YunJae's Fate!! [Part1]

Our Written Fate (Sequel to One Sided Love)

Hi everyone sorry for my super late update, i was at my cousin's place and just returned today, i'm super duper sorry for this late update, please forgive me, the copy of this chap, was on my pc, that's why i hadn't updated it, mianhae again(bowed 90 degrees) Anyways here it is, hope you guys will like it(finger's crossed) Enjoy reading it and tell me what you think ^ ^, hope i did great...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hye Sul's POV:

After our dance, YunHo oppa left me. Saying he needs to talk with his coach.

I then went to the balcony to see my big brother staring at the sky, he was pre-occupied with it, that he didn't notice my pressence. Before i could say something with him, he left. I just watched my brother's retreating figure.

Could the reason of my brother's changes, was what i always thought? He's the same with YunHo oppa, After the incident at rooftop, they kinda changed a little, and i had my doubt on my big brother, because of what i saw, they where almost kissing, i just couldn't erase that scene on my mind and i couldn't help but feel a little jelouse, cause that time YunHo oppa and i where dating, but i didn't bother to ask my brother about it. YunHo oppa on the other hand, became different, he sometimes space out. When where on a conversation about something, we would end it up with almost my brother as our talk, with a smile always plastered on his face that can only be seen when his talking about my brother, at that time i made my doubt on him, but i ignored it, because maybe i was wrong and maybe i was just thinking all about it.

"Hye Sul, let's go home" i then nodded as i followed him.

where's the nickname you gave me? you never called me your princess anymore and where is the gentlemen oppa i once knew? you never offer your hand to me and you never show me your smile that melts anyone and saying "your the most important person in my life"? all you ever show me was your fake smile. Was all my doubt all this time where all correct? but i will continue to erase my doubts, cause i wont give up yet...

End of POV

 

YunHo's POV:

Why am i feeling this way? i'm still confuse and clueless, i always feel's like i'm supposed to be with Jae not Hye Sul, even though me and Hye Sul where a couple i couldn't help myself but to always think of Jae, i sometimes felt that i'm an awful boyfriend to Hye Sul. Cause when we're talking, i always end our conversation with Jae as our topic, i often see her sad at most time. To be honest with myself, i had my doubt of my feeling's towards Hye Sul after the rooftop incident. Because of my confusing new found feeling's towards Jae that made me this way, i always ask myself "am i doing the right thing by being with Hye Sul"?

I then sighed, as we continued dancing, as i moved my gaze towards the balcony, my eyes met Jae's

As i stare at your eyes Jae, why do i felt this way even more, like my heart is going to explode, because i'm not with you? why do i feel hurt whenever i see you hurt? why do i felt like, i'm missing a piece of me when, we're not together? why Jae? Why do i feel like your hurt as well? why did you avoided me? Did you know that during those time's, i felt like i was being killed? Why did i felt that i want to hug you tightly and never let you go, when i saw you just now? why? Was all of this is because i've been inlove with you all this time? But i know this is all wrong and i'm with Hye Sul, what am i suppose to do Jae? I'm so confuse about my feeling's wether this is all for brotherly love or love...

He then broke our gaze, and he then looked at the sky, ... feels like i want to run towards him and hug him.

"Hye Sul, please excuse me for a while, i need to... t-talk with the c-coach" she then nodded, and i went towards the bathroom.

YunHo, what is wrong with you? Jae is your best friend, what your thingking is wrong, your feeling's for him is all brotherly love okay? Hye Sul is your girlfriend. But then again, my mind would always end up with what happened with me and Jae at the rooftop. At that time i don't know what happened with me, as my eyes met Jae's, i really don't know what keeps me pushing, but i almost kissed him at that time, maybe if Hye Sul nor my brother brother didn't came, we might ended up kissing. At that time all i felt was i want to kiss him, like i want him to be mine. After the incident, Jae became a little different, while me, i tried to act normally towards him, but honestly speaking, i really want to scream, and ask my heart why i suddenly felt this way towards my best friend, I'm really confused and scared that Jae might leave me, if i continue with it or even bother tell him or ask him about it, so i just ignored it, even though i badyly want to be with Jae. Jae can you tell me, why i'm being this way? and do you feel the same? I want some answers

I then splashed some water on my face

Wake up YunHo!!

I then fixed myself, and walked towards the balcony, on my way i saw Jae leaving, that made me felt like he was leaving me forever. I then sighed and continued walking, when i reached Hye Sul, i tapped her.

"Hye Sul, let's go home" After she nod, i then turned my back, and started walking

mianhae Hye Sul, if i'm being this way, i just don't know myself. Once i sort out my feeling's, i promise to be a good boyfriend to you.

As we went near my car, i saw Jae walking towards the waiting shed, i then hurriedly run towards him..

"Jae, i'll send you home" He then smiled at me

"it's okay YunHo, I'm just waiting for my Uncle's car, i'm gonna stay at my uncle's house for the night because i'm gonna help them to re-decorate their restaurant tomorrow, thanks for the offer, you should head home now"

"I can send you there"

"It's okay YunHo, my Uncle's on it's way,you should really head home now, and don't make my sister wait too long, go"

"okay, but let me see you off first"

"no YunHo, you should go now" he then slightly pushed me and smiled

"ow, alright, careful on your way home"

"i will, and beside's i'm a guy, no need to treat me like i'm a girl"

i then walked back towards my car, as i entered my car, i ignored Hye Sul's voice and kept my gaze towards Jae's. Once i saw that Jae's safely inside his Uncle's car, i started my car engine, and i drove.

End of POV

 

The rest of the ride where quiet, YunHo's focused on his driving, while Hye Sul's kept her gaze at YunHo..Once they reached Hye Sul's house..

 

Hye Sul's POV:

"Good Night oppa" i was about to kiss him

"Night, Hye Sul, you should get inside, it's really late"

"okay, carefull on your driving" he then nodded without looking at me and i went out of his car, i just watched his car moving away, with a hurt in my heart..

"Why are you doing this again, oppa?" I then went straightly towards my room, and i lyed down on my bed without changing my clothes, i was too lazy to change my clothes.

I'm not gonna let my doubt win, mianhae JaeJoong oppa

I then tooked my cellphone

"Hyun Joong oppa........"

End of POV

 

YunHo's POV:

When i reahced our house, i lyed myself on our sofa, staring at the ceiling

I'm such a bad boyfriend, to do that to Hye Sul, why am i being this way?

I then rosed from the sofa, and went to my room, i changed to my shirt and shorts and i lyed down on my bed.

Jae did you make it safely? .....  i then tooked my cellphone, i was about to call Jae but.... i then throwed it at my desk...

Good Night Jae......

End of POV

 

Hi everyone, so how was chap 1? i know i'm supposed to make this into oneshot, but it just came to me this morning, cause i got carried away again, hehehehe, hope you guy's liked it, don't worry my update would be fast, cause i know i still have other fic's to finish, again thank you all and thank you to my subscriber's love love yah all ^ ^,