I, MY, ME, MINE, MINE & DADS

Appa? I don't have 1 but 5!

"Kae-in ah! Appas home!" Junsu's voice boombed through the whole 500 square foot big luxiourious apartment.

"Su! This is a SOUND-PROOF apartment! She can't hear you." Changmin explained to Junsu in a matter-of-fact way earning laughters at Junsu's silliness. He just stood there pouting like a 5-year-old kid who couldn't get his ice-cream.

"Hey baby girl. Asleep already?" Yoochun's soft voice rang through your ears as he opened the door leading to your room.

"Appa!" You screamed as soon as you saw Yoochun's figure standing at the door. You immediately jumped out of the bed and ran straight into him giving him a big hug. Earning a fatherly laugh from him.

"Come on now. Changmin bought midnight snacks." With that said, Yoochun bought you outside to the living room where the other guys were sitting watching a re-run of the Aston Villa vs Arsenal match.

"KK! Come sit with appa." Junsu patted the emptyseat beside him. Signaling for you to occupy it. You gave hiim a smile and happily skipped over and sat down beside him.

"WAH! So much foood!" You exclaimed As you picked up the bllod sauges and stuffed them into your mouth. Your appa's just softly smiled as they saw you stuffing food into your mouth like a choding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm dead beat. I better rest now." I popped the last blood sausage into my mouth before yawning. I stood up and started walking towards the stairs to my room.

"Goodnight KK!" Junsu exclaimed in his dolphin like voice.

"Goodnight." The appa of little words-Yunho said. 

"Goodnight, sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite." Jaejoong said ever so cheesily.

"Goodnight. Hurry and go to sleep. You have school early in the morning tomorrow. I'll check on you later." The caring Yoochun pushed you up the stairs and into the room quickly.

You gave them one last glance and a smile before going under the quilt and falling into deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chappie's up! WHOOOOOOOOO YEAHHHHHH!^^

Hehe...

I sincerly apologise for all the errors, speeling mistakes, errors in the story. [90 degree bow]

Commemt & Subsribe ^^ Spread the love peeps^^