Just One

I Know it's Wrong to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunha's POV

-after shower-
I was humming a song while picking my clothes on my closet. But someone opened the door without knocking. Jungkook. His eyes widened and I quickly grabbed the bottle of lotion on my night stand and threw it to him. He quickly closed the door but I think I hit him.

I looked at my body and thankfully I had my towel around it. Phew. I changed in oversized cream sweater and shorts with my black socks on and headed to the living room.

I was shocked when I saw Jungkook sitting on the couch with a tissue with blood on his nose "Omo! I'm so sorry! Does it hurt?" I asked but he just stared at me "Mianhe" I looked down, I felt guilty. I looked at him again and he slapped my forehead and he chuckled "It's ok, this is my first time hearing you apologizing to me" he laughed and I hit him several times with the pillow on the couch but he attacked me by tickling my side "Yah stop!" I giggled and I fell on the floor laughing. 

After a few minutes I stopped laughing but I was panting "Do you want to go out? I'm bored" he asked me and I nodded. I got up and headed to my room, I changed my shorts into my jeans and I grabbed my phone and my wallet. I headed again to the living room and I saw him wearing a black hoody and a jeans. Attractive as always.  "You ready?" he asked me and I nodded. 

We were walking on the streets but I realized where are we going so I grabbed his arms "Oppa, where are we going?" I asked him "Uhm, I'm not-- Oh! Let's eat ice cream!" he said pointing at the Ice cream shop. 

We were eating some ice cream while talking and laughing about random things. A few minutes later, we were suprised when we see Minyoung smiling at us like an idiot "Hey babe" she sat beside my brother and clinged into his arms. I only rolled my eyes "Uhm, can we talk? Alone?" Minyoung said looking at Jungkook and then me "Ok, I'm gonna leave" I said standing up on my seat "Wait" Jungkook tried to stop me "Well, your fiancé wants to talk to you, I might ruin your uhm.. talk" I said and bid goodbyes to them.

Jungkook's POV

"Now we're alone, do you want to go to my house?" Minyoung offered "Uhm, Eunha will be alone if I go with you" "Pfft, she's big, she can live on her own" Minyoung rolled her eyes. I only sighed and we exited the shop.

Jungkook: Hey, I'm not going home tonight, I'll be back at morning:) Good Night Zzzzzz

My Baby Bunny: Ok have fun :(

My Baby Bunny: :)*

She's probably sad right now or... angry. Whatever, curse this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter