Chapter 16

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were happy to see the couple back and happy together. They bid good bye to them and Yoon Jae. They were walking and trying to talk when were interrupted by a call.

"BAEK!" A loud scream was heard from other side of the call, so loud that even Chanyeol could hear that.

"Wh-What happen Soo? You fine." Baekhyun asked worriedly, but there was no response, Baekhyun got a bad feeling about it.

"I think I will have to rush, I think something has happened to Soo."

"Calm Down, Baekhyun. Let's go, I will drop you." Chanyeol offers help and Baekhyun nods.

"But, when did he reach home?" Baekhyun asked worriedly to himself while checking his phone.

"How did you know he is at your place right now?" Chanyeol asked while driving.

Baekhyun showed Chanyeol his phone, Chanyeol nodded while making an "O" with his lips and increased the speed of his car.

"Our landline doesn't have feet to leave our house."

"But, When did he get back home, we were waiting at the gate. right?"

"Even I am not able to get that."

"Wait if Kyung is home, Where is Jongin? Did he also went back without me?" Chanyeol asked while turning his face for a second towards Baekhyun.

"Maybe!"

Chanyeol and Baekhyun reached at Baekhyun's place and Baekhyun rushed towards his apartment and Chanyeol followed him.

"KYUNG-soo" Baekhyun's worried tone suddenly changes to a confused one, and Chanyeol couldn't help but get confused too.

"What the hell guys?"

"Jongin?" Chanyeol asked confusingly.

"Hey Yeol, Hi baek." Jongin greeted with a big grin on his face.

"Y-you okay Soo? What happened?" Baekhyun asked while checking his friend back and front.

"Yah! I am totally fine."

"Then why did you scream like that?"

"Aahh that, Actually I told him to call you and Chanyeol, and when he called you, our team lost one point in the game so he shouted like that." Jongin said while moving his eyes back and forth from T.V. to Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"You-"

"Sorry, You thought something bad happened. Right?" Baekhyun just nodded at the former who was holding his ears.

"Come, come the game is starting again."

Chanyeol and Jongin shouted in unison leaving Baekhyun confused again.

"When did you go there Chanyeol? You aren't going to ask Jongin anything?" Baekhyun asked.

"It's football, that and it's the finale. You need any other answers Baekhyun. Come on now." Chanyeol said while patting seat next to him.





Baekhyun sat on the Couch with the other boys, Kyungsoo brought Pop-corns for all of them. Throughout the time when the four boys were watching the match, Baekhyun got to know about Chanyeol that he is a child.


"Really a child." Baekhyun says while smiling at Chanyeol who was eating popcorn and watching the game, Baekhyun didn't realize that he said it aloud, Kyungsoo and Jongin were now sitting on the floor with blankets on.

"What?" Chanyeol asked while turning his face towards Baekhyun.

"Hm?" Baekhyun asked with wide eyes.

"Who is a Child?"

"You heard that?"

"You said it loudly, so."

"It's nothing. Oh our team won, see" Baekhyun changed the topic and Chanyeol, who is easy to manipulate, forgets about thing they were talking about.

"YA-" Chanyeol was cheering up when he felt a soft, small palm on his mouth and he blanky blinked and looked at Baekhyun.

"Shhh, they both are sleeping." Baekhyun said in a whisper.


Both of them were again s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter