Final

Spring Girls

A/N: *chucks 16.2K word vomit at you* :D Enjoy. 


Spring came along with flowers and freshmen washing away the cold and bringing the warmth. And for Hoseok, its more work load and to make things worse, midterm projects are soon to be given and that . Hoseok being an art major, you think he would enjoy the projects? No, hell no, not when you have a lecturer like Kim Heechul! But he isn’t that bad actually, Hoseok is just dramatic at times.

But if Hoseok could see the future, midterms project are the least of his worries. But Jung Hoseok can’t see the future so he just goes to class as usual and passes the hall where a bunch of freshmen were having orientation, first day of spring and also first day orientation week. 

"Hope!" Namjoon calls Hoseok and Hoseok looks up upon hearing that name but he ends up wanting to turn around and run from his friend that dressed as a staff of the orientation week. 

"No, this year you’re in this with me!" Namjoon chases him and catches him in a headlock before proceeding to drag him.  

"Fine just let me go," Hoseok hits Namjoon's arm. 

Namjoon lets go and hands him a shirt with the name 'Hope' and a clipboard, "Art department as usual," Namjoon pats his shoulder before walking away to check everything else. 

"Why did I have to be friend with the jackass." Hoseok huffs and throws his sling back to the ground for a while, taking off his shirt and doesn’t care if people are looking because he is wearing a wife beater underneath and puts on the staff shirt before he stuffs the shirt he was wearing earlier into his bag. 

Hoseok pushes back his hair and walks into the hall, the freshmen were all looking so excited but Hoseok is not. He fixes his bag and walks around to find the art department kids. He frowns when he finds them, they all looked so tame, he can almost hear Heechul crying because his students look so tame not like Hoseok's batch. They were wild, and Hoseok can say that for himself, he had 'Hope' tattooed on his nape. His parents still haven’t got used to it –he still gets wide-surprised eyes from his mother –but his sister likes it.

"Okay greenies, we will start all this now!" Chanyeol, the campus cutie says from the stage, Hoseok can see girls falling for the giant already. Baekhyun is going to be so mad.

He takes his walkie-talkie and says to Namjoon, "I can see the hearts in some eyes from here, how about you Joon?" Hoseok chuckles.

The walkie-talkie then makes some scratchy noises before Namjoon's chuckles is heard, "I lost count already," 

Then a few more laughter and some comments to their statements were radio. 

“Yeol, you better be careful. Baek is going to be so angry.” Woohyun warns causing more laughter to blast in the radio.

"Are you sure I’m at the art department batch cause the look so tame that I can hear Heechul crying." Hoseok felt like a comedian this morning when his fellow staffs were laughing at his semi-serious words.

"Are you sure you're a painter, I mean the painter of our college? You sound like a comedian today!" Hongbin who was at the front is smiling from ear to ear.

"Maybe I am, who knows." Hoseok shrugs with a sheepishly smile

"Okay who gave him weed in the morning?" Hoya mumbles.

Namjoon from the middle of the hall raised for of his arm in a surrender manner and shakes his head, “Not me. I swear.”

"Guys, stop talking we're starting now," Taeyeon hisses.

"Yes mom," Hoseok says in the tone of a forced teenager. 

"I’m going to cut your head off Jung Hoseok." Taeyeon glares at him. 

"Go ahead ma’am,"  


They brought the freshmen out to the field, it’s so hot today and Hoseok really doesn’t want to sweat too much. And the universe seems to want his head to be cut since he is partnered with Taeyeon to handle the art department. 

Hoseok goes to fetch the megaphone while Tiffany tries to control the whole art department with her little, "Okay guys, tone down the noise!". 

Hoseok won’t tolerate that kind of kindness on a hot say where he is forced to do this kind of works, on other days sure he'll entertain them but not today. He holds up the mega phone to his mouth and turn it on, turning the volume up, "SHUT THE UP!" Hoseok yells. 

And it works, it doesn’t just shut up the art department but all of the freshmen shuts up. Oh there goes Hoseok's hope of being a friendly senior all they will remember is him screaming at the orientation, he can see it flying away. 

In the dead silence the walkie-talkie makes sound, "Good job Hope." 

"Great I have your attention now," he puts the megaphone away. 

"Now listen to Taeyeon here, while I go to class or Heechul is going to slaughter me!" Hoseok was about to run when Namjoon stops him.

"I informed him about you being in this, you’re excused." 

"I hate you." Hoseok breathed.

"Boo-hoo go cry to your mommy then," Namjoon sticks his tongue out.

"Ya know what, I'll go to Seokjin hyung." Hoseok smirks. 

"He lost his voice though, just saying." Namjoon shrugs.

Hoseok stares at Namjoon for some time before almost throwing up because he just thought of why Seokjin lost his voice. Which cause Namjoon to cackle –evilly if Hoseok could note.

The orientation team then get started on the activities for the greenies as they like to call all the freshmen. Its faculty vs. faculty is these games and later maybe they'll be taken to the dorms which they all already know to get some rest (and maybe even wash some of the flour off of their hair and clothes) before they are going to be dragged out again for a tour of their faculty. Hoseok really doesn’t want to be involved on faculty tours or even campus tours but of course Namjoon signed him up for everything. What a good friend Namjoon is. Seriously.

 

"Okay, you guys have some free time until 3 then we will need all of you to gather at your respective faculty. Get it?" Joonmyeon says with a megaphone. 

"Don’t be late, I’m off." Hoseok says to the kids in the art department before walking off first.

"Hope! Wait for me," Namjoon calls out for him.

 


"You should sleep with your eyes open tonight," Hoseok drinks from a bottle of water.

"What you’re going to chop off my head?" Namjoon snorts.

Hoseok glares at Namjoon, "I might just do it this time,"

Namjoon just nods and him with a smirk and Hoseok has never had the want to wipe it off with a punch. 

"It’s just for today, you won’t be involved tomorrow. I promise." Hoseok rolls his eyes but mean no harm.

 


"Heechul would cry seeing you guys," Gikwang sighs.

"I said the same thing, hyung." Hoseok scrolls down his phone just getting the memo on the midterm assignment given out today.

"Have anyone seen RM?" Hoseok asks using the name printed on the shirts and Namjoon had RM on it.

"No, senior." He gets a mass answers.

"Well if you do tell me, I need to kill him. Hyung I need to go see Heechul for a while." Gikwang just waves him away.

And something catches his eyes as he walks away, in the crowd of normal looking art students there was one mint haired girl, staring at him. Mint, Hoseok chuckles as he walks away. He'll like to use that colour on the midterm project somehow of it allows it. 

"That was him wasn’t it," She breathes out.

"He is that Hope isn’t he," She clenches her fist tight.

 

"And on your left you see a wall, and on the right is the King's room," Gikwang motions to the right with no excitement in his voice, killing all the excitement in all the freshmen had. 

"And if we are lucky enough we might see Hope being kicked out of the King's room. But not today it seems. Come on let’s go to the wall." She sighs, this is a bore, the tour guide is a bore. 

Classes start tomorrow but still in the orientation period, just an introduction to the classes but of course not after a speech –read lecture –from the dean. She sighs and walks with the crowd to the 'Wall' that her senior is talking about. She hopes it won’t be anything boring. The front hall of the department is a bore already she wonders if she made the wrong choice going to this college. But then it hits her, the centre court and she assumes it as the 'Wall' is filled with works of the previous students. And she sees some painting with signature of 'Hope', they look beautiful. The centre court has a few sculptures. Now they show them the interesting parts.

"You guys can look around and when you're ready we will go upstairs where the painting room are at, the art studio that you have to book to use. And then the writing floors." Gikwang gives them time to look around. 

She looks around at the oil paintings and the watercolour and also the mix media arts on display, there were also some photography works. She sees a couple more with the signature of 'Hope'. 

It is him then, the same Hope who’s painting litter the walls of her old high school. The pride of the school. And someone Min Yoongi wants to meet so bad. She transferred after this person graduate so she only heard stories about him. And she really needs to meet him. 

"Senior! How do we get our works on this wall?" Yoongi asks Gikwang who was surrounded by girls. 

"Get an 'Insolent brat, Good Job!' From Heechul or your lecturer and you get your work on the wall." Gikwang shrugs. 

Yoongi tilts her head to the side thinking 'what the actual hell?' but if it works that way then she'll just have to follow. 

She walks further to see more painting, and sees another work from Hope. This time it’s in photography, titled Butterfly. A boy tilting his face to the side with a butterfly covering half his and flowers were paint from his face down to his neck. She stares at it for some time. 

Before she knows it there was a hand on her shoulder, "Come on Minty we have to go to the second floor, where they fun is." She turns to look at the owner of the voice and sees the senior that went away to see the lecturer Kim Heechul, Hope.

"I have a name senior, it’s not Minty," Yoongi says.

He looks at her and shrugs, "Well you haven’t told me your name yet, so I’ll just call you Minty because of your hair," 

"It’s Min Yoongi." She says and then walks away from him.

Honestly saying Yoongi doesn’t even know where she is going. And she hopes she is going the right way, if not it'll be embarrassing. 

"Minty, wrong way." He whispers near her ear.

Damn him for being taller than her, she huffs her cheeks just a little before going to the direction he is pointing. 

Yoongi breathes out a small 'Thank you' before walking –stomping if you ask Hoseok –to the circular stairs that lead up to the second floor. Once with the group again, Hoseok just mindlessly hear and look around, wanting to be done with all this already and go back to his dorm and cry because of the project Heechul assigned.

Hoseok has a list of things he wants to try to insert in his arts, like this mint colour in front of him but sometimes he just doesn’t know how to put that bright and cheerful colour to his usually sombre work. And sometime just plain weird works. 

Yoongi tries to focus on the tour after that, pressing her kind off cold hands to her heating face. Oh god, she groans. 

 


"So you're telling me I have to look for someone that is willing to be my canvas and take a photo of my art." Hoseok whines. 

Kyungsoo his roommate, who’s a couple years older and is looking like he just got ran by a truck called deadline just stares at him. 

"Hyung," Hoseok props his face on the pillow he was hugging.

"I’m not going to be a canvas for anyone!" Kyungsoo shakes his head vigorously.

"I don’t even have an idea about what to do I’m dead." Hoseok deadpans.

"Let’s die together then." Kyungsoo throws himself on his bed.


 

A week past and Jung Hoseok is hit with an unexpected problem. 

A trailing puppy, with mint hair, tight jeans and a very loose shirt. 

And Hoseok calls her Minty.

"Why are you following me?" Hoseok turns around and look at her. 

She gives him a smile, "Morning, Senior! I wanted to ask you something." 

"What is it?" Hoseok eyes her suspiciously.

"By any chance did you graduate from Solar Art High School?" Yoongi asks.

"I did so what?" Hoseok starts to freak out when Yoongi starts beaming.

"You are him, I finally met you." She giggles happily.

"Uuhhh, now that I answered your question. Can you perhaps stop following me?" Hoseok tries to put it nicely.

Yoongi's smile drops and forms a pout, "Why? I want to be friends! And ask you a lot of things!" 

Hoseok sighs, this girl sounds like a 5 year-old with her babbling and her bright eyes were shining as she looks at him as if he was someone special. But in reality, he is just a senior.  

"Don’t you have a class to go to?" Hoseok sighs.

"Not in 10 more minutes, oh damn." Yoongi mumbles.

"M'kay you should go to your class, Minty! Don’t be friends with guys like me alright," Hoseok pats her head before taking the chance to run away from her. 

Yoongi pouts, but she just met him. She turns the opposite way and walks to class. 

"You know that senior who is an art major, I saw him walking out of the mix media class. And he is so good looking!" Yoongi is situated in a group of girls talking about the senior boys after class finished. 

"Hoseok senior?" Yoongi reaches for her drink. 

The girl, Hyosung nods.

"So do you like him?" Yoongi looks at the ice in her drink, it would make an interesting topic for a short two stanzas of poetry. It won’t be amazing but it would be absolutely nothing. 

"I don’t really know, like he is really good looking but he was scary at orientation." Hyosung says shyly. 

"Why don’t to go up and try to talk to him then?" Jisoo nudges her. 

And then the said male walks into the cafeteria, okay maybe ran. Running for his life. Being chased. Yoongi is still pondering about which one she should use to describe the situation. 

"There he is, go and talk to him!" Moonbyul points at Hoseok. 

"Ah, no thanks." Hyosung shakes her head. 

"Well, then I'll go talk to him!" Yoongi jumps up from her seat, taking her notebooks and drink. 

"What? Yoongi what are you doing? Don’t!" Hyosung says.

"I want to be friends with him, is that a problem?" Yoongi shrugs.

She walks from the group of girls and then walks to Hoseok while sipping the last sip of her drink before dropping it in the dustbin. 

"Senior," Yoongi calls out and Hoseok stops running around the cafeteria and gets caught by his friend. 

"Give it back to me you bastard, and then go see your cute lil girlfriend," Hoya snatches a book away from Hoseok.

"She not my girlfriend," Hoseok shoves Hoya away.

"Unless you want me to be," Yoongi says and the two guys look at her.

Hoseok's face starting to flush. 

"I’m just joking, I'll reject you." Yoongi sticks her tongue out at him. 

Hoseok put his hand on his hips, "How dare you," Hoseok then flicks her forehead.

"That hurts," Yoongi smack Hoseok slightly. 

Hoya looking at the two of them sighs, "It must be nice for you, Hope-ah." He sounds so bitter as he pats Hoseok's shoulders.

"What the hell?" Yoongi looks at Hoseok.

"Don’t ask me, Minty. I still don’t get him most of the time!" Hoseok ruffles his hair.

"By the way, what do you want?" Hoseok asks Yoongi.

"Did you get Mr. Woo as your art teacher?" Yoongi asks. 

Hoseok laughs lightly, "Come on," 

Yoongi pokes the senior's a with a pen, "Answer me," 

"Jiho hyung, yea I got him on my final year. Why are you even asking me that?" Hoseok and the girl starts walking out of the cafeteria. 

"Because, he keeps your painting in his class. And makes sure your paintings never get vandalised." Yoongi says.

She looks down, "I was just wondering, why would he do something like that." 

Hoseok smirks, "Jiho hyung is a huge reason why I took up art’s in college." 

"How so?" Without herself knowing she was really crossing the border of privacy. She knows it but she can’t help but wonder. 

"You sure ask a lot of question," Hoseok snorts.

"Don’t blame me, I question everything. It’s almost natural for me to question things." Yoongi sighs.

"You’re a worry wart underneath too huh," Hoseok says.

"Don’t change the topic alright." Yoongi pouts but doesn’t deny Hoseok's statement.

"Sorry Minty, it's too personal." Hoseok pats her shoulders.

"I got to run, see you around? I guess. Just don’t follow me around, I would love to hear about the school after my graduation, Yoongi." Hoseok smiles at her before running to two guys. 


Yoongi looks down, making sure her hair covers up her flushing face. 


So they change stories about the school. But nothing too personal as much as that usually bore Yoongi but with Hoseok is a little different. He knows how to talk deep but not too personal. They greet each other with a small 'Hey,' once in a while and if Yoongi is crazy enough, she'll pester him for fun. 

"Where's that lil cutie?" Hoya asks Hoseok when he reaches the table where he, Namjoon, Seokjin and Chanyeol were gathered at.

"Just got rid of her and all that hyper activeness, don’t start talking about her." Hoseok deadpans.

"I’m jealous," Chanyeol says.

Hoseok gives him a look, "You have a long line of girls after you, and I have an overly hyper, too curious, overly bright, sometimes sarcastic pup following me around." 

Hoya and Chanyeol snorts while Namjoon and Seokjin roll their eyes.

"She is adorable; why can’t you see that?" Hoya tries to get it through Hoseok's thick skull.

"Not when she follows you all day." Hoseok says.

"Quit complaining alright," Junho, a third year across the table next to them says.

"How are you not seeing how she is so cute yet y? Have you seen her in that skirt the other day?" Junho say, smirking a little. 

And it didn’t settle with Hoseok too well knowing someone was looking at Yoongi this way. Then again Hoseok didn’t really like how guys were staring at her that day when she wore the light pink pleated skirt. 

Hoseok groans, why the hell is it a concern to him anyway?

 

"Hey are you busy? The girls are going out tonight, want to come along?" Yoongi looks up at Hyosung, her roommate who is all dressed up to go out. 

She looks down to her notebook, she just found her flow so not this time, "Nah, you guys have fun." 

Hyosung looks at her and nods, "Don’t worry we will." 

Yoongi just watch her leave and she goes back to her writing. Creative writing is hard. To come up with something every week is almost next to impossible even for her who is used to always writing. 

She takes her iPod and put in her earphone, she smiles looking at the dangling bear accessory on her phone, Jimin. She plays the songs Jimin sang for her. 

Hyosung came back to find Yoongi curled up on her bed, with her notebook and earphones still on. She scoffs. 

Taking off her jacket she mumbles, "Can’t believe he likes you and is still in denial," 


Yoongi is soon asked about this.

"Are you sure you don’t like him? Cause it seems to us you do," Jisoo says with a tone. 

Yoongi is wondering what’s with the tone and the looks the girls were giving her, "No, we are just friends." 

Jisoo snorts, "Yeah right, we can see it okay. You totally like him! I mean how could you when you know Hyosung likes him too!" She slams the table. 

Yoongi is taken aback, is this what it has been? The reason why they were all slowly pulling away from her, because of Hoseok? 

"Are you guys really doing this? There is nothing going on with me and him besides being friends." Yoongi says slightly angered.

They all looked at her, but she could see they didn’t believe her words. Wow, she thinks. She gets up and walks away. 

"Serves her right, that'll make her know to not be friends with Hoseok Oppa," Jisoo says.

"What if they are really just friends," Moonbyul, the only one who is still looking at Yoongi’s retreating back.

"Who cares, we only welcomed her because she was alone anyway." Hyosung says.

"You guy are a little mean; I'm going to Yoongi." Moonbyul gets up too.


Moonbyul walks around to look for Yoongi, even asking the cause of the problem, Hoseok if he has seen Yoongi. To that he said no and looked worried, maybe just mirroring Moonbyul's expression.

Moonbyul finds Yoongi sitting alone, writing. She was in the hall of the medical faculty. Her back pressed against the tall structure framing the garden while she sits on the slightly high structure. 

"Hey," Moonbyul puts her bag down and jumps up to sit next to Yoongi.

Yoongi stops writing, "Hey," 

"They were mean to you. I’m sorry," Moonbyul says.

Yoongi smirks, "Don’t be, she just got the signals wrong." 

Moonbyul shakes her head, "Hoseok senior clearly gave off a vibe that he wasn’t interested. Remember that night we went out and you didn’t join? We all got that vibe."  

"So what, why does it have to be me? He could be interested in other girls." Yoongi sighs.

"His friends kept mentioning you”, Moonbyul says.

Yoongi was about to say something but Moonbyul beats her to it, "He had this look on his face, and he calls you pup." Yoongi laughs.

"Just because he has 'this look' on his face and calls me pup, it doesn’t mean anything." Yoongi leans closer to Moonbyul.

"To you perhaps not but for Hyosung I could just mean something." Moonbyul hugs her shoulders.

“And who knows what he really feels inside.” Moonbyul rubs Yoongi’s arm in a comforting manner.

Yoongi sighs, "Hoseok senior, is someone I always wanted to meet." 

Moonbyul raised an eyebrow at her, "Hold on," 

Yoongi search her bag for a folder, it has her old work even from high school and her first piece.

"I wrote this, the first one after I got discharged from the hospital and enrolled to Solar Art High School. Before I met my awesome wonderful girls." Yoongi hands a piece of paper that is almost falling apart. 

Moonbyul takes it and reads it thoroughly, Yoongi isn’t someone shares her words freely unless she's using her pen name. But pen names are for the cyber world only. This contained her personal feelings. 

They sat there for half an hour, Moonbyul lost in her thoughts after reading what Yoongi wrote. 

"He gave you this?" 

"Just by a painting in the hall."

Yoongi avoids the senior at all cost for a whole week. Going to class and back to her room and maybe a few times to hang out with Moonbyul but not more than that. She had been productive with her writing, writing a lot in the pass days, clearing her mind from anything or just blocking it all out.  

And today she is free from any classes but she has an appointment with her doctor. They don’t see each other that often anymore since Yoongi got into college and because she has been getting better all together but sometimes she just makes an appointment. 

She is dressed up in her jeans because there is no way she's wearing a skirt and walking to the place. She slips on a white flowy shirt and an oversized blue dress shirt. She takes her black sling bag and put her shoes on, leaving the room without a word as she and Hyosung are still at an icy state. 

Yoongi runs down the stairs and jogs out of the campus quickly, making sure to not bump in with anyone she doesn’t really want to see right now. She takes the bus to down town, listening to some songs as she rides the bus. 

Its noon when she finally reaches to the doctor's. She walks in and the receptionist recognizes her right away. 

"Ms. Min, good to see you looking healthy." Hyeri smiles at her.

"It’s good to see you too, Doctor Song is in right?" Yoongi smiles.

"Yes, she is ready for you." 

Yoongi goes to the doctor’s room and knocks before she the room, seeing the familiar face of the doctor and the leather chair that is waiting for her to sit on and spill out her problems.

"My favourite little girl is here, sit down and tell me how are we feeling." The doctor motions her to her seat.

"My favourite psychologist," Yoongi winks.

Yoongi gets comfortable on the leather couch, her legs up on the couch. 

"Tell me when you're ready then we can start our session." Doctor Song says. 

"I think we all know that I’m always ready for this things. Been doing this for 5 years haven’t we," Yoongi closes her eyes.

"How productive have we've been?" 


 

Hoseok groans, "Not at all. Nothing not a sketch or a drawing let alone an idea for the mix media." 

Namjoon just looks at Hoseok who is laying his head on the table, "Where is that girl?" 

Hoseok looks up at Namjoon, trying to comprehend who the hell does Namjoon by that. And he remembers that pup he hasn’t been seeing for a week or so. Yoongi, "Don’t know, she hasn’t been around." Hoseok traces a finger on the tattoo he has on his nape.

His fingers practically memorised where they were inked into his skin on his 20th birthday. A name he would love to be known as. 

"What about Hyosung? She totally has the hots for you." Namjoon smirks.

Hoseok just shakes his head, "Nah, she's not my style." 

Namjoon chuckles as he packs his books, architecture looks interesting at times. 

"Sure, cause you like the petite ones and ones that have minty hair." 

" off, I don’t like her either." 

"Whatever you say man but just don’t complain about Minty around other guys, they'll be out for your head." Namjoon stands up.

"See you later, I have a date with Seokjin hyung now." 

"Alright, have a nice date and don’t go too intimate, I heard hyung has presentations." Hoseok waves his friend off and sigh.

 

"I have never thought of Hoseok as a tsundere," Seokjin says. 

"Well this is what feelings can do to people," Namjoon nods.

"Yea, turn them into a bunch of tsundere's,"


 

"Okay, we are finished now." Doctor Song closes her notepad.

Yoongi turns to her side and opens her eyes, "How am I?" 

"Your fine, other than the problems with your roommate you are fine. Very happy I dare say." She smiles.

"Why do I feel empty then?" Yoongi smiles weakly.

"Who were imagining while we were talking? You sounded happy." She asks.

Yoongi stares at her, "Remember the fifth time I came here?" 

She follows Yoongi's flow, "When you started writing again?" 

Yoongi nods, “I met him, Hope."

"Hoseok," 

Doctor Song smiles, "Well I see what’s wrong now, do you want your diagnosis?" 

Yoongi looks at her curious. She slowly sits up, "I diagnose you with," 

Doctor Song chuckles, "Sickeningly expressing the symptoms of have a crush." 

Yoongi's face turn red, "I do not have a crush on Hoseok!" 

"I didn’t say who," Doctor Song shrugs and smiles knowingly at her.

"I’m leaving, thank you Doctor," 


Yoongi gets on a bus back to the university with her face still red, and mind denying everything Doctor Song said and ignoring that her heart is beating so fast. 


Hoseok sips on his drink in front of him, the boys beside him are noisy and all he wants is some peace. This pub is already noisy as it is. He downs the glass of alcohol in one shoot. Planning on leaving after two more but then the bell at the door chimes. 

The first glimpse of mint hair he has seen in over a week. The boys are snickering at him when they see him staring at her. He flashes them the finger before walking up to the seat next to her seat.

"Hey Minty," Hoseok props his face in his palm, muffling his voice just a little. 

"Hey drunky," Yoongi says.

Hoseok chuckles and makes a noise of agreement, he is drunk. And Yoongi gets a glimpse of that drunken smile behind the palms.

"Okay you are really drunk, where are your friends?" Yoongi shakes her head, and nods to the bartender thanking him for the drink he slides to her.

Hoseok lays his head on his forearm, "Hey Yoongi," 

"What," She looks at him.

"When you see me tomorrow, don’t run away." Hoseok says.

Drunk words Yoongi thinks, "Why," she brushed his hair away from his eyes.

‘ what did I do?’ She quickly pulls her hand away. 

"I want to see you, talk to you." Hoseok looks up at her.

“I miss- “A hand clamp in front of his mouth, muffling the words that were about to spill.  

"Okay, he is pestering you. Sorry miss." Hoya comes and pats Hoseok’s shoulder. 

"Get off me," Hoseok whines.

But Hoya and Namjoon pulls Hoseok up and helps him to walk properly.

 Turning his head back he calls out, "Hey Minty, tomorrow when you see me, remind me of triptych."

 

 

"Why did I drink so much," Hoseok groans into his covers as he clutches onto them.

"Ask yourself that, and you were talking to that girl again in your drunken state." Namjoon groans too.

"God no, I must have said stupid things." Hoseok deadpans.

"You mentioned triptych," Namjoon place a pillow over his head, indicating that the conversation is over.

Well it’s not like Hoseok could carry on anyway, Hoseok turns away and decides he needs more sleep. And maybe when he is sane enough, he'll look up that triptych idea he had a long time ago. 


"Can’t believe you're actually reading that thick book," Hoya tsk when he sees Hoseok's nose in a book.

"Looking up triptych," Hoseok puts the book down.

"Did you find it?" Seokjin asks.

"Yeap, now I just need to find Yoongi." Hoseok drums on his book.

"Why are you looking for her?" Seokjin peeks into the book.

"Midterms project." 

And then from a far he could see the mint hair coming at him. She seats beside him although there is a distance, white bohemian dress that stops around her mid-thigh and long sleeves. Her mint hair tied up into a messy bun.

"So what is triptych?"

"Google it," Hoseok shrugs.

Yoongi stares and him before moving to get up but Hoseok quickly place his arm on her shoulder. 

"Don’t, don’t go, I need your help. But I wasn’t kidding about just googling it." Hoseok grins.

Yoongi rolls her eyes, "Wouldn’t that be easier if you just told me." 

"That would be the case if I found the explanation of the thing in my books but no, I decided to not take notes when Heenim told us about this in detail and instead I thought about a project." Hoseok place his elbow on the book.

"Yea, cause you’re a , and a tsundere." Seokjin spat.

"I am not a tsundere!" Hoseok turns to Seokjin.

"You are one," Yoongi agrees with Seokjin.

"See even she agrees with me," Seokjin gives her a sweet smile.

"Whose side are you on Minty," Hoseok glares at Yoongi. 

Yoongi sticks her tongue out and quickly changes her spot to next to Seokjin and clutches her arm on one of his.

"Betrayer," Hoseok hiss.

"Fine then, I was going to help you but you seemed to not want my help. So I'll just get going." Yoongi pouts.

"Don’t," Hoseok begs.

"This is so fun," Yoongi laughs.

"What is so fun?" Hoseok asks.

"Playing with you," Yoongi grins.

"Okay now I’m the one who's leaving. You’re mean Minty," Hoseok fakes hurt.

"Bye," Yoongi waves.

Hoseok really gets up and walks away with that thick book.

"We will be good friends if you can make Hoseok walk away like that," Seokjin nods in approval.

"But he is just playing around too, am I really welcomed?" Yoongi shrugs.

"You’re always welcome, I’m Kim Seokjin." 

"Min Yoongi, thanks but I should really stay away. Especially from Hoseok," She sighs.

"Don’t tell me your friends with Hyosung," Seokjin groans.

"Was friends. She got the wrong message when I started to talk to Hoseok." Yoongi says.

"Well then, I hope you get through this mess." Yoongi smirks at Seokjin’s words.

"I hope so too, well excuse me as I go catch Hoseok. And hear what the hell did he really want." 

"Go ahead,"

 

"I was joking alright, come on stop sulking already," Yoongi follows Hoseok.

"I’m not sulking," Hoseok says but Yoongi thinks otherwise.

"I'll help you alright, now what is it about?" Yoongi sighs.

"Are you sure?" Hoseok turns back to look at her.

"Yeah but if it’s too much then I'll back out, just saying." Yoongi held her hand up in a surrender manner.

"Fine enough," Hoseok nods.

"Look up triptych first," Yoongi scoffs.

"Already did, what do you want to do with the panels? Didn’t know you had a thing for Greek," Yoongi shrugs.

"Well it’s for my mix media midterm project," Yoongi nods letting him know she is listening.

"And this time we need to do body painting, hence a photograph is going to be in, and I was thinking of doing a triptych." Hoseok explains.

"What’s the theme and why do you need me?" Yoongi ask.

"The theme is, well, reflect." Hoseok says unsurely.

"You’re not that sure, but then again who the hell is sure of their works anyway." Yoongi lets him continue.

"True, so I’m going to need you to bare some skin is that alright but not too much! Just your nape and a little bit of your back," Hoseok looks at Yoongi to see if Yoongi is backing out or not.

"That’s okay, just the back alright."

"So at the back of your neck I want you to think of something that means a lot to you, like me I have hope here," He shows her his tattoo.

"Because I want to be known as that. So yours should have something close to that or maybe just something meaningful." 

"HwaYangYeonHwa." Yoongi says.

"I didn’t have that during my school days." Yoongi smiles bitterly.

"HwaYangYeonHwa comes at any age, you can still have it now until you die." Hoseok gives her a smile.

"I'll help you just tell me when," Yoongi nods.

"Give me your number first, for ease of contacting."

And that’s how Yoongi got his number and realise how annoying he could sometimes be but then he was just showing her his design for what's going to be painted on her body. Can’t blame him.

From: Triptych guy

Image 📷 

What do you think of this one? I like this the best, but ofc it depends on you. :) 

Yoongi feels her phone vibrate on her pocket, she ignores it and focuses at her lecture instead. They were having a discussion about someone's work. She just passed it to the person beside her. The piece is great, she likes it but it made her hesitate to pass her work to someone. It felt like her work was nothing compared to the one which she just wrote last night. Which means she didn’t listen to her doctor about the writing ban.  

Yoongi brings her legs up pressed up against her chest, she plays with the sleeves of her long shirt. She sighs, she hated feeling this way. 


Once class is over, an hour passed the actual time it finished, if she could point it out. Discussion always results on this long hours of lectures, and on other days maybe she would have loved it but not today. 

With her books in her arm and bag slung on her shoulder, she walks towards the cafe' in the campus. Maybe a cup of coffee and on the way she checks the phone, and sees the picture Hoseok sent her. 'HwaYangYeonHwa' written inside a box, it’s simple and she likes it too. Yoongi taps on the text box and starts to type a message to Hoseok. 

"Hey Minty!" Yoongi jumps when suddenly Hoseok pops up with his bright smile. 

"You scared me jerk!" Yoongi doesn’t know what took over her but she shoves him away and continues walking.

Hoseok stands there bewildered since never has Yoongi shove him away before despite all the pestering he has done. 

"Someone is in a bad mood," Hoseok follows Yoongi.

"Good you get the signal now go away." Yoongi keeps her phone in her pocket. 

"You know I don’t do that kind of , leaving someone alone. Unless they really need space. But Yoongi, what you really need is," Hoseok walks beside her. 

Yoongi glances up at him grinning at her happily, "You need ice cream." 

"So let’s go, my treat!" Hoseok pulls Yoongi by the hand, not giving her a chance to pull away. 

And weirdly enough, Yoongi finds herself not pulling away from his hold. She must really want ice cream.

 

"Here are you ice cream," Yoongi takes the ice creams, hers and Hoseok's. 

Hoseok pays for it, he wasn’t kidding about treating her to ice creams, Yoongi takes a bite at her ice cream as Hoseok finish paying. As they leave the ice cream shop, Hoseok's cookie dough ice cream now is slowly being eaten. 

"Never knew you were a cannibal," Yoongi frowns as she takes a bite at the cone.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi her lips.

"Minty eating mint choc chip, cannibal." Hoseok says.

"Shut up and eating your ice cream," Yoongi rolls her eyes and thee ice cream. 

"You know this is just a trap," Hoseok puts his arm on her shoulder.

"Give you ice cream and you tell me what is bothering you, but first let’s sit down." Hoseok smile down at her.

"I don’t want to talk about anything," Yoongi groans.

Hoseok ignores her and guides her to an empty picnic table at the park they were passing by.

"We don’t have to talk about anything, we can just talk." Hoseok pats the seat beside him. 

Yoongi chooses to seat opposite to him, "I like the design," 

Hoseok smiles and then takes a bite off his ice cream, "Glad you like it, but I was planning on painting on your back too." 

"I'll put my trust in you," Yoongi stares at her melting ice cream before it.

"You should, cause you've seen my work. They are awesome." Yoongi snorts and rolls her eyes.

"God help me, and help this boy from his over confidence over his works." Yoongi sighs.

"Hey, you're going to be one of my works too!" Hoseok says and then eats the last bit of his ice cream cone.

"But not yet, so I can say whatever I want," Yoongi blows a raspberry. 

Hoseok just laughs at her, inside he is glad that the gloom over her head is gone and she's back to herself again. Well the one side that she shows Hoseok. 

"Come on Minty, it’s getting dark." Hoseok gets up. 

Yoongi follows and throws a used napkin into the trash can before jogging up to catch up with Hoseok. 

"Thanks Hoseok senior," Yoongi whispers but Hoseok can still hear her. 

He laughs merrily and ruffles her hair, "Come on I'll walk you to your door." 

"And drop the formalities," 

Yoongi find herself blushing as they walk back to the dorms.

 

 

The next morning, Hyosung moved out of their room and Yoongi is now room-mate-less. Well, more space to herself. 

From: Jung Hoseok

Hey, how are you feeling? Better than yesterday or do we need more ice cream? If we do, we should go after my class! :) 

 

To: Jung Hoseok

I'm busy. Thanks for asking anyway. 

 

From: Jung Hoseok 

Somethings up. 

 

To: Jung Hoseok

Do you read minds or something? 

 

From: Jung Hoseok 

I wish I could. But maybe I can read yours ;) 

 

To: Jung Hoseok 

Just get to class. I’m feeling tired. Skipping class today.

 

From: Jung Hoseok

Alright then :( bye Minty. Hope you feel better soon!

 

Yoongi closes her phone and puts it on her table. She spins her chair and looks over at the empty bed and space opposite to her. She picks up a books and opens it. 

Reading, yes reading. Doctor Song said reading is allowed.

A week later, the writing ban has been lifted but her pencil hasn’t been lifted. She didn’t feel like it. 

 

From: Jung Hoseok

Open your door, I know you're in there. Stalked you after class. ;D 

 

To: Jung Hoseok 

Creep.

 

Yoongi pulls her hair down and combs through it half-heartedly, she walks to the door and opens it and there stand Hoseok with his sunshine smile. 

"Guess what we're doing the thing today! Today I make you my artwork or maybe canvas is accurate." Hoseok grins.

"But I have a class after this," Yoongi leans on the door frame. 

Hoseok's smile drops a little, "How about after that? If you’re not tired, don’t want to push you." 

"Alright I suppose it okay, so where are we going to do it?" Yoongi nods.

"My studio, it nearby. I'll text you the address of it. It won’t be too hard to find it." Hoseok says.

"Alright, well I guess I'll see you later." Yoongi pushes away from the door frame.

"I'll see you later Minty." Hoseok smiles and Yoongi watches as he walks away from her door and quickly down the stairs and out of her sight. 

She closes her door and walks to her desk, she takes a couple of her books with her, shove it into her bag and changes her shirt before leaving the room.

 

"So you're saying that you're that oblivious that you don’t see that he likes you?" Moonbyul gives her a look. 

"You're talking nonsense." Yoongi laughs it off.

"No, you're just in denial! I wish the girls could see this I swear they would be teasing you too." Moonbyul smiles bitterly.

"I miss my girls, although you know 1 year in high school." Yoongi sighs remembering her friends in high school. 

Irene, Junghan, Tiffany and Moonbyul. These were the girls that knew her like no one else knew her. They are her best girls. 

"We should meet up again ya know." Yoongi says.

"Soon, maybe before the break since Tiff said she was going to LA." Moonbyul nods.

"Did you hear?" Moonbyul starts again.

"Hear what?" Yoongi frowns.

"The administrators are opening up our files, looking at our medical records and all." Yoongi sighs.

"I'll tell Doctor Song, just in case they contact her." Yoongi rubs her temples.

 

"We just finished class! What do you mean you're going somewhere!" Moonbyul groans. 

Yoongi pats her shoulder sadly, "I have to help Hoseok with his assignment." 

Moonbyul smirks, "Alright then you go help him. Just don’t do anything more." 

And Moonbyul gets a swat on her arm before Yoongi is already walking away. 

Yoongi already got the address from Hoseok and is now walking towards it, it’s in the afternoon hopefully she gets done with this by evening. She rings the bell and through the intercom she sees Hoseok pressing the open button and she push through the gate and up the stairs. 

"Doors open! Just come in!" Yoongi hears and opens the door. 

As she takes off her shoes she hears camera clicking continuously. And when she enters she sees Hoseok seating in front of the camera back bare and the main focus seems to be on his tattoo on his nape. 

"Give me a sec," Hoseok says and Yoongi nods, standing there just watching him and not knowing what she should do other than stand and wait. 

"Alright, you can put your bag on the table and there's a room down the hall, get changed there's a blanket in there use it to cover yourself. I'll get the paint ready." Hoseok says and turns off the timer on the camera.

Yoongi nods quickly and put her bag on the table. She quickly goes to the room and shuts the door, avoiding seeing the male shirtless. 

Hoseok stirs the paints and pours some on his palette, he had some brushes already waiting to be used. He only needs Yoongi to be out of the room. 

"Hey, Yoongi, tie your hair up and make it pretty!" Hoseok says loudly. 

"Already did," The girl walks out with a blush and the blanket wrapped around her torso. 

"Seat down, back facing me. And let the blanket down from your back, I'll turn around tell me when you’re ready." Hoseok turns around away from Yoongi and closes his eyes. 

"I’m ready," when Hoseok turn back around he is met with the sight of her pale skin. 

"I'll start with the flower first. Keep your back straight or you can lean on the chair," Hoseok says.

"I'll be fine," Yoongi says.

Hoseok hums and then he takes the pale pink and starts painting a lily on her back. Yoongi shivers as she holds the blanket tight to herself with a death grip. 

"The paint is cold," she says. 

"Yeah sorry," Hoseok chuckles. 

"How was your day?" Yoongi follows the of the brushes.

"It was fine could have been better but I don’t care." Yoongi says.

"How was yours?" Hoseok changes his brush.

"Stressful, trying to get the perfect picture for one part of the triptych. Hopefully the other two are going to be easier." Hoseok sighs.

"Just order me around," Yoongi chuckles. 

"Nah, you'll just be sitting on the couch and then I’m still wondering what would the third picture be." Hoseok sighs as he mixes some colours together. 

"It'll just happen don’t worry too much." Yoongi says. 

Hoseok makes a sound of agreement to what she says. He keeps painting after that as Yoongi hums to a song. She is dazed as he keeps on painting and jumps a little when she feels his fingers smothering some paint. 

"Alright now for your nape." Hoseok picks up a thin brush and dips it in black paint. 

"Won’t take long," and it was true, it only took him 10 minutes to finish the nape. 

"Don’t move let it dry for a minute." Hoseok picks up his palette and brush before placing it in the sink and he washes the paint clean off of his hands.

Hoseok takes a look at her back after that and grabs his camera, "Close your eyes and look at me." Hoseok doesn’t sound like the usual happy guy he is rather serious. Yoongi hears a couple clicks of the camera. She opens her eyes slowly and Hoseok is still taking pictures of her.

"Okay get on the couch," Yoongi follows what Hoseok says.

"Just sit and let me do all the work." 

Yoongi lost count of how much clicks she heard and how long it took him to take the picture. She moves a bit and doesn’t stay in one place but makes sure the painting gets shown. 

"Take 5, help me think of what we should take a picture of," Hoseok puts the camera on its tripod and accidentally press the timer but he doesn’t notice it. 

"Do you have any idea?" Hoseok sits beside her as she gets on her knees. 

Yoongi wobbles and because she is holding onto the blanket she couldn’t grab onto something and instead she falls towards Hoseok, who catches her by her shoulders. But there's a problem. 

Their faces are too close for comfort and she is very sure that they are kissing. And worst of all, her eyes are closed and Hoseok is now holding on side on her face. 

Both of them are pulled away from the trance when they hear a click. They pull away from each other and heads whip towards the camera on the tripod. 

", I’m sorry." Hoseok whispers. 

"I need to go." Yoongi breathed.

"Thanks for your help." Hoseok lets her go and Yoongi rushes to the room, quickly putting her clothes back on. She steps out of the room with her face dusted with pink.

"The paint will just wash off, thanks again." Hoseok avoids her eyes.

"No problem," Yoongi grabs her bag and walks out of the studio.

 

Yoongi watch as the water flow down the drain, its coloured with pale pink and dark greens. She pushes her wet hair back and turns her back to face the water and runs her hand down her back and her nape. Now it has black flowing down the drain. After some soap and more rubbing the water becomes clear again. She turns off the shower and wraps a towel around her body.  After changing into her pyjamas, she slips into her bed and unlocks her phone, looking at the picture she difficultly took of her back painted by Hoseok. She blushes, they kissed. 


 

"Dude, are you there?" Namjoon nudges Hoseok who is staring at his laptop. 

"Ah, yeah sorry, what’s up?" Hoseok smiles weakly.

"You've been out of it since you came back from the studio. What happened? Seokjin hyung told me you got her help. So it must be because of her." Namjoon sits across of Hoseok. 

Hoseok sighs and then shuts the laptop. He stares at Namjoon. 

"I think I like her." Hoseok says.

Namjoon rolls his eyes, "Took you long enough to realise," 

"I kissed her." 

Namjoon stares at Hoseok with his mouth open. 


"I’m just informing you about it, they may contact you." Yoongi says as she walks down the halls with Moonbyul.

"Alright, yea I’m fine. Okay, don’t worry. Bye!" Yoongi chuckles.

"I just told her, shouldn’t be a problem." Yoongi smiles.

"You look happy, did something great happen yesterday?" Moonbyul smirks.

Yoongi just brush it off, well she needs to keep her chill but when she sees Hoseok in a distance hair hidden by his snapback, his tattoo standing out even more also his dark circles too. Did he stay up last night? 

Yoongi was about to change direction before Hoseok sees her and now she can just walk away and she couldn’t as Moonbyul pulls her towards Hoseok. 

"Moon star!" Namjoon who is with Hoseok calls out to Moonbyul.

"Hey minty," Hoseok gives her a smile. 

"Moon star I need your help, would go please come with me, sorry Yoongi!" Namjoon says before the two of them walked away leaving them alone.

"Did it wash off easily?" Hoseok asks.

"Yea, I should get to class now." Yoongi tries to find an escape route.

"You should, I need to see Heechul too. See ya later Minty." Hoseok says.

The two take separates ways only to meet up again later at lunch. Thanks to Seokjin. 

 

"Yoongi, Moonbyul! Come and have lunch with me! Come to my table!" Seokjin squeezes in between the two girls.

"You sure Senior?" Yoongi giggles.

"Very, now let’s go!" Seokjin pulls the two girls along.

Yoongi finds herself seating next to Hoseok, "Hey," she whispers at him.

Looking at each other, almost lost in each other’s eyes and smiling a little bit to brightly for something that is said to be friends only. 

"Hey Minty."

"So did I help you at all last night?" Yoongi boldly ask Hoseok. 

"Got a few good ones," Hoseok shrugs.

"That’s good cause baring my back isn’t something I'd be doing again." Yoongi chuckles.

"I want to see too, how did it looked like. We all know lil   Min can’t get a single blemish on her skin, mommy would be mad." Moonbyul pouts.

Yoongi laughs, "She let me have piercings but not tattoos, I took one picture." 

Yoongi takes out her phone and Hoseok leans in closer, taking a peek as Yoongi opens the photo. Hoseok smiles.

"Once in a lifetime experience," Hoseok says as he leans away, his hand brushes against Yoongi's and she retracts away at the contact.

Seokjin chuckles when he sees it, these two he thinks. Instead he leans into Namjoon and looks at the two in denial in love people in front of him. Moonbyul is busy looking at the picture and complimenting Hoseok for it. 


Hoseok wakes up at 4 am, it’s not a nightmare but rather a sweet dream. A vivid one where makes him reach for his sketch book and pencil. He breathes out and closes his eyes, remembering the images of her. Her pale skin, sweet smile and vibrant hair. How her eyes were smiling at him, how her eyes flutter and how the pale pink flush she had was absolutely breath taking on her. 

And Hoseok opens his eyes, hands flipping the sketch book open, he starts drawing Min Yoongi

Kyungsoo wakes up and sees Hoseok still drawing and by the looks of it he has been at it for hours. He glances at the clock, its 8. 

"How long?" Kyungsoo asks.

Seeing how he moved away from the bed and threw his sketch book aside and now to a canvas. Palette beside him messy with colours, fingers stained with those paints. Sharing a room with Hoseok has been pleasant most of the time, and Hoseok usually keeps his clutter kept somewhere so Kyungsoo accepts this sudden spur of art from Hoseok. Kyungsoo gets no answer.

"Well, wake me up when its 9," Kyungsoo yawns. 

"Will do," Hoseok says absentmindedly.

But he does wake Kyungsoo up at 9 and Kyungsoo gets to see the painting drying, and it doesn’t take a genius to see that he was drawing Min Yoongi. Mint hair and pale skin with a flush of pale pink. It has to be Yoongi.

 

"What, no sir. I don’t think I could enter something this big." Yoongi says at her lecturer.

"Come on Yoongi, you'll do great. I've read your works before and trust me." Mr. Park says.

"I’m not sure," Yoongi shakes her head.

"Just take this form, if you ever feel like entering then just submit it. If you don’t then well the judges of the competition failed to see your brilliant work. Just think about it alright," 

Yoongi excuses herself and exits the room with the form in her hand a little crimpled. She runs off. 


"Have you seen Yoongi?" Moonbyul asks Namjoon.

"You see, you’re in the same situation as us but instead we ask, have you seen Hoseok." Namjoon waves his pencil around.

"Can’t find her," Moonbyul sighs and sits down.

"Don’t worry about her she'll be fine," Seokjin adds.

"But I’m worried about her anything could happen to her. It could relapse could happen!" Moonbyul then stops she said too much.

"What do you mean relapse?" Namjoon stares at her.

"Nothing," Moonbyul grins.

"Moon star don’t lie to me," 

"I have to go now." Moonbyul runs away.


Yoongi lays her had on the table, it’s great that she found a place where she can just relax at. A picnic table somewhere on campus that not many people are around. 

"This is my spot," Yoongi looks up and sees a semi bright smile.

He looks stressed and he doesn’t have the usual one-thousand-watt smile on his face. 

"Let’s make it ours then,"

"Are you flirting with me?" Hoseok raises an eyebrow at her as he sits down.

"So what if I am?" Yoongi challenges.

"Then I should flirt back." Hoseok winks. 

Yoongi rolls her eyes and lays her head down again, Hoseok does the same and there they are again staring at each other with a smile.

Hoseok's fingers drums against the table, he watches as Yoongi's eye drooped slowly and then her breath became slower and much more calm. He chuckles and then sits up, propping his chin on his palm. 

He slides out his sketch book, a new one but he already used it this morning to draw at 4 am. And Hoseok knows that this sketch book will not be seen by anyone’s eyes and only his. 

Because this sketchbook just proves that Hoseok might have something more than a mutual feeling of friendship towards Yoongi.

 

Yoongi jolts up and then looks around to see Hoseok drawing something but then quickly closing it and shoving it on his bag. 

"How long did I sleep?" Yoongi puts the heel of her palm to her eyebrow.

"Don’t ask me, time and me we are not friends." Hoseok shrugs.

"You're hopeless," Yoongi takes out her phone and checks for the time.

"No, I’m hopeful, look!" Hoseok shows his tattoo.

"Yeah okay whatever Hoseok. I’m sleeping too much, not good." Yoongi sighs and grabs her bag.

"Why? Why is sleep not good for you?" Hoseok asks.

Yoongi just smile sadly, "I’m hungry, let’s go and eat." 

"You want to eat with me?" Hoseok raises an eyebrow.

Yoongi nods and looks down, "I don’t like eating alone," 

"Or being alone." 

Hoseok sensed something was up but it seems like it’s something that Yoongi wouldn’t open up to him about and he respects that, that her choice. But damn, he doesn’t ever want to hear her say those words or even see that smile sad ever again. 

"You're not alone. You have me," Hoseok gets up and pats her head.

"Do I? I mean someone could get angry." Yoongi sighs.

"Of course you do! I'm you're hope!" Hoseok smiles at her with his thousand-watt smile. 

Yoongi gently punches him in his side as they walk side by side to the cafeteria.


"She is so shameless; she knows you like Hoseok Senior but she is still hanging out with Hoseok!" Jisoo scoffs. 

"You girls are pathetic," Seokjin snorts as he walks pass them. 

"I’m sorry senior but what did you say?" Hyosung looks up at Seokjin. 

"You'll never be able to charm Hoseok, face it. Yoongi is so much cuter than you are." Seokjin shrugs and walk away.

"We'll see she'll pay the price." Hyosung smirks.

 

Yoongi sinks into her bed that night, she calls up Jimin her best guy friend. Yea, no they don’t have feeling for each other at all. 

"Hey," Jimin says.

"How are you? It’s different without you around." Yoongi sighs.

"Busy, I miss you. Don’t get too sad alright, I’m always here for you." Jimin says.

Yoongi laughs," Yeah I know Chim but don’t worry I have Moonbyul and well, Hope."

"When is the album dropping?" Yoongi asks.

"Soon, don’t worry I'll send you a signed album and I'll make sure to kiss it with a red lipstick on." Jimin says.

Yoongi laughs, "No thanks, that too much even for me Chim!" 

Jimin laughs too, "Anything for you, anyway, how are you? Don’t even bother to lie." 

The line is silent for some time, before Yoongi sighs. 

"I’m getting antsy Jimin. The college administrators are opening up old files of each student. Old medical records." Yoongi says.

"You'll be fine Yoongi," Jimin says calmly.

"Will I? Honestly, do you think I'll be fine with it? Because I know there are some individual that aren’t very fond of me." Yoongi sighs.

"They don’t know you, Yoongi. And trust me when I say I will find that person that hurt you," Jimin says.

"And you know I’m not one that likes to make promises or somewhat promises." Jimin adds.

Yoongi smiles, "Alright Jimin. I'll keep my chill and I'll keep myself in check." 

Jimin tsk, "No don't just smile and feel happy." 

"Alright Chim, its late we should sleep." Yoongi says.

"Sleep? Nah, I’m in the studio. I’m working tonight." Jimin chuckles.

"Make sure to get some rest," Yoongi says.

"Don’t worry about me Min," 

"I'll always worry about you," 


Hoseok stares at his laptop, glasses sliding down his nose bridge. It currently 3 am if Hoseok would even bother looking at the watch but as always he doesn’t. He stayed up so late just to finally choose the picture that'll become the triptych piece, 'Reflect' he guess that is what he'll title it. 

He still has a lot of pictures of Yoongi in his laptop, hidden in a folder. And the picture of the kiss. The camera took it but thankfully, it stopped that their necks. And one of it came out really nice. And it'll be the mid piece of his triptych.

And tomorrow will be a busy day for Hoseok, he'll need to finalise his work. And then he'll need to get his art supplies that are drying up. And maybe another mole skin sketchbook. He estimates around two week of lack of food to cover up the total expanses of his art supplies. He finally closes his laptop and sinks into the comforts of his bed, thinking he had enough with the midterms project and all he wants is to be done with it. 


 

Two weeks later, 

"Where is she?" Hoseok asks devastated.

"Her mother and doctor came by to clear it all up. And they took her with them. She's on leave." Moonbyul sighs.

"No, she can’t go." Hoseok shouts.

Namjoon feels sorry, it’s the one of those few time he has seen Hoseok look this devastated and heart broken.

"Hoseok, she'll comeback." Namjoon places a hand on his shoulder.

Hoseok hung his head low for some time before he pushes Namjoon's hand off and walks away muttering he had work to do. 

"Yoongi will be gone for a long while." Moonbyul says.

"How do you know?" Namjoon asks.

"She cried on my shoulder, and after she cried. I saw that look on her face, the same look she had when she had her panic attacks and when she is feeling depressed." Moonbyul had a pained smile.

"Let’s just let Hoseok cool down first, and I'll do something to make sure he is okay." Namjoon says.

"Yea, you do that Senior." Moonbyul nods.

Namjoon watches at Moonbyul walks away, everyone is feeling down right now. 

 

 

Two weeks prior.

"No classes and a good sum of money with me, I shall go shopping!" Hoseok grabs his bag.

"So you'll be gone all day long, great!" Kyungsoo says.

"Don’t miss me too much!" Hoseok makes a kissy face. 

"Oh ew I will never miss you," Kyungsoo rolls his eyes.

"Okay then, bye see you later." Kyungsoo waves at Hoseok without looking at the boy. 

Hoseok leaves the campus and hops on a bus to get to an art supplier. 


Yoongi search her desk, flipping books over and turning her bag inside out to look for 10 pages of paper, she swears she kept it somewhere here on the table but why isn’t it here! She was just about to submit it for today’s discussion! Can the day get any worse? 

Yes, it can. It’s raining on her as she jogs to class. And she reaches the lecture hall half soaked from the rain. And class drags for an extra 2 hours. 

She taps her pen on her writing book, annoyed at the lecturer that’s giving her a knowing look. He still wants her to enter the stupid writing competition. Well she isn’t going to! So much for keeping her chill and in check. 

And this is where she misses Hoseok's annoying smile. Stupid. Where is he anyway. Texting him might just make her look like she misses him and she doesn’t want that so Yoongi holds back from doing so. 

 

Only two days later they see each other again, at the bar. Both alone and exhausted. 

"So where have you been for the last two days?" Yoongi stares at her drink.

"Here and there, I just submitted my midterm project." Hoseok sighs.

"That’s one thing off the list of things to get done." Yoongi chuckles.

"True but there is more to come and more to deal with." Hoseok says.

Yoongi takes sips of her drinks while Hoseok just downs a shot glass, "Like the lecturer that won’t get it that I don’t want to enter a competition." 

Hoseok laughs, "Why not?" He looks at her.

"It’s a fuss, and mentally stressing." Yoongi chuckles.

"Then don’t," Yoongi nods.

"But you probably should, he must have believed in your writing enough to make you do something big." Yoongi looks at Hoseok.

"Who would want to read?" Yoongi shakes her head.

"Me, honestly, I've shown you my works when are you going to show me yours?" 

Yoongi looks down, "When you ask me out." 

Hoseok smirks, "That’s going to be a while, face it." 

"That’s why, for tonight, walk me back?" Yoongi breathes out.

"Of course," 


The two of them walk down the streets, hand clasps together in an unfamiliar manner. 

"I'll be gone until next week." Hoseok breathes out.

"Where are you go to?" Yoongi lets go of his hand and then she stands in front of him. 

Hoseok stares at her hair and then to her, " Some beach, I’m going to do some photo shoots." 

He brushes her hair and tuck it behind her ear.

"Oh, stay safe alright." Yoongi says.

"Don’t worry about me," he whispers. 

Hoseok inhales sharply before he leans down and kisses Yoongi. Yoongi tilts her head so that their noses don’t bump to each other. Hoseok holds the side of her face as he kisses her deeply and Yoongi tip toes whilst wrapping her arms around his neck. 

They pull away slowly, Yoongi slide on arms off, feeling heat on her face she hides in the crook of his neck. Hoseok just stands there and hugs her.

"You can’t do this to me," Yoongi looks up.

"Do what?" 

"Come into my life and start leaving little pieces of you in it," Yoongi says.

Hoseok smiles, "But I want to. So you can’t forget me." 

" you," 

"Come on, Minty. It's late." 

Hoseok pulls her by the hand as the hug unravels, their finger intertwines tightly as they walk along.

 

The next morning, she wakes up feeling so damn light she could fly. All the anxiety and antsy feeling she had in her yesterday is gone. But then she groans, Hoseok won’t be around. She hides her face in the pillow to deny the fact that she is smiling from ear to ear. 


Hoseok shoves some clothes in to a duffel bag and then checks his camera, packs his laptop. Again he checks his film camera, sometimes Hoseok thinks he might be into photography more than art but then again he has several paintings to prove that wrong. Meh, he just loves art whatever form it is in. Camera bag packed. Clothes packed. Hoseok grabs his bag and then leaves his room, Kyungsoo overly happy that he'll be gone. 

Yoongi walks through the hall with a couple of other girls, she can’t always be around Moonbyul so she had a few friends she could spend time with but sadly to say none were one that she could just spill everything to. Her ponytail is tied up really tight. 

"Did you get anything done for class?" Chaerin asks.

"Yea, I have something." Yoongi nods.

"I've been having writer's block." Yura sighs.

"Don’t worry I had that for months." Yoongi says.

They laugh and talk a little more and then she feels the ponytail unravelling suddenly. But it happened to quickly, before she could see who was behind her, that person is already in front of her. Her hairband in one hand, the same one that was waving at her while the other holds two bag. 

She smiles and blushes, brushing her hair down. The tale tell tattoo on his nape gives away his identity. She gets a bunch of nudges and teasing smiles from her friends. She takes a deep breath; it’s going to be one long week. 

Hoseok reached the beach that afternoon. A few of the guys were already there. And somehow deep inside he wished that Yoongi was here with him. But no, this trip is solely for art purposes, and nothing more. 


The 2 week passes by just fine, until she gets a text that morning, two actually. One from Hoseok and one from her doctor. Frowning she opens the one from her doctor first. The surge of anxiety then hits her because all that was written there were, "I’m on my way. Called your mom, stay with me baby girl." 

"I need to go," Yoongi gets her stuff and runs off to look for Moonbyul. 

But Moonbyul is quicker, she found Yoongi first. They shared a look, Yoongi obviously confused on what was going on. Moonbyul on the other hand, she knows what exactly is going on.

"Miss Min, we were told that you had a suspicious amount of medication with you. Medication that are not common." The college clerk approached them. 

"What do you mean? It true that I have meds but not in that suspicious amount." Yoongi says.

"Anyway you'll have to follow me to the office where we will talk about these medications." 

So she follows the lady to the office and she notice that people were whispering while looking at her, like she was some freak. Moonbyul was beside her, a worried look etched on her face. 

"Hyosung told them, and spread it about." Moonbyul whispers.

"Of course she said something my meds." Yoongi is hurt.

No matter how much the girl hated her because of the jealousy, she never thought the girl would ever use her meds as a weapon especially when she knew nothing about them. 

"Yoongi are you okay?" Moonbyul asks concerned.

"I’m fine," she says through her gritted teeth.


She was forced to sit in the office, Moonbyul couldn’t come in with her. The administrator and even Mr. Park sat in front of her like they were judges. 

"Miss Min, we have looked into your medical history and the report we gotten from a student here is making us feel concerned. As you know those medications are not to be taken lightly, and with your medical records we are more concerned." The old man says.

"What do you think I’m abusing it? Go into my room and look at the bottle it is still full!" Yoongi says.

"We are just concerned about you," Yoongi scoffs.

"You’re concerned about reputation, no college would like a student that’s an addict would they. But hey, I’m not one so I don’t even get why I am here!" 

"We will wait for your doctor and mother to get here." 


"They won’t believe me. They think I’m someone who is abusing those meds! I can see it, even Mr. Park." Yoongi left the room since she could stand being in the room. 

She sees her mother walking up to the office along with her doctor, her mother is mad she could see it. Not at her no but the administrators. Her mother hugs her before she walks into the office while Doctor Song squeeze her hand tightly. 

Yoongi had two defenders and someone to hold her in this mess but somehow she still manages to cry. The sudden thought of being accused after all those years she spent to get better. To be okay again, it was tiring and hard. And it still is sometimes. 

"Hey, don’t cry." Moonbyul holds her. 

", Moonbyul I spent five years. Five freaking years being in and out of the psychologist, switched meds every other month. For two years nothing worked." 

"And even now I’m still afraid of it coming back." Yoongi wipes her tears.

"You’re a strong girl alright, this can’t break you." Moonbyul rubs her arms. 

"But why do I feel like I’m already broken?"

"Yoongi, please don’t." Moonbyul says.

Yoongi said nothing further and she kept crying and crying, the feelings came back, it wasn’t a relapse or anything more of that she remembered what it felt like. She promised herself that she'll never slip back into anxiety or even depression.

Moonbyul managed to calm Yoongi down and the girl is now in her arms. Her finger run through the mint hair softly. The door opens and her mother steps out. Yoongi pulls away from Moonbyul's arms and looks at her mother. 

"Baby, let’s go to your room and show me where the meds are alright, "Her mother pats her hair softly and gives her a loving smile.

