Chapter 54

Fate or random luck?

 

 Standing alone outside a pet shop, Haengeun felt lost. She was once again left by one of her oppas with only an envelope to accompany her.

 *sigh* “Oh well, time to see what’s my next instruction.”, Haengeun said, tearing open the envelope. Inside a purple note and another charm was present. She focused her attention to the charm.

 “A squirrel?”, she said to herself. Now she was more confused than before. First a bear, now a squirrel? What are they trying to tell me? Are they making a zoo?, she asked herself. Leaving her no choice, she attached the squirrel charm on her bracelet, beside the bear.

 “Another note, Haengeun read it now.”, she ordered herself. Another address was written on the note and nothing more.

 “Aisht! I have to look for XXXXXXXXX, huh? They are so dead, don’t they know how much money I had spent today?”, she yelled at the note.

 Leaving her with no choice, Haengeun went her way. She doesn’t have any idea where on Earth XXXXXXXXX was but she still went to find it. She walked to a couple of minutes but then grew tired. She sat for a while and saw someone. Maybe I can ask him where XXXXXXXXX is?, she thought. Hopefully, she would find it.

 “Ahjusshi? Ummm, do you know where XXXXXXXXX is?”, Haengeun asked.

 “Ah ne, it’s quite far from here. I suggest you take a cab to go there, agasshi.”, the old man answered.

 “Cheongmal? Arrasso, kamshamida.”, Haengeun said, bowing.

 She bid her goodbye to the nice ahjusshi and hailed a cab. She told the drive her destination and kept staring at her new bracelet. Even though she doesn’t know the reason behind the weird charms on it, she can’t help but smile. Yeppo, she thought.

 Absorbed by her thoughts, she didn’t even realize that the cab had stopped. It was only then when the driver said that it was stop, that she realized she had finally reached her destination. After paying for the fare, she stepped outside. That was the only time that she noticed that she was at Hongdae.

 “Hongdae? Why am I here?”, she asked herself.

 Since no one was there to answer her, she decided to look around. Just like before, she was hoping that she would spot someone she knew. Someone that would explain how in the world she ended up in Hongdae.

 “Finally you’re here.”, someone said behind her. The moment she turned around, she jumped right into that person’s arms.

 “Oppa”, she said to that person’s chest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Another charm and this time it's a squirrel. What kind of charms are they giving Haengeun? Somehow she ended up in Hongdae. Hongdae? Alone? Yet someone was behind her. Who could this oppa be?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 This will be my last update for today. I haven't finished the next chapter. I hope I can finish it in time. Wish me luck!

 ThanKYU <3