Chapter 2

How a Human Could Change a Life

Taekwoon begins his day out normally. He takes a deep sigh knowing where he is going is horrid. His hand clutches tightly as he thought about Wonshik. Anything to obtain the love of his life. Even if it meant he can't be an angel of the light anymore. He avoids every angel as he heads down from Heaven. His eyes shifted at the exit before taking his leave. He makes his way through the surface of the Earth to reach a Hell Gate. He gulped; wings trembling behind him. 'Anything...for Wonshik..' He thought to himself before pushing through the gate. His wings loosing feathers after the task. He meets with a high class devil that was taller than him with honey locks. A red tail swishes behind him and tiny bat-like wings flutter in amusement. The outfit was a simple extra-large shirt, baggy jeans, and shoes being all red. 

"Oho~. Look what the cat dragged in.." The devil snickered crossing his arms while leaning against the wall. 

Taekwoon stood there completely silent. The devil scoffs and leans close to the angel. He sees that the feathers have been falling off since he got here. He circles him eyeing him carefully. "What brings you here?"

"...Love...."

"Hm?  Did the high angel fall for a devil or a mere mortal?"

"Tsk...Human. Don't call them mortals."

"Ohoho~. So defensive! Okay big guy. Tell me everything."

"I was...walking around and I saw him picking out clothes at a store. Uhm..." He started blushing and playing with his fingers. The devil snickers.

"Love at first sight?"

He nodded not paying attention to the other. The devil guides his tail gently across his chest and up to his chin. The other's hands behind his back while staring at the angel with sinister eyes. It made him have chills up his spine. The other studies the angel more. He then speaks up, "Anything else tainted one~?"

"He...He's not..into...men."

The devil laughs. This was too good for him. His wings have him float above the ground where he lays flat in mid-air with a hand on his own cheek. He touches the other's cheek, humming. "You're telling me you need something that will allow you to be with the human and turn you into a girl? Hahaha! Mmm~ I have something for ya." He flicks his tail making a red apple appear. The apple floats in front of the angel's face where he takes it in his hands. The devil purrs seeing the doubt in his eyes. "All you need to do is take a bite out of this apple. You will fall and it will transform you into a woman. That human will fall in love with you for sure~." Taekwoon's fingers roam across the smooth surface of the apple. He could feel the strong dark forces behind it. He gulps not being so sure about this anymore. He could repent right now and he can return to being a goody two shoes angel. Is this love really worth giving up on who he is? The devil stands back up, standing behind him to grab at his waist and jawline. He was right next to his ear as he whispers, "It's one simple bite. Don't you want to be in his arms? Be accepted by him? Loved by him? He's all that matters to you right?" The devil's words rested in his mind. All of those answers were yes. He was willing to come down here to obtain such an object; there was no backing down. His fingers tighten around the apple and nods. He keeps a hold of the apple and thanks the devil with a bow of the head. The devil waves his fingers with a dire smirk on his lips. He watches the angel leave and laughed like it was funniest thing in the world. 

"Oho~. Wonder if he realizes that the one he is in love with is getting married today~."

Taekwoon heads back to heaven where he decides he needs to tell Hakyeon that he's not coming back. There will be no turning back from this. He made a meeting place near an edge of a cloud where he met Hakyeon. He had the apple in his hands. The apple's dark aura swirls around just waiting to release its powers. He gulped slightly. 'He's worth it...' He thought to himself. He sees the elder angel show up. 

"What's going on Taekwoonie?" Hakyeon asked crossing his arms.

"Hyung...I..I'm not...coming back.."

"Coming back? What do you mean?"

"Here. In Heaven."

Hakyeon's eyes widen in disbelief. "W-What?! You belong here!"

"No I belong on Earth...with..him.."

Hakyeon narrows his eyes. He grabs Taekwoon's shoulders. "Who is this 'he'?"

"A human I fell in love with...Wonshik.."

Hakyeon's grip tightens. He doesn't want to loose his best friend over some human. This was more than just forbidden love. It was his own best friend's life! Why would any angel give up what they are to live as something that is worse than a human? "You're crazy! We need to get you to the Chapel!" He yanks on Taekwoon's arm which Taekwoon pulls his arm back. He growled at him leaving the elder in shock. 

"I've made my decision and I'm sticking to it." Taekwoon spoke in a dark tone. 

"I know you're stubborn but this is life changing! LITERALLY! I'm only protecting you!" Hakyeon begged yanking on his arm more. Taekwoon had enough and pushed Hakyeon down. The elder angel grunts and saw him bring the apple to his lips. Taekwoon takes one last look at his friend and whispers in a sad tone, "I'm sorry..." The tainted angel takes a bite of the apple and immediately his snow white wings blacken. He literally then falls from Heaven with the apple still in his hands. Hakyeon rushes over seeing him fall towards Earth. 

"TAEKWOON!!!" He shouts at the top of his lungs, having his hand out like he was grasping for him. 

Taekwoon can barely hear him call out to him. He cradles the apple in his arms as his body gets smaller. His short hair turn into long flowing hair that reaches down to mid-back. His white clothes turn into a Gothic lace dress that would cover his feet. And lastly of course his chest turns into an average size of s. He bats his eyelashes feeling somewhat content in this new form.He let himself fall to the Earth where he wasn't hurt from the landing. 

Meanwhile it was the big day today. Wonshik was dressed up in his suit, adjusting the tie nervously. He bites into his bottom lip in front of the mirror. He's been waiting for this day for over a year. Does he look okay? Is he going to forget his vows? The poor man was a nervous wreck. He couldn't wait to see his beautiful bride walk down the aisle. The pull the veil over her head to show beautiful orbs of brown. He sighs in bliss. He wondered about what kind of dress she has. It had to be a princess one since she is his loving princess. He was super excited. His best man Jaehwan tells him it's almost time and that he needed to head outside where the wedding was. "I'll be right there!" He answers and took one last glance in the mirror. He smiles to himself feeling very accomplished in life. He left the church to head to the yard outback. He stops in his tracks once hearing something in the garden. He strolls over finding a beautiful woman in a black dress. He can only see her back. He walks over saying, "Excuse me--" He trips over a vine and the woman turns around.

She had a mournful smile on her face as she held out her hand towards him. Her complexion was superb. Her face was smooth just waiting to be touched, her figure was skinny yet beautiful, and her eyes...in a way...was..familair to him. His heart was confused. It beat faster than normal. He reaches out to her to get help up from the ground. He was at a lost for words. He kept a hold of her hand and had no clue what he was doing at this moment. His heart was purely for his beloved not yet wedded wife. How could he go to betray that sort of thing? It was like a trance that he needed her. She started walking away...and he followed her. This new found love was strange, but felt right to him. His hand only squeezed tighter wanting to know if this was real. On his own will, he betrayed everything he had made. He finally found the words to speak. 

"What is your name?"

"Jung Sung..." She answers in a soft angelic voice.