Yoongi's mother is a fierce woman, a business woman but in front of Yoongi she becomes this loving woman then again if you've seen your child suffer from a young age its natural for you to be this loving to them, well even if they weren’t, parents will still love their child this much. Yoongi nods and the two of them walks away. 

She waits nervously and it took them a couple of minutes for the two to return with the orange pill bottle in Yoongi's hands. This time Yoongi follows her mother into the office.

"Honey, sit down over there." Her mother says softly. 

The administrator all look at Yoongi's tear stained face and red eyes. 

"Here is her medicines." Her mother place it on the table. 

"Is this the medication you prescribed to her?" Doctor Song nods.

"Let’s see when did I prescribe this," she scans the pill bottle and looks at it. 

After a while of scanning the bottle she frowns and looks at Yoongi. Yoongi looks down to avoid her gaze.

"Yoongi," she sighs.

"What’s wrong doctor? Did she not follow the prescribed amount?" One of the counsellor asks.

"No," Doctor Song walks to her.

She kneels in front of Yoongi, "I prescribed this to you 4 months ago. There should be one of this pills left. Why is it still full?" 

Yoongi doesn’t answer and keeps her head down. 

"You haven’t been taking your medication, Yoongi." The room looks at the two of them. 

"I’m fine; I didn’t want to take those pills again." Yoongi sniffles.

"I've been taking them since I was 15, lost counted how much types of meds I’ve tried. 5 years of swallowing pill every day. I’m sick of it." Tears spill out of her tears.

"My daughter is free to go yes; it is proven that she hasn’t been abusing her medication. Rather not taking them." Her mother says.

"We are very sorry about this. As you know we are very detailed on this matters." The counsellor says.

"I would like to take home my daughter, she is in no state of be heading to classes and I don’t feel comfortable leaving her in this state. She'll be taking a leave for a while." 

Yoongi looks up, "What? Mom no please no..." 

"Honey please," Yoongi couldn’t say no.

"Fine, since we caused her mental and emotional stress we will give her sometime until she is ready." 

And that’s how Yoongi missed the chance to see Hoseok. And when she reached her home, only then she sees what Hoseok sent to her. 

 

From: Hope

"I’m officially asking you out. Want to go watch a movie?"

 

Yoongi wakes up that morning in her bedroom, the one at home. The door opens and her mother who is in her normal clothes enters and sits beside her bed. 

"How are you feeling?" She asks her daughter.

"Fine, Jimin said he wanted to come." Yoongi sits up and rubs her eyes.

"Sure, I haven’t seen him in a long time. He is busy isn’t he, now that the album has been released." She pats her daughter’s hair.

"I took some time off of work, so do you want to do anything?" Yoongi shrugs.

"Can't think of anything right now but after Jimin comes maybe we can go out together all three of us. If he is allowed to," Yoongi says.

"Of course, want to watch a movie? I haven’t watch one in so long. Had no one to watch with," she chuckles.

"I was supposed to dress up nicely today and doll myself up and watch a movie with a guy today," Yoongi sighs.

"What guy? Who?" Yoongi pulls her covers up to cover her face.

"Min Yoongi! Tell me!"

 

"Permission to take out you two beautiful ladies out," Yoongi jumps to hug Jimin when the male shows up at her doorstep. 

"Hey," Jimin hugs her back, tightly. 

"Come on Honey, we have lunch to go to. Permission granted Jimin." Her mother smiles at them.

A little part of her wished Yoongi would end up with Jimin but by the looks of it, that'll never happen because, they were truly only friends. And the fact that Yoongi has a boy in mind, she wants to be a nosy mom and find out who this boy is! 


"So are you going to tell me who the boy that asked you to the movies or not?" Yoongi shakes her head.

"His nickname is Hope, for some reason." Jimin spills.

"Chim!" Yoongi whines.

"Come on you were the who was telling me about the boy, sounding so in love." Jimin smirks.

"I need to meet the boy," her mother says.

"Mom, don’t." Yoongi says. 

Jimin noticed it how the girl was keeping a smile but then the corner of her lips dropped just a little. 

"How was school?" Jimin asks as they sat in the restaurant. 

"Fine, kept myself busy. Visited Doctor Song on some days." Yoongi picks at her food.

"You, Minny, it’s not healthy to hide our feeling alright." Jimin holds her hand.

"You miss him don’t you," her mother smiles at her.

"Is this why you wanted me to tell you who this boy is?" Her mother nods and Jimin gives her hand a squeeze.

"His name is Jung Hoseok, he is an art major. And he painted my back. He is annoying. But it grows on you, somehow. And," Yoongi sighs. 

"I miss him like crazy, it doesn’t make sense." 


 

"Dude, you need to cheer up alright, she'll be back soon." Namjoon sits on Kyungsoo's bed as he watches Hoseok just sketching in his sketch book. 

"How can I? I should have been there for her. It happened because of me." Hoseok says.

Namjoon frowns, "No one is blaming you Hoseok! Hyosung did it on her own!" 

"Because she like me. But I like Yoongi." 

"I love Yoongi for god sake." 

Namjoon smirks, "Took you long enough to realise that." 

"Are you just going to mope around then?" Namjoon gets up.

If you ever found Jung Hoseok's booming voice, laughter and smile annoying, trust Namjoon to say that you'll be missing it too. It’s been two weeks and Hoseok is still the same. Just more staring off and staring into the blank paper of his sketch book. 

Hoseok looks dishevelled most of the time. Kyungsoo says that Hoseok doesn’t really sleep at times or he would be painting the night away. 

"Okay you need to stop moping." Namjoon had enough and dragged Hoseok to the nearby bar. 

"Just drown me in drinks." Hoseok sighs. 

"If you say so," Namjoon nods. 

And half an hour later, a number of drinks later Namjoon watches at Hoseok plays with his fingers with a frown on his face. 

"I-I don’t get it. Why would anyone do this to someone else." Hoseok words were slightly slurred.

"And why won’t she reply my texts," Hoseok throws his phone on the table.

Namjoon scoffs, "She'll come around alright, you can’t be on her tail every minute and second. Let her calm down. Trust me if she is really into you, she'll miss you too." 


"Don’t you miss him?" Moonbyul looks at Yoongi who just decided to chop off her hair to a shoulder length. 

"Do you think I don’t miss him? He texts me often. I just never replied." Yoongi sighs.

"I’m sorry but he is like right now. Blaming himself for this happening to you. You need to reach out to him. At least tell him that you’re okay." Moonbyul explains. 

"Can't I be stubborn just this once?" 

"If you want to lose him. Go ahead." 

The silence is heavy before Moonbyul says she has to leave. Yoongi thinks again about what Moonbyul told her. And she doesn’t want to lose him but right now what was important to her is herself. She needs to get herself to the state that she was to be in before talking to Hoseok.

 

"Minny," Jimin smiles at her. 

"Aren’t you supposed to be somewhere else? Your album dropped last week." Yoongi puts the glass of water down.

"I’m going somewhere after this, just wanted to see you before I go." Jimin keeps the sweet smile on.

"Just don’t be late," Yoongi gets up from the couch in her room and walks to her desk and takes her laptop. 

"Are you writing anything new?" Jimin asks.

"Just this and that," Yoongi says. 

"Is that new?" Jimin eyes the Mac book air.

"Mom gave me this. Told her I didn’t need it. My old laptop was fine." Yoongi shrugs.

"Rich kid," Yoongi just chuckles. 

Saying otherwise would just make Jimin say that she is living in a mansion and to not deny it. 

Jimin leaves half an hour later. 

 

"You sure?" Jimin sighs.

"I don’t want her to regret and I don’t want to see him like this anymore. Just talk to him first please." Moonbyul explains.

"Gladly." Jimin mutters under his breath.


Hoseok sits on in the open study area along with Namjoon and Moonbyul. Seokjin hyung was on his way. He stares at his sketch book again, that’s all he has been doing these days. He has been hurting so much that even himself is tired of being hurt. 

He was pulled away from the trance when Seokjin hyung comes and smiles at him, he gives a small one back. He plays with his pencil and begins sketching. 

Suddenly around him were noises and people whispering, he looks up and see - is that the singer Park Jimin? - walking up towards him. What the hell is happening? 

The male sits across of him.

"Hey, I’m assuming you're Jung Hoseok." The male offers a smile.

"Yes I am, why are you here?" Hoseok asks uncertainly.

"Great, I need to talk to you privately." Jimin gets up.

"It’s very important," Jimin says.

 

Hoseok leads Jimin to the campus studio, no one can come in right now. 

"I’m here not as Park Jimin the singer but Park Jimin Min Yoongi's best friend." Hoseok sighs.

"I can tell you where she is. Can you help her?" Hoseok looks at Jimin.

"Help Yoongi? Just tell me, I'll go running even if I don’t want to." Hoseok smirks.

"Help her by showing up in front of her. She's scared you see. To face somethings, you, not school and that girl but you." Jimin says. 

"I don’t want her to regret anything. And come on, she loves you and you?" 

"I ing love her." 

Jimin leaves but not after a chat with Hoseok and Hoseok stares at the address Jimin handed him.

His eyes light up. Hoseok goes running to his dorm and rummages his table to look for the damned sketch book full of Min Yoongi. He takes his bag along and runs out of the campus like a mad man. 

"At least Hoseok is making a move. He is back. My boy is back." Namjoon smiles when he sees Hoseok running for his life.

 

By the time Hoseok reaches the address it’s past 10 and he was severely overwhelmed by the mansion. He sighs and looks at the sketch book. He opens his bag and takes out a sticky note along with a pen. He flips the sketch book open to the very last page and scribbles something. He tears the sticky note and then sticks it to the front writing, 

From: Hope 

To: Min Yoongi

He left it at the front door and turns his back around. 


"So did you go to her house? Did you meet her?" Namjoon asks Hoseok the next day.

"Maybe next week I'll actually ring the bell. It’s quite far from here I mean it takes 3 hours by bus." Hoseok shrugs. 

Meeting Jimin was a slap in the face he need to wake him up from the moping. But for now all he can do it send Yoongi little pieces of him because she can’t run away from him. Even if she denies it, she needs him. 

So that's why Hoseok is busy stuffing pictures of the midterm project into a folder and wrapping it to be poster to her. And then maybe then he'll knock on her door again.


"You've got mail again." Her mother hands her a folder wrapped rather messily. 

"It's from him again isn’t it," she smiles knowingly. 

"Yes it," she tears is open and looks at the folder before opening it. 

She stares at them for a really long time. Picture of her painted back. 

"You want to see?" She asks her mother.

"Sure," she extends the folder.

Her mother look at the picture one by one, probably half hating that she had been painted and half liking the art work. 

"He's a great painter." 

"A greater guy." 

"Call him then, why are you not calling him. Yoongi have I taught you nothing?" 

"You’ve taught me a lot of things. But I don’t know mother, this is different." Yoongi collects the folder again.

"If you don’t go he'll come running." 

"He'll come with ice cream." 

"You and your ice creams."

 

"So when are you coming back to school?" Moonbyul hands Tiffany the chips.

Yoongi shrugs, "Soon." 

Junghan throws herself onto Yoongi's giant bed and grabs the folder Hoseok sent her. Yoongi was busy putting the sketch book on her desk and didn’t see that the girls (Moonbyul, Tiffany, Irene and Junghan) were already flipping through the pictures. 

"Min, what is this?" Irene looks at her.

"He sent this to you?" Moonbyul laughs.

"Yea he did." Yoongi joins them on the bed.

"Who is this cutie?" Tiffany fawn over a single picture of Hoseok, a profile. 

"Hoseok," 

"Who is pinning over Yoongi." Moonbyul grabs a handful of chips.

"Yoongi, why have you not told us about this lil cutie?" Irene nudges her. 

"Come on, I know you guys were going good before this hold mess happened. I mean, the flirting was sickening." Moonbyul rolls her eyes. 

"Ugh whatever." Yoongi lies down the bed and stares at the picture if Hoseok.


As they were chatting there was a knock on the door, Yoongi shouts for a minutes and quickly walks to the door with a book in hand. When she opens the door, the book drops. 

"T-That’s a good thing it was just your book." 

Hoseok. 

"I-I brought ice cream?" The male lifts a bag. 

Yoongi without much thinking, she hugs him and in return he hugs her tightly.

They pull away from each other, Yoongi holds his face softly, Hoseok still has his arms around her waist. 

"I missed you, right before I ask you out. God dammit Minty."

Yoongi giggles and pulls away from Hoseok, "Come in," 

Hoseok nods and follows her in and bows slightly at her friends. 

"Hey Oppa!" Moonbyul waves.

"Hey Moon star!" Hoseok smiles. 

"Why don’t we girls give you two some space," Tiffany gets up. 

"Girls," Tiffany eyes them.

"Oh yeah sure," the girls quickly gets out.

"Don’t get too touchy feely alright," Moonbyul winks. 

"Shut up," Yoongi sticks her tongue out at Moonbyul.

Yoongi watches as the door close and finds her face being softly pushed to face Hoseok. 

"Are you okay now?" Hoseok runs his fingers through her hair.

"Better, and how are you? Moonbyul told me." Yoongi walks closer to Hoseok. 

Hoseok pulls her closer, "I was worried about you. Yoongi, don’t do that ever again. Did you think I wouldn’t be worried about you?" Hoseok place his head on her shoulder. 

"I’m sorry," Yoongi traces the letter on his neck.

"Can I ask you something Yoongi?" She makes a noise of agreement.

"Do you want to date me?" 

"Of course I do." She nods. 

Hoseok chuckles and then pulls her in for a kiss.


"Guys, we're watching a movie~" Yoongi calls her friends back in.

"Are you guys done? I don’t want to barf in there." Junghan stares at Yoongi with suspicious eyes.

"Yea, we're done." Hoseok leans at the door way. 

Tiffany, Irene and Junghan looks at each other with a knowing smile. This male is worthy of Min Yoongi and maybe even able to make Yoongi happy forever. 

"Come on, lets watch some sappy stuff and feel alone." Junghan happily skips into Yoongi's room and throws herself on the bed. 

Hoseok chuckles at Yoongi's friends and how Yoongi rolls her eyes but joins them too. Hoseok takes a seat on the floor in front of the bed foot. Yoongi is choosing the movie and although he expected Yoongi to jump on her bed also but she joins him on the floor.

"Come here," softly Hoseok pulls her closer

Yoongi then moves in between his legs with her arms around him as he holds her close. It felt right, almost perfect but it didn’t matter if it wasn’t. 

"Oh god, can you guys get anymore disgusting?" Irene squeals.

Yoongi buries her face in him to hide the blush, "Shut up!!" 

They stay like that for the rest of the movie but then When Hoseok looks down at Yoongi, he finds her already sleep with her hair covering half of her face. Softly he brushes her hair out of her face, tracing softly at her cheeks. A drawing can never beat the real thing it seems and no matter how good of an artist they say he is; he can never beat god's creation. 

"It's getting late," With a sigh Hoseok looks away. 

"She's sleeping, but I have to go." Hoseok lifts Yoongi up. 

The girls look at Hoseok as he places Yoongi on her bed, tucking her in with a sad smile. 

"She lost some weight haven’t she," Hoseok gets his bag.

"She got into her writing zone, she rarely eats then. Doesn’t really sleep too," Moonbyul smoothens out the covers. 

"Take care of her for me, tell her I’m sorry I had to go first." One last time Hoseok brush her hair softly. 

"She'll call you tonight maybe," Irene chuckles.


Dear angel, thank you for making me smile and laugh again. 

Dear angel with a tainted nape, thank you for coming to my life. 

Dear angel, thank you for being in the form of Jung Hoseok

 

Yoongi sits up quickly as if she had a nightmare, looks around the room to find herself in her bed and her friends staring at her, "Paper!" 

Yoongi begins writing down the three verse she had in her mind and throws the paper to her bedside table. 

"Where is Hoseok?" Yoongi groans.

"He left earlier, didn’t want to wake you up." Junghan smirks at her. 

"So when are you going back to school? I don’t think Min Yoongi will let a girl be all over her boyfriend for too long." Moonbyul sing song. 

"Shush." Yoongi throws a pillow at Moonbyul.


 

"How’s Yoongi? It’s been weeks since you went to see her." Namjoon nudges Hoseok. 

"She might be here today; I don’t really know." Hoseok shrugs. 

Hoseok pulls out his ringing phone out and smiles, speak of the devil. 

"You go ahead but tell the boys to wait for me." Hoseok picks up the call.

 

"Where he hell is he?" Hoya groans.

"He said he won’t be long," Junho shrugs. 

"There he is," Namjoon points to Hoseok.

"Who is that? Is that Yoongi?" Hoya couldn’t believe his eyes. 

"Look who's back," Junho smirks. 

"Hey, have you boys seen Seokjin Oppa?" Yoongi looks around. 

"He might be at his faculty right now, but it’s the opposite way we're going." Hoya says. 

"I'll go alone then," Yoongi pouts.

Hoseok looks at her softly, "Do you want me to come?" 

She frowns and shakes her head, "Nah, I’m capable of taking care of myself." 

Hoseok laughs and pinches her cheek, "I’ll see you later then," 

"Alright," Yoongi waves to the boys and walks towards the opposite direction but then stops before she jogs back to Hoseok and tugs him down as she tips toes. She places a soft peck on his lips, twice before running along to find Seokjin.

"Someone has some explaining to do." Hoya and Junho looks so jealous of him.


Some guys might say that Yoongi is high maintenance but for Hoseok it's alright. Because he doesn’t mind going out of his way just to hold Yoongi when she's down and had enough of everything, when she needs someone to hold her. He doesn’t mind all that because it’s a privilege to be able to be one of the few that could do that. And late night calls were not a problem because they were alike in the sense of staying up late to do their arts. As much comfort and love Hoseok gives to Yoongi, she will repay him in the same way too, they are simple, a smile would be enough for their hearts to beat fast and they still blush at each other. Yoongi is thankful for Hoseok who is understanding and loving because at 2 am when her anxiety hits her, he'll be the one if not Moonbyul that would hold her close. And how they were the 'cuddle' couple, Hoseok always holds her close and pecks her temple and sometimes she kisses him. They weren’t rushing, still feeling each other out. Having little fights that always ended with one of them apologizing and them making up. The future for both of them had no promises but for right now, it couldn’t be better.

 

(Moonlight shine bright,

Brightening the dark sky,

Illuminating everything around,

Even the angel beneath it.

 

Dear angel,

Whose wings are heavy,

With the weight of tears,

Human leak.

You touch them,

Run your healing fingers,

Down their spines,

And fix the crack in their back.

 

But at the end of the day,

As the moon raise,

Who heals the crack in your heart?

Oh dear angel.

 

You’re a unique and precious creature,

I know,

But I see how you tremble,

Those wings are strong.

 

It’s only I,

Who is not strong enough,

To see you,

Wavering under the pain.

 

“Babe,” Hoseok is taken aback by what Yoongi shows him.

“Mr. Woo put up that painting and I just stared at it before breaking into tears. That night, I wrote this.” Yoongi blushes deeply.

“That was my last painting,” Hoseok pulls her closer.

“This is my first writing after a couple of years. That painting made me fall in love with writing again.” Yoongi whispers.

“It’s a good thing that I painted it then.”)

 

(“You never told my why Mr. Woo made you chose art,” They were having their usual cuddling break, Yoongi’s hand stained with ink while Hoseok has graphite.

“Remember that painting, the angel?” Hoseok looks at Yoongi.

She nods and lets him continue, “That was my last for a while. I lost the joy of painting until well this art teacher said to meet him outside of school on a Saturday morning. I loathed the idea but the next day, I was waiting for him.” He chuckles.

“Where did he take you?” Softly she caresses his face.

“To an art gallery, said it was his friends. We talked, slowly becoming friends. He doesn’t ask me why I stopped painting but he asked me what I saw in the paintings in front of me. He got me talking so much about art that by the end of the day, I realised that I’m still in love with art but at the same time I was tired. So he told me to take a break from it all. Until I was ready again.” She listens to every word he says and adores the look in his eyes.

“Thank god you didn’t quit art,” Yoongi laughs causing Hoseok to raise an eyebrow, “I’m starting to wonder who do love more, me or art?”

Hoseok frowns with a pout and pulls her close to him, “Of course you win, by a tad.”

Yoongi fakes a hurt expression before bursting out laughing. Hoseok joins her before he decides to lean down and kiss her.)


ehe? Hope you Yoonseok shippers liked that! Comments are loved, subscribers are welcome! Please do tell me what do you think of this (and if you would like more of this kind of flufffy auu) (or more Yoonseok in general) Until the next idk time? story? I will seeeeee yaaaa :D Hope you enjoyed this word vomit!!