Chapter 15

Bound To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Next Day, Chen was sitting with Tao and Sehun and was having fun when Chanyeol came with a guy, but not Jongin.

"Hey, Yeol" Everyone greeted him.

"Who's..this Chanyeol?" Tao asked,

"Ah, he is my friend, Yoon Jae, he's studying finance, first year."

"Ohh," Sehun said, "Hi, Yoon Jae, I am Sehun, Nice to meet you,"

Yoon Jae greeted everyone but got instant liking towards Jongdae.

"You are cute, Chen-ssi." Yoon Jae complimented resulting in Jongdae's cheek getting red.

"Thank you."

"I hope we'll meet often now." Yoon Jae said and bids bye and leaves for his lectures.

"He's so cool." Tao exclaimed.

Yoon Jae, though a fresher, he was really handsome, boys and girls were attracted to him even if he just stood there without doing anything, Chanyeol's friend too.

Chanyeol came early before Jongin and Baekhyun, When Baekhyun and Kyungsoo entered the class, he texted Baekhyun.


Rude Jerk
"Sit Beside me"


Baekhyun's eyes widened at the message and he asked via eyes 'What?' getting a reply via eyes 'just sit, please.'

Baekhyun goes and sits besides him, amusing the whole group, specially Kyungsoo and just entered classroom Jongin.

"They are sitting together?" Jongin asked Kyungsoo.

"I think so," Kyungsoo replied while rubbing his eyes, not believeing them.

"Yah, you all just sit down, can't we even sit together."

Everyone sat and lecture started, when Baekhyun's phone vibrated.


Rude Jerk.
"So, level one completed."


"RE-ally" Baekhyun almost shouted but controlled his voice, and Baekhyun nodded.

After few second's Chanyeol's phone vibrated.


BubbleHead
"Now Level 2."


Baekhyun gets a nod from the taller male.



In the canteen, everyone was sitting but someone was missing, Chanyeol?  Baekhyun was talking with Jongdae and Kyungsoo, and Jongin was busy with Minseok. Lay was writing his music notes and Suho was doing some business on the phone, Tao and Kris left early today and Luhan had a class so, Sehun was just talking with everyone.

"Hey Guys," Chanyeol greeted everyone, coming with someone with him again.

"Hi, Everyone." Yoon Jae greeted everyone and bowed a bit to the seniors when Chanyeol told them, they are the seniors.

Everyone welcomed him with open arms and he sat beside Jongdae, Chanyeol seated himself beside Minseok and in front of Baekhyun.

"Hi Chen!" Yoon Jae greeted Jongdae with a bright smile.

"Hi!" Jongdae replied with a smile.



Jongdae and Yoon Jae mingled quickly as they shared same thoughts, likes and things. They were whispering and Laughing at it, everyone looked them but didn't pay much attention. But someone there was burning, burning enough to burn Yoon Jae into ashes.

"Xiumin Hyung!" Chanyeol called the 3rd time, and Minseok got out of his glaring session.

"You'll kill him," Chanyeol whispered.

"What?" Xiumin asked a bit annoyed from Jongdae and his new friends bonding.

"Don't glare too much, Wait- Don't tell me are you kind of- Jeal~ous" Chanyeol said a pretending tone.

"What Jealous and me?" Xiumin laughed off and left canteen, and Everyone made weird faces,

"What's gotten into him recently?" Lay asked.

"Dunno!" Sehun replied.

Chanyeol smirked and Jongdae was looking at the guy leaving canteen.





1 week late

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter