In MKMF 2008

"When Jiyong in His Jealousy Mode"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the backstage...

 

“Where is TOP?” A PD named Choi Ji Won asked Seunghyun suddenly. It was their time to perform.

“Here i am. What’s wrong?” Seunghyun asked him curiously.

“I just think that i want to change your plot. Since this is the biggest award ceremony we have to do something special in Big Bang performance”. Explained Choi PD.

“And the problem is?”

“You guys will perform with Lies and Haru-haru, right?” Seunghyun nodded. “And you will make a duet with Lee Hyori, right?” Seunghyun nodded once again. “I change the plan when i told you to kiss her forehead but you have to kiss her lips”. Seunghyun’s eyes widened with what the PD just said.

“W...why i should do that?” Seunghyun got flustered suddenly.

“Because Big Bang’s performance will lack if we compare to other artists performance. That’s what i think. Don’t worry it’s not a big deal. Just kiss her. Ok!” Choi PD left him behind and walked away but he turned around and say, “Oh, and Hyori doesn’t know about this”

“What?” His dark eyes even got darker just now. He had to kissed a y queen or the most y queen in Korea in front of many people. And the queen didn’t know anything about this. Seunghyun just wanted to go home and sleep if he knew it will happen.

“What’s wrong hyung?” Jiyong appeared beside him but Seunghyun was still lost in thought. “Hyung, what happen?”

“I have to kiss her”, Seunghyun said.

“What?” Jiyong didnt understand what that’s mean.

“Choi PD came to me and said that i have to kiss Hyori sunbaenim on her lips”.

“W....what? W...why so sudden?”

“Look, even you get shock”, Seunghyun got pale suddenly. “But i have to do this. This is for our group, for Big Bang”. He was about to go but looked at Jiyong who still shocked. “Let’s go Ji. It will be our turn after this”. Seunghyun left Jiyong and joined to other members.

“A kiss huh?” Jiyong didn’t know why he was feeling not well after heard it. He didn’t want Seunghyun kissed her. He didn’t want to let anyone else touch his hyung. He loves him. No....no......no it’s wrong. He shooked his head for many times.

“Ah, what’s wrong with me? No, i don’t love him. I mean i love him because he is my brother, my member, my bestfriend, my lovely friend. OMG!!!!”

 

 

 

On the way road home...

 

They couldn’t hide their smile after the award. They got 2 awards and it payed their hard work for the past 2 years since their the debut. Everyone is happy except Jiyong.

 

“Jiyong hyung, i saw you before”, Seungri said.

“What do you mean Seungri-ah?” Taeyang asked.

“I saw him closed his eyes when Seunghyun hyung kissed Hyori noona”, Seungri explained.

“And the problem is?” Daesung asked.

“Ehmmm, nothing”, Seungri laughed. “I mean why you have to clo...”, Seungri s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter