Chapter 2

Life Ain't Always What You Think It Ought To Be.

 

'I've never known the lovin' of a man'

         Over the next few weeks, Jinwoo spent more time with Mino than he had ever spent with anyone else. Well, everyone but his mum. They ate all their meals together, studied together and partied together. Jinwoo felt as though he was discovering new parts of Mino’s personality with every passing day. For example, he knew that Mino turned into a giant baby whenever he saw children because their program coordinator had brought his kid to their first meeting and Mino had ignored everyone else that night in order to play with the toddler. He also knew that when Mino got mad, it was best to leave him alone to work out his anger however he wanted to, even if it meant taking him to the emergency room at 3am on a Saturday morning because his thought it was a good idea to punch the wall. After the puppy petting event, he learned that Mino would ignore his allergies if it meant that he could be surrounded by cute golden retriever puppies for thirty minutes. He learned that Mino was possibly the most penny-pinching L.A rich kid in the universe. He would go to ridiculous lengths to save a dollar. Jinwoo never felt embarrassed about his low socioeconomic status when he was with Mino.  If anything, that had made Jinwoo even more comfortable around the other boy.  It scared Jinwoo how codependent they had gotten in just three months. He felt like he could tell Mino everything- well, almost everything. He had some secrets- particularly the regular dreams that involved Mino doing very non-platonic things to his body- that he wouldn’t reveal even under threat of dismemberment. Similarly, Mino kept some things from him. Every time he broached the topic of Mino’s family, especially his parents, Mino would find a way to distract him or change the topic. It wasn’t a big deal, but Jinwoo wondered what Mino was hiding.


Mino also liked to drag Jinwoo to frat parties. After the first one, he had decided that they weren’t for him, but he couldn’t resist Mino’s puppy dog eyes. He went to the frat houses practically every weekend. Mino seemed to love them. He had talked to Jinwoo about pledging during their sophomore year, and every time they went there, the debonair, mischievous Mino that he met during O-week reappeared. Although Mino tried to ensure that Jinwoo was always entertained, which was a little difficult because all Jinwoo ever did was drink from his personal flask while seated on his favorite couch, he often disappeared for relatively long periods of time.  Sometimes, it was because he had been distracted by his buddies. Other times, it was the girls.  Jinwoo knew Mino hooked up with girls at the frat parties; he wasn’t stupid. They never talked about it, but when Mino came back downstairs with messy hair, smelling of perfume and sweat, Jinwoo knew. He’d be lying if he said he was not affected by the thought of the boy he wanted getting it on with some stranger while he was in the same building, but Mino was straight. He didn’t have a chance with him anyway. So, Jinwoo would try to drink his hurt away while making jokes with Mino and his friends. The next morning, he would wake up feeling terrible, both physically and emotionally. It was a torturous cycle.

That week, Jinwoo and Mino went out to console themselves after the mess that was their Honors Biology midterm. Jinwoo had poured half a bottle of vodka into his flask when they were still in the dorm, and they had both pregamed the party in his room. He was well prepared to spend his night in a drunken haze on his frat couch, so he didn’t even complain when Mino left him to go to the ‘club’ room upstairs. Just as he opened his flask, he felt someone plop down beside him on the couch uninvited. He turned around to glare at the stranger, but he was surprised when the other boy just smiled in reply. He was cute- long and lean with catlike features and a ton of eyeliner. That wasn’t Jinwoo’s usual type, but he was instantly drawn in by the stranger’s piercing gaze. “Hey. I’m Seungyoon. What’s your name?” Jinwoo looked at him suspiciously. “Jinwoo”. “Hey Jinwoo. I’ve seen you drinking alone on this couch for three weeks in a row now. Would you like some company?” As he started to decline Seungyoon’s offer, he realized that he’d probably spend all his time alone until Mino was done with his hookup upstairs, so he really had nothing to lose by accepting.  “Sure. Why not?” He took a swig of vodka and passed the flask to Seungyoon. “So you’ve been watching me, huh? Why?” “I can’t keep my eyes off ridiculously attractive boys. It’s my main weakness.” Jinwoo tried to stop himself from blushing, but he could feel the heat flood his face. “Oh”


Seungyoon smiled at him warmly “No need to be shy about it. You’re very cute. I didn’t see you around last year. Are you a freshman?” “Yeah. And you’re a sophomore?” “Yeah. Listen, I’ll cut to the chase. I hate small talk and I can tell you don’t like it either. Do you want to hook-up? I have a room on the third floor that we could go to for some privacy.” Jinwoo was taken aback by the directness of the proposition. He had never hooked up with a complete stranger before, but then again, a complete (cute) stranger had never propositioned him before. He had been too hung up on Mino to have with anyone but his hand since he moved away from Chicago, and it was kind of pathetic to be mooning over someone who was probably ing some girl’s brains out right above him. Jinwoo made a decision. “Are you clean?” “Yeah, I got tested last week, and I have protection.” “Cool. Let’s go”. The boys left their seats on the couch and headed towards the stairs. It was doubly awkward because Jinwoo knew they were going to have but he didn’t know enough about Seungyoon to make conversation on their way upstairs. Plus, he was tenting his pants because he couldn’t stop thinking about what they were going to do. 

    When they finally got to Seungyoon’s room on the third floor, Jinwoo stood around awkwardly surveying the room. It was very simple, but aesthetic? There were posters of some artworks that Jinwoo vaguely recognized from his high school art history class on the walls and a cat tree by the window. A frat house seemed like a weird place to keep cats, but Jinwoo couldn’t see any cats in the room so he let it go. He watched Seungyoon lock the door, and within seconds, Seungyoon’s lips were on his. Seungyoon’s teeth nipped at his lower lip, drawing a gasp out of Jinwoo, then his tongue slid into Jinwoo’s mouth and the kiss turned filthy.  They stumbled toward the bed, lips still locked as their tongues moved smoothly against each other. When the back of Jinwoo’s knees bumped into the bed frame, Seungyoon shoved him onto the bed and began tugging his clothes off. Jinwoo felt his already hard become more engorged as he watched the older boy strip. He was beautiful- lean and long with smooth, blemish-free skin that Jinwoo wanted to reach out and touch. Seungyoon pulled his pants off to reveal prominent hipbones and a very pretty . It was half hard, pink and long; Jinwoo his lips in anticipation, making Seungyoon groan in response.  They continued kissing on the bed, as Jinwoo ran his hands over Seungyoon’s , occasionally moving lower to his pert as they grinded together. Jinwoo was fully erect when Seungyoon pulled away to strip Jinwoo. “God, you’re so pretty. And your mouth. I’ve been staring at those lips for weeks, imagining them around me, me into your warm mouth.” “Really?” Jinwoo replied, staring up at Seungyoon with heavy lidded eyes. “Then your imaginations are about to become reality” He leaned forward to press a kiss against Seungyoon’s lips, then moved down, kissing his nape, chest-  pausing to on his s, belly and hipbones. He lingered in front of Seungyoon’s groin, teasing him by blowing warm air against his erect and watching it twitch in response. He smiled as he watched Seungyoon arch his back as he pushed his hips upwards trying to find Jinwoo’s mouth, his face full of pleading desperation. Jinwoo wrapped his palm around the base of Seungyoon’s , enjoying the warm, heavy thickness of it in his hand. Slowly, he began to . Up, down, pause to look at Seungyoon’s face, and back to the beginning of the cycle. He wet his lips and leaned over to softly kiss the tip of Seungyoon’s , which drew a gasp out of the black haired man. He quickly opened his mouth and took the head in. The taste of precum filled his mouth and his cheeks hollowed out as he deeply. Seungyoon let out a litany of curses, slowly grinding his hips upwards and feeding more of his hard phallus into Jinwoo’s eager mouth. When it was about two inches in, Jinwoo pushed Seungyoon’s hips back into the bed and moved his mouth to the base, the underside from the base to the tip before the phallus back into his mouth again. Seungyoon’s moans went right to his groin, and he couldn’t stop himself from grinding against the bed, desperately seeking pleasure. He could feel Seungyoon’s hand rest on the back of his head as they gently guided him up and down. “I’m so ~ close~” Seungyoon whined. He  held Jinwoo’s head in place as he began to more deeply into Jinwoo’s mouth. Jinwoo gagged when it hit the back of his throat. Just as he began to pull off, he felt Seungyoon’s warm, stick release on his tongue. “, I’m sorry. I should have warned you. Do you want a towel?” Jinwoo signaled to him that he was fine, swallowed - while cringing at the bitter aftertaste- and gave Seungyoon’s one last gentle kiss before he lifted his head. 

    “Give me a few minutes to recover.” Jinwoo nodded his reply, and pulled his pants off. His sprang out of his boxers, smacking his belly with a soft thwack. He was so hard; it was almost painful. It had been months since he’d hooked up with anyone. He slowly himself while looking at Seungyoon. Even as he lay in bed trying to recover from his , the other boy was a vision of debauchery. His eyes were unfocused and his neck was covered in hickeys. Jinwoo’s hickeys. “Where’s the lube?” “Desk drawer” Too aroused to feel self conscious about his ness, Jinwoo walked over to the desk and pulled out a container of lube and a . 

    “Um. I realize I should have brought this up earlier, but what’s your preference?” Seungyoon sat up lazily, his eyes focused on Jinwoo’s phallus. A small smirk ghosted over his face “ I’m versatile. Whatever you feel more comfortable doing is fine with me.” “I… I haven’t done this in a while, so I’ll um..” Jinwoo completed his statement with a hand gesture, which made Seungyoon laugh. “Got it. Pass me the lube” Jinwoo awkwardly threw the container of lube at him and watched him shift to reposition himself on the bed. Seungyoon was now on all fours, his directed towards Jinwoo. “Stay where you are and watch me” Seungyoon’s fingers lingered on the cleft, gently it the smooth skin of his behind. His lube covered fingers parted his cheeks, exposing his puckered hole. Jinwoo moaned in frustration. He was so . He barely registered that he had begun himself as he longingly watched Seungyoon finger himself open. He pressed on the base of his hard , willing himself not to come early.  “Jinwoo, , now” Jinwoo opened the package with shaky hands before he quickly rolled the latex onto his throbbing phallus and joined Seungyoon on the bed. 
    
      Seungyoon rolled Jinwoo over so he was seated on his pelvis, teasing his with his oiled cleft. Seungyoon moved, teasing Jinwoo by rubbing himself on his while gently him with his left hand without actually taking him in. Jinwoo felt Seungyoon’s warm heat encapsulate his phallus and the sophomore slowly sank unto his . The room was filled with moans and the sound of skin hitting skin filled the room as Seungyoon rode Jinwoo. “I’m really close, Seungyoon” Jinwoo whispered as the pleasure built, but Seungyoon barely heard it. The older boy was also close to the edge and his movements slowed as he tugged on himself quickly. Jinwoo grabbed his hips and started ing into him, hard and fast, making sure to hit the spot that pulled the loudest moans out of Seungyoon. He felt the pleasure build in him and just as Seungyoon screamed out his , clamping around Jinwoo’s , it spilled over, Jinwoo arched his hips, pulling Seungyoon into him as he jerked inside his heat, riding the wave of pleasure.
     
        Seungyoon collapsed on the bed beside Jinwoo. Their bodies were glistening with sweat, and Jinwoo was still panting from the physical exertion. He remained in a post-coital haze for a while, barely noticing when Seungyoon left the bed, or when he returned. “Here” He noticed that Seungyoon was passing him a towel, and he grabbed it and began cleaning up. “That was fun”. Jinwoo looked up at Seungyoon. “Is that a signal for me to leave or something? I told you that I’ve never done this before. I don’t know the lingo”. Seungyoon blushed and smiled at Jinwoo. “No, I actually mean it. I was wondering whether you’d like to meet up again? Can I get your number?” Just as Jinwoo took Seungyoon’s phone and began putting in his number, someone started pounding on the door, startling both of them. “Jinwoo! Jinwoo! Jinwoo are you in there? Jinwoo!” 


Seungyoon scrambled off the bed and opened the door to reveal a very angry Mino. Mino shoved him out of the way to search the room for Jinwoo, and stopped in his tracks as though he had been struck by lightening when he saw Jinwoo. It was understandable. Jinwoo looked completely ed out. Since he was shirtless, the scratches and hickeys that Namtae had made on his neck and back were very visible, his hair was messy, his lips were swollen, and worst of all, Seungyoon was almost too. Mino Seungyoon, aggressively cornering him. “What are you doing, Mino?” “He took advantage of you. You were drinking a lot when I left, and when I came back downstairs, you were gone. One of the guys at the pool table told me that this guy took you to his room” Jinwoo sat up and wrapped the sheets securely around his waist before he walked toward the other two. “Do I look or sound drunk, Mino?” Mino’s gaze raked over Jinwoo, and he grudgingly shook his head. “That doesn’t matter though. You were drinking when he saw you. You were under the influence. You shouldn’t be hooking up with  people when you’re wasted.” “For the second time, I wasn’t wasted. I don’t see how this is any of your business anyway. How is this any different from what you were doing a couple of minutes ago?” Mino blustered for a few seconds before he stammered a reply “It’s… It’s just not the same, and you know it. You don’t do things like this, Jinwoo”. “I’m not dealing with this right now, Mino. If you were trying to find me so we can go home together, there’s no need. I’m staying here for the rest of the night” Jinwoo shot an apologetic look at Seungyoon, whose expression was a mix of incredulity and fear. “Good night Mino”. Mino looked furious and a little sad as he left the room, and Jinwoo immediately deflated when he heard the door click shut. He slid down the wall until he was seated on the floor. 

         Seungyoon made his way to his side. “So, it’s complicated, huh?” “Yeah” Jinwoo muttered. “If it makes you feel better, I think he was mostly jealous. He looked like he wanted to beat me into a pulp throughout the time he was here, and I don’t think it was because he thought you had been drinking” “That doesn’t mean anything though. I’m doomed to pining after his oblivious straight for the next four years” “I know the feeling. I had to deal with a similar situation during my first year here. You need to work it out on your own, and I should probably get out of your way for that. You have my number now. Text me if you need someone to talk to, or more” Seungyoon added with a wink.  Jinwoo smiled in response and gave him a side hug. “Do you mind if I sleep over tonight though?” “That’s fine” Jinwoo pulled himself up and made his way to the bed. Seungyoon joined him there and asked in a teasing voice “Cuddles?” Jinwoo tapped the bed beside him in invitation. Seungyoon lay down beside him and pulled him closer. It had been a while since Jinwoo had been the little spoon, and he leaned into the older boy, enjoying the solid warm body behind him. He would worry about Mino later.