In Let's Not Fall In Love MV

"When Jiyong in His Jealousy Mode"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bigbang has ended the filming for their next single Let’s Not Fall In Love. Everyone is happy because it is last song in MADE ‘E’ after Zutter. They are happy for the success MADE album and also for their last fiming for this MV. Everyone is happy especially Bigbang member because each member have their own partner to play with. But it’s not happened to Jiyong. He is being sulky since the filming started until the filming ended. He didn’t put a smile on his face the whole day. Seungri asked him why but Seungri just received death glared from Jiyong so he left Jiyong alone. Taeyang who has known as Jiyong’s BFF understand why Jiyong became like that. The one and only reason is Big Seunghyun. Everyone knows that. If Jiyong fight with Seunghyun or angry to him he will back to his leader mode and ‘Jiyong The Witch’ is back. So, we can called that Seunghyun is a medicine for Jiyong’s ill but he is also can be a caused for Jiyong’s ill.

“Ji, if you have a problem with Seunghyun hyung just talk to him”. Taeyang sits beside him.

“I am not”.

“You are. Your y face told me everything”. Taeyang stood and left Jiyong alone.

“Ya!!! How dare you Dong Youngbae!”

►►►◄◄◄

They back to the dorm after the filming ended except Seunghyun. He still needed 30 minutes to finish his part. The ride was so silent but Taeyang suddenly broke it.

“Seungri-ah, Daesung-ah if Seunghyun hyung arrives at the dorm just go to your own room or you two can go to my room”, Taeyang said.

“Why?” Daesung and Seungri asked in unison.

“Just do it if you don’t want in danger”, Taeyang said as he side eyed Jiyong who was busy staring at the window.

“Ah, i got it. So, you say that Jiyong hyung and Seunghyun hyung will fight tonight?” Taeyang nodded. “Okay i better go, i don’t want to The Vans On The Wall flying to my face again”.

Taeyang and Daesung laughed so hard with what maknae just said. They remembered how Jiyong and Seunghyun fought at the front door and Jiyong throwed his shoe but it landed to Seungri’s face when he went to the kitchen.

“OMG! Poor maknae”, Daesung said as he laughed. “But if both of them fight why i felt like a kid who scared watch his parent fight?”

“Me too. Luckily, Daesung hyung and i have Taeyang hyung so we will be safe”, Seungri said as he hugged Taeyang from behind. “Thanks hyung. We love you”.

“We never change. In Bigbang we have Seunghyun appa, Jiyong omma, uncle Taeyang and my cutie dongsaeng Seungri”, Daesung said.

On the other side Jiyong can’t listened anymore with what s said so he turned his side to face them.

“Yaaa!!! That’s enough. You all said something like that like i am not here. Especially you maknae, who do you think you are?”

“Me? I am Lee Seunghyun. The most handsome son of Choi Seunghyun and Kwon Jiyong”, Seungri smirked.

“Yaaa!!!”

►►►At The Dorm◄◄◄

Daesung, Seungri, and Taeyang sit on the couch watching tv with popcorn in their hand. The front door clicked open revealed that Seunghyun just got home.

“Oh hyung, just done with your part?” Daesung asked.

“Yeah, i am so tired”, Seunghyun landed on the sofa.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter