Twenty: Fight part 1

Wolves At Reservation (W.A.R)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty:

Even though when two creatures have mated they need the next hours all to themselves, in order for the genes to settle on each other, sometimes it can be really dangerous especially when the other creature is not the same as you. They might pass out or have high fever, sometimes they can't walk or feel pain on their muscles.

I was lucky I hadn't felt anything like that yet, maybe it was because we actually pre mated before and I went through that face, or I was finally ready to accept Mark. I woke up feeling perfectly, well almost, thanks to those idiots that had to come at 8 o'clock in the morning and wake us up, we were going to wake up soon anyway due to the fact that we had an upcoming war, but still we were woken up brutally thanks to the idiots who didn't know what privacy meant.

The good thing out of all this mess was Mark. He had fully healed, no scratches or even pains, he felt perfectly fine as brand as new, how that happened? No one knew but he healed quickly, faster than normal and especially after being hit by  5 deadly bullets. Nobody knew what helped, be it because I was finally with him and accepted hi, it probably meant his wolf was emotionally good or maybe he finally gained more power than his fire ability. Only time was going to show.

---

It was evening hours were ticking fast and everyone was either sparing outside preparing themselves as good as they could, or reading the documents I brought by, trying to remember as much as we could about those monsters. Funny how they thought as threats when we barelyy hurt any fly when they on the other hand are on killing spree, already vanishing a whole clan just because and now they had my parents. This is not going to be tolaretated. Some of us even tried to come down with a clever plan, as efficient as possible in order to not lose any member.

I was dozing off the window, taking a small break from the mess that was in front of me and I was watching the guys sparing outside. I dare to say, you wouldn't dare to step outside, the guys to my surpise possesed powers, which meant someone in their family had previously mated with one of my kind. I smiled, I was nothing near threatening to them and I was glad about that. My eyes had caught, Youngjae making a tornando pretty impresive for the short amount of time he had masteredd his abilities and Jackson was screaming for his dear life. Those two were sparing for more than two hours practising their abilities and idiocy again and again. They were really tired and Youngjae had enough of Jackson's clever yet stupid acts, so he wanted him to pay for what he did and that brings us to a scared Jackson, grasping a tree so hard like his life was depending on it.

"Youngjae ahhhhh, stop, stop, stop..." He screamed on the top of his lungs. "Sorry I ate your candies, sorry I put a cucumber next to your pillow, sorry i'm not going to do this again, I swear I'll even give you my candies just stop." He now begged with difficulty due to the strong wing pushing his cheek back, also tears were starting to form on his eyes, so much for being the beta of the group.

Soon the air became less violent and in seconds everything calmed down. No one really paid attention to what they were doing, only their screamings were annoying, to the point of making the others that sat mostly the girls sigh again and again and even Haejin was asking herself why did she fall for Jackson.

To some outside of the cycle might seem like they were playing around, but I know better, they were trying to see for how long they can use in full power their abilities, it was pretty clever, they'll know when to stop and when not to. Seeing them fighting like this made me all the more nervous. They had nothing to do with this fight, it was mine, no matter how many times we discussed it with the guys none of them hesitated to say that they were going to fight because I belonged to the pack... and they never abandon a pack member.

I shook my head, nothing can stop them now anyway. On ther side of the yard Bam Bam was fighting with Yugyeom. They recently had gotten their abilities and they were still raw, rough and new to handle. The only bad thing was the fact that they had to spare with each other because their powers were new and no one could control them,meaning they were going to use them to their fullest potential.

The only one who could control them was Mark since its their alpha, because he can control their mind and soul. Their wolves are dedicated to follow his orders always never disobey him, so the only person who could help them control their abilities, or at least try to was Mark, but his state of mind was really and stressed at the moment. He had practised with them before and it was easier now for them to control them but still the abilities were far more greater than they thought, Mark was always connected to his pack and he knew exactly when to step in if nesessary.

"Yugyeom..." Bam Bam groaned. "Stop witht he thunders my ears are about to fall off." Bam Bam complained while he had covered his ears with his hands.

"Ha ha ha ha, not my fault you are so weak." He shouted , making Bam Bam angrier with every word he said.

"WHAT? WHO IS WEAK YOU LITTLE PIECE OF ?" BamBam fired back having enough of his rude and arrogant behavior. He consedrated for a while bringing his hands to the earth, when the usual by now feeling hit him, he connected with the earth and brought a few branches out of it, to finally lock him and pin him down on earth.

Yugyeom seemed surprised at first, Bam Bam after two hours of defense, seemed to counter attack him. He felt his body being tied by branches and eventually his body falling down on earth tied by more than 10 branches. He tried to move but failed, a force was keeping him down.He groaned frustrated.

"Who is the weak one now?" Bam Bam asked arrogantly while mocking him from above. Served him right!

"YAH!" Yugyeom screamed. "THIS IS NOT FAIR. YOU.." He tried to speak but Bam-Bam brought another branch to shut gently his mouth, he was not going to kil him.

"No, don't speak just stay like this, you are always more charming when you don't speak anyway." He said gave him a teasing wink and left him be with his hands at the top of his head walking happily back home.

What he never expected was for Yugyeom to be smarter for once. He never predicted that Yugyeom didn't need his hands to do anything, simply his mind and some good focus was enough, and thanks to Bam- Bam keeping him down he had what he needed. He focused hard on the sky and then brought a cloud, a black one full of rain on the top of Bam Bam's head and with no warnning he made it rain, surprising Bam Bam in the process.

"Ah." Bam Bam screamed in surprise from the cold water that hit him out of nowhere, he turned around with a pissed expression at Yugyeom. "WHAT THE HELL!" He screamed and stormed off in the house not caring to release his poor friend.

---

I sighed again and again and again.

There is no way to defeat them. Yes, her father gave me the files with everything, weknesses, like, dislikes, strengths but these people were monsters there is no way to defeat them. They lived hundrets and hundrets of years. They literally killed my whole clan,  what can stop them from killing the three fairies that were a pice of cake for them. They were 7 in total and she I one, one against seven monsters.

Kim Namjoon --> Rap Monster and leader the least dangerous. He was the smartest and he was great with hand in hand compat, weak spot the maknae of the group if you get him, you get him too.

Min Yoongi --> Suga he was the right handman of the leader and he was bitter than sweet. He was not that smart, always acting more of instict than logic but still he knew how to snap a neck or two he was really good with guns. Weakness he was not good with hand to hand compat.

Kim Seokjin --> Jin the oldest and the most dangerous, he had killed the most of her clan with just his bare hands, he was fatal and a psychopath. He didn't have any weaknesses he was perfect and a psycho. He was great with knives.

Jung Hoseok --> J- Hope he was the least of your hope. He acted after thinking, giving him the chance to counter attack his enemy especially if he knew how he worked before attacking. He was great with guns. His weakness was when someone didn't use a routine on his moves.

Park Jimin --> The weaker out of the 7 because he was half human half hunter. He was the weakest out of them all, having a human side made him have feelings and even though he was strong to hand to hand compat he was slower giving any creature an advantage.

Kim Taehyung --> V the alien guy who can kill you in less than 5 seconds. He carries a crazy look while a knife. He has great eyesight and he kills only with that one knife, he is fatal.

Jeon Jungkook --> Jungkook the youngest and the scariest out of them all, the second most dangerous after Jin. He seems young but he was trained to be a killer since a young age he is perfect in everything no weaknesses, less crazy than Jin.

I shivered seeing their photos. They seemed so innocent and young at first glance, making them seem less dangerous than what they were, but looking and reading about them further you could realize that they were nothing near innocent, they were cold beasts, who could kill you without you even realizing it. I don't want to die yet and I especially don't want to die from their hands. I closed my eyes for a brief second to gather my thoughts. What can the most effective way to hit them without dying?

Mark was in the other room planing again and again but nothing worked, when they came with one plan, some of their abilities out numbered them, making them rethink the plan. When he though they made any progress, he was brought back to square one, this was going to nowhere. The fact that he could feel every feeling Sojin felt didn't help him focus on his work. She was anxious, scared for everyone, for her, her parents, them... she felt useless and alone. Mark growled loudly frustrated and everyone heard him, they stoped immediately what they were doing.

  The growl coming from Mark's library made me snap my attention to him, forming our bond recently made me feel all of his feelings loud and clear, it was scary how I could feel his rage. My attention was brought to his door opening angrily and then him walking determined out to the living room, where I together with Haejin and Lila were reading the files.

"Stand up." He ordered with red eyes that made everyone weak and even me to obey to his commant.

He walked to me slowly like a predetor was hunting his prey and when he was close enough he grabbed me from the arm, making me stand up and bringing me brought me come closer to his body. He hugged me close, like trying to shut the world off. Still with his alpha voice he spoke loud and clear.

"Stop thinking nonsense." He commanded.

I seemed overwhelmed and shocked. 'How did he know?'

"Damn, we have been preparing two days now, we know we may not be as str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter