Let Me

I Know it's Wrong to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunha's POV

I woke up feeling a heavy weight around my waist. I reached for my phone on the table beside his bed and checked the time. 7:30 am I yawned and turned around to face the person behind me. Jungkook. I stared at his sleeping face and realized how beautiful he was when sleeping. I was about to touch his face but he moved.

I sighed and carefully untangled his legs on mine and slowly removing his hands on my waist. I stood up and stretched my arms and looked at my brother one last time and exited his room.

Author's POV

Eunha peeked at her mother's shoulder who was cooking breakfast.

"What's that?"

"Oh Good Morning dear~ I'm cooking eggs and bacon. Go sit there and have some" Mrs. Jeon pinched her cheek. "Ne~" Eunha nodded and sit beside her father who was reading a news paper.

"Good Morning!" Jungkook sat beside Eunha. "Good Morning oppa!" Eunha smiled at him.

"Me and your Dad will be having a buisness trip in Macau for 3 weeks. Kookie your in charge for your sister's safety and Eunha baby you're resposible for the household chores when we're gone ok?" Mrs. Jeon said making Jungkook chuckle.

"BUT MOM! It's unfair~" Eunha whined. Jungkook stick his tounge out making Eunha more annoyed.

"Yah!" Eunha grabbed her bag and started chasing his brother who ran out.

"Would you mind explaining what happened yesterday hmm?" Eunha faced is brother.

"I'm angry at you so don't talk to me" Eunha rolled her eyes and continued walking.

"Why?" Jungkook followed Eunha and walked beside her.

"I am not telling" Eunha ran heading towards the school gate. Jungkook was about to chase Eunha but someone called him.

"Jungkook!" Kim Minyoung. He continued walking and felt her arms hooked against his.

"What do you want? And please stop clinging to me like I'm your boyfriend." Jungkook said while walking without looking in Minyoung's eyes and removed her arms.

"Why are you so mean? Take me to my class please" Minyoung whined. Jungkook didn't care and continued walking.

MInyoung and Jungkook are in same age but not in the same class. Minyoung is the girl who keep sticki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter