Chapter 3

(I've Got A) Jet Black Heart

[A/N]:

I'd been decided to make this chapter a bit lighter for the room scene. Again, it's only just for this chapter XD and also bear with my lame writing style. I'm really sorry Y_Y

 

===============================================================

 

Chapter 3:

 

"W- wh-where am I?"

 

Ash finally woke up after her 5 hours of stay at the police clinic with eyes closed and bruises filled her body and face. She wasnt able to move as her body's still weak from those bruises made by Jae, Dowoon, Brian and the head police officer. She was being welcomed by a girl in all-white clothes with a concerned tone.

 

"Hai dear. You're now in the Seoul Police clinic. Your body was really weak that PD (Police Director) Choi told us to take you here."

 

Her eyes widened that she wanted to get herself out of jail, which she considered as hell, but she forgot the thought of being unable to move as of that moment.

 

"I-I dont wanna be here." "But the police officers gave us an order not to let you esca--"

"I DONT CARE WITH WHAT YOU GONNA SAY ABO--AAAAAAHHHH I CANT MOVE." She was about to blackmail her when she felt great pain on both her arms ans upper body.

"Hold on, dear. Dont move." The nurse held her body gently.

"I DONT CARE. I NEED TO GET OUT OF HE--"

"What's with that noise, nurse?" PD Choi suddenly arrived.

"You'll pay for this, ." She threatened the said police director, and spitted him after.

"Just be grateful that I brought you here first, you ." He slapped her once again.

"Who ever told you to bring me here?" She's still clueless with what PD Choi was trying to imply.

"Alright, then. I'll be sending you directly to hell."

"Make me."

 

Their gazes became more fierce that the nurse couldnt take this tension anymore.

 

"Both of you must stop."

 

The nurse has no chill right now, and they finally gave her silence as a reply moments later.

 

"Take care of that woman, or else I'll be firing you immediately," he gave the nurse a warning, "and dont forget to send her to her cell in 2 hours. Do yoi understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Alright. I'll be seeing you later." He left the clinic.

 

The nurse had those shivering feeling as PD Choi left, which made her a bit terrified while taking care of the weak-bodied Ash.

 

"Next time, dear, pay some respect to him."

"Whatever," Ash replied sarcastically, "I wanna get out of this mess."

"I'm sorry to say this, but right now, you. CANNOT." The nurse did the same thing, but with a smirk on her face.

 

More than couple of hours later, the clinic staff surrendered her to the officer-in-charge of the city jail. It took an hour to travel from the police clinic, and when they arrived on the said destination, the city jail staffs send her directly to her cell, but before taking her first step to the said place, she tried to loose the grip between the staffs' hands and her arms. At first, the attempt was successful that she finally had her way to escape, but she was being welcomed by those brutal hands, and was beaten again til her face and body went more red and locked her on her cell.

 

Few moments later, she stared on the grey wall that was in front of her with a sigh as a sign of hope.

 

=======

 

On the other hand, Sungjin was still resting in a private room of the hospital with Wonpil sitting beside his bed. He couldnt let everyone those tears falling from his eyes, especially to their wounded leader, so he wiped it up quickly.

 

"Hyung..."

 

Wonpil just let it all out with just a sigh, and couldnt even say what he was trying to say cos he was so speechless due to the trauma he got. He just left himself staring at the older who was lying on the hospital bed, still unconscious, but four hours later, the remaining three arrived in the said room.

 

"Wonpil!!!" Jae hugged him, then Dowoon's next, and Brian.

"Hyungdeul, Dowoonie! I'm glad you guys are finally here! What happened to the girl?"

"Whew. She's so notorious and crazy, but we ended up beating her, and good thing Dowoonie called the police. If we didnt, maybe we had shots anywhere." Brian narrated.

"I'm glad that you guys are safe now. I'm really so worried."

"Lil Pilimiri, dun worry. Just remember that in Jaehyungparkian we trust." Jae winked.

"Silly." Wonpil hit Jae's right arm with his elbow playfully.

"Ey, what about me? I thought I was also a part of the squad?" The smol bean maknae pouted.

"Awwww...I'm really sorry, our smol bean," Brian patted the youngest's head.

"I hate you. Hmph." He pretended to wak out of the room.

"DOWOON-AH! PLEASE COME BA--" Jae had his full volume.

"Shhhhh! Remember, this is a private room, and Sungjin hyung's still resting. Have some respect. tsk tsk tsk." He left the room with a pout on his lips.

"You rascal--" Jae pointing his finger on the youngest as a shock, but suddenly ran out of his words.

"Calm down, chicken." Brian pat the oldest's shoulder.

 

The band's 'holy trinity' (Jae, Brian and Wonpil) continued goofing around the room silently as Jae jokingly whined about Wonpil's frequent use of his own pink sweater which made him annoyed for no reason and made Brian laughed so hard. Few minutes later, an unusual sound was being heaed, which made the three shivered with a bit fright.

 

"Hyungdeul-ah! What the is this?" Wonpil cursed.

"Why are you asking me that? We're both here and dont know what it really is." Jae replied with his bantering-like sound.

"Guys, chill. It's Bob hyung groaning." Brian referred to Sungjin as the latter tried to wake himself up.

"Oka---WAIT WHAT?" Jaehyung's eyes became wider.

"SERIOUSLY BRIAN HYUNG?" Wonpil dodged Brian's right arm

"Hey, that hurts!"

"Sorry, hyung."

"Ughhhhhh...wh-whe-where am I-I?" A groaning voice came from the patient.

"BOOOOBBBB!" Jae suddenly jumped out of his joy that their leader's already awake, but still struggling to speak.

"HYUNG!" Brian and Wonpil stared at each other first before made a unison.

"W-wh-whe-re a-am I-I?" Sungjin was still stuttering on his words.

"Dude, you're right now here in the hospital. Do you remember what happened?" Jae reminded him.

"I-I know what happened, chicken. I just dont understand why that woman just shot me right here," he pointed on his wounded chest, "I dont any have such transactions with her to do this to me."