Chapter 1

Don't leave me

Hyuna ran quickly to the practice room were the Beast was hoping he was there. She opened the door, the Beast turned who opened the door and looked at her. "Where is Hyunseung and is it true that he let the group?" She asked. Gikwang walked up to her and puts his hands on her shoulders. "Yes Hyuna it is true, he just went home the last time I saw him" he said . Hyuna looked at him in eyes. "Why?" She asked "He wanted to do his own thing and has been talking about it with us and we respected his decision."said Yoseob. Junhyung then got up and walked to her and said "He also hated how he's been acting towards us and has been getting sick a lot so we understood".he said. Hyuna than stared to cry "Is he leaving the company?"She asked . Doojoon smiled at her and patted head "No Hyuna" he said hoping that would at least put a smile on the girl's face. Dongwoon than wrote down something and gave it to Hyuna, Hyuna looked at wondering what it was. "Its Hyunseung hyung' s address go talk to him for yourself " he said with a smile. She smiled back and took the little piece of paper and left. The Beast members watched her leave. "Do think final he might confess to her ?" Said Junhyung "who knows"said Yoseob.