday night and you will meet her.” Lila announced.

“Can we tag along?” Youngjae in.

“You are under age idiot.” Jackson fired back.

“So what? If I remember correctly when you found about Noona you li..” Jackson put a hand in Youngjae’s mouth to stop him from talking further.

“Ok, ok my favorite puppy wolf you can come to the party.” Jackson said with a voice full of sugar. "But no alcohol allowed." He added with an evil smile.

"Hyunggg." Youngjae whined like a baby, but a females voice shook both males to the core.

“Jackson! Do you mind telling me what you lied to me about?” Haejin, Jackson’s mate asked with a not so sweet voice.

“Nothing love I’m always honest with you always.” Jackson literally run toward his mate totally scared of her threats.

“Fine I’ll go.” Suddenly Mark said.

“You mean we’ll all go right?” Youngjae said. “Because I have many funny stories to tell your mate later on.” Youngjae blackmailed his alpha.

“Tell me again why did we keep Youngjae in our pack?” Mark asked totally tired, but happy.

2 more days and he will finally meet her.

------------

5 freaking hours

5 hours of listening to Lila’s talking about stupid stuff and my ears suffering of all that mumbling.

“Ok, I got it. Can’t you just go now?” I asked showing her my door.

“Why do you want me to go? It’s my first time getting ready with another female for a party since, I don’t know forever and I got excited.” She said apologetically that even I felt a bit sorry.

“Look I know that you got excited ok? But I want to get ready on my own. Thank you for lending me your clothes." I sadi while holding the door. "But I’ll probably wear my own clothes.” I said for the up tenth time.

“Why don’t you want to wear my clothes? They are not any revealing or anything?” She said again. "Otherwise a certain someone would kill me." She mumbled the last part and I couldn't catch it, but I didn't care. I wanted to close my eyes for a couple of hours get ready for the stupid party or ditch it.

“I know, but I just don’t feel comfortable and since shorts are allowed then I will wear one of my shorts with a t- shirt ok?” I tried once more on convincing her. "You show my options you approved their is nothing to worry about." I tried again, sounding soft and convinsing.

She sighed giving up in persuading my further on wearing any of her clothes.

“Fine, I’ll just leave my clothes here then, in case you change your mind.” She said now leaving my house defeated.I waved one last time, as she got in her car  and finally closed the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter