Chapter 2

Don't leave me

Hyunseung was laying down in his room. He knows that a lot of fans are mad at him for leaving the group but he saw this coming. He then heard a knock at his door and got up."who could that be " he thought to himself. He went and answered the door and shock on who it was. "Hyuna what are you doing here?" He asked "I came to see you oppa can I come in?" She asked "come on in"he said. She walked in and sat down on the coach. "Can I get a soda ?" He asked "yes please " she said "alright make your self at home" he said as he went in to the kitchen. Hyuna looked around his apartment see pictures of his family ,pictures of his time with Big Bang and of Beast and a picture of him and his dad . Hyuna knew Hyunseung has it hard when his dad past away the Beast members did everything they could to make him smile again.

Hyunseung came back and gave Hyuna a can of soda and sat down next to her. "So why are you here Hyuna?" He asked "why did you leave beast oppa?"She asked "I felt it was time, I know it's a selfish decision but I talked about it with the members and they understood I'm still under the company"he said "what about troublemaker?" She asked . He smiled and took her hands and squeezed them. "I'm not leaving troublemaker" he said "I still don't understand" she said looking away from him. "What?"He asked "why would you leave Beast after what you had to go through with big bang"she said tears started to fall.from her eyes. "Hyuna please don't bring up my past" he said "I still don't understand I know you became depressed after your father died Beast oppa' s were trying so hard to make you happy again and you do this to them"she said "STOP IT HYUNA!" He yelled. She looked at him , she knew she went to far. "I'm sorry oppa" she said crying in her hands. Hyunseung was shocked that he yelled at he would never yell at a girl including to the girl he has feelings for. "No I'm sorry Hyuna for yelling at you" he said . She than got up and was about to leave until Hyunseung grabbed her hand and sat her back down. She looked at him and smiled and lead in and kissed her lips. Hyuna' s eyes wided but slowly closed and she started to kiss him back . Hyunseung gently pushed Down on the coach and continued to kiss her. They realised and looks at each other and smiled. "Is this your way of saying sorry?" She asked "you can say that" he said and lead back down to kiss her.