Chapter 47

Fate or random luck?

 

 Everything went back to the way it was. Haengeun was fine once again. She instantly forgot what happened during the night she was with Jinyoung. She decided that there was no point on dwelling on that. She couldn’t have everything go her way.

 B1A4 was happy that finally they were having normal conversations with Haengeun again. They were doing their old routines, chatting, joking around and mostly bullying their two cute maknaes. Everything seemed to be alright. No more arguments, no more secrets.

 -ONE DAY-

 The wind blowing through the leafs of the trees that surrounds the usual spot of B1A4 was the only thing heard. The five boys were quiet and bored. No one had a clue on what they should do to pass the time.

 “Aisht! Does Haengeun really have to go this weekend? I mean, she could have stayed today and then go tomorrow, then go back the next day. Why does she have to spend the whole weekends with Dongmin hyung?”, Sandeul whinned.

 “Deullie, how many times do I have to tell you? Haengeun just wants to be with her uncle. It’s only for a few days. But I must admit, it’s quite lonely with her.”, CNU admitted.

 “Ne, it’s so quiet. There are no weird sounds coming from her. I can’t even hear her cute laughter. Aisht! I’ll call her!”, Baro screamed but before he could dial Haengeun’s number, Jinyoung snatched his phone away.

 “Andwae! Haengeun strictly told us to not call her or even send a text message to her during her whole stay.”, Jinyoung glared at Baro.

 “Hajima”, Baro argued.

 Gongchan was silent, his thoughts were filled of Haengeun. He can’t help replaying the last moment she was there.

 *Flashback*

 “Haengeun-ah! What are we going to do this weekend?”, Gongchan asked in a cute way.

 Haengeun faced a smiling Gongchan with a soft smile.

 “This weekend? Mianhe oppa. I can’t do anything with you, I’m going to visit uncle. I won’t be back until Monday or Tuesday. I’m not sure though.”, Haengeun explained.

 The smile on Gongchan’s face instantly disappeared.

 “Mwo? But I thought. . . “

 “Mianhe. I’ll make it up to you I promise. Arrasso?”

 Gongchan could only nod. He could see that Haengeun had already packed up her things. She’s all set to go. She didn’t even tell me, he thought pouting.

 “When are you leaving?”, he asked looking down.

 The sound of Gongchan’s hurt voice rang through Haengeun’s ears. She felt guilty for not telling me before hand but she had no choice. She exhaled and put on a smile on her faced.

 “As a matter of fact, I’m leaving just about now.”, Haengeun said.

 “MWO!? YA! KIM HAENGEUN!”, Gongchan yelled.

 “Oppa, mianhe. Cheongmal mianhe. Come on, you can me to the bus stop.”

 “Andwae.”, Gongchan said firmly.

 *sigh* “Oww, is Chanshik oppa mad at me? If so, then I guess I have to walk to the bus stop all alone. No one would defend me if some lunatic tries to kidnap me or worse, me.”, Haengeun sang.

 Hearing those words from Haengeun, Gongchan can’t help but feel worried. Kidnap? ? If something will happen to her, I won’t be able to forgive myself!, he thought. With that, he grabbed her luggage from her and held her hand.

 “Kaja! You can’t miss the bus.”

 Haengeun smiled.

 When they reached the bus stop, both of them were silent. Neither knew what to say. They thought of saying goodbye but suddenly it seemed so awkward. Gongchan doesn’t have the strength to pretend that he wasn’t a little pissed about her going.

 “Oppa”, Haengeun whispered. Gongchan looked up and finally looking at her.

 “I know this will sound weird but could you and the other oppas not call or text me for the next few days. I mean, you can’t contact me in anyway. You can’t call uncle. You can’t go to his house. Especially, you can’t go to our house. I know it sounds rude but please?”, Haengeun begged.

 What is she talking about? No communication with her? Does she think that I can do that?, Gongchan furiously asked himself. He had no choice of course, but to agree.

 “Arraso”, he said in defeat.

 “Jinja?”, Haengeun asked with a happy tone.

 “Just promise me two things?”

 “Ne, anything.

 “Just be safe all the time.”, Gongchan said.

 “And?”

 Gongchan suddenly wrapped his arms around Haengeun, taking in her sweet scent before he whispered.

 “Make sure, you’ll be back.”

 Haengeun hugged Gongchan back and soon broke the hug.

 “Ne. I will. Komawo, oppa. See you in a few days!”, Haengeun said and soon was out of sight.

 *End of Flashback*

 Gongchan suddenly stood up, making all his hyungs stare at him. He begun to pace back and forth, making the others silent. All of them were anticipating his moves.

 “Hyungs, let’s be honest with each other. Who here misses Haengeun-shi? Raise their right hand”, Gongchan asked.

 Without hesitation Baro, CNU, Jinyoung and Sandeul raised their right hand all at the same time. Seeing that all his hyungs raised their hands, Gongchan just nodded.

 “Okay then. Who here thinks that it’s unfair that she told us not to contact her? Raise their hand.”, Gongchan asked once again.

 Again, the other boys raised their hands. Gongchan nodded once more.

 “Alright. For my nest question I want everyone here to be honest. Is that alright with you, hyungs?”, Gongchan asked. The four boys looked at one another before agreeing. They suddenly felt worried about their maknae’s upcoming question.

 *EXHALE* “Who here likes Kim Haengeun? I mean, like her like her.”, Gongchan asked.

 Everyone was surprised by Gongchan’s question. No one expected that one.

 What’s with Channie? Is he trying to make me confess my feelings for Ahji? Well, if that’s the case then I don’t have any choice. I like her and I won’t back down, Baro thought.

 Like her? *smirk* I love her. I love Baby and I’m willing to fight for her. I’m sorry Channie but there’s no way you’ll have her, Sandeul thought.

 So the time has come to reveal the truth. I knew this day will come. Channie sure is brave to ask us that but is he prepared for our answers? My answer?, CNU asked himself.

 What’s with the question? Isn’t obvious that I like her? She’s my first and only love. I don’t care if anyone else likes her because I know that it’s me she likes, Jinyoung confidently thought.

 Gongchan was waiting patiently for his hyungs answers but it seemed that no one was willing to talk. So he decided to speak again.

 “Hyungs, you know how I feel about her right? Ever since then I always had feelings for her. I love her. I love that squishy, chubby cheeked girl. But I know I’m not the only one who feels that way. Since the day you guys found out her secret, I knew something changed. Am I right?”, Gongchan asked directly to CNU, Baro and Sandeul.

 *sigh* “Ne, you’re right but not entirely right. Just like you Channie, I liked Haengeun from the beginning. Even when I only knew her as Kyuneun. I couldn’t resist those cute charms, you could say that I became gay for a while. But when she told us the truth, I couldn’t be happier. So my answer to your question is yes, I like her like her.”, Sandeul admitted with a serious tone.

 “Well, since this is confession time I too have something to say. I like Haengeun too. But unlike Sandeul I only realized it when I thought about it very deeply. That’s why I’m always worried about her, I don’t want her being sad because it was hurting me too.”, Baro confessed.

 “I knew that this day will come. Channie you must have a motive for asking this but here is my answer. I like Haengeun. No need for explanations. Just seeing her is enough proof why I like her.”, CNU answered.

 They all like her. I knew it. Now for Jinyoung hyung’s answer. Honestly, his answer is what I’m waiting for. This will determine if my nightmare could come true, Gongchan thought. He hasn’t forgotten his nightmare. Jinyoung stealing Haengeun away from him, he just can’t bury that thought.

 “Jinyoung hyung?”, he asked.

 “There’s no point in hiding. I love her. I loved her ever since we were young. Do you remember the girlfriend that I told you guys about a long time ago? The one I said to never speak of?”, Jinyoung asked. Of course everyone remembered that, so all of them nodded.

 “You see, she’s the girlfriend I was talking about. Although she doesn’t remember it because it was just a game to us. I was her yeobo and she was mine. It was just a game but I already had feelings for her. So I always believed that it wasn’t pretend at all. I thought I lost her forever that’s why I told you guys to never speak of it ever again. But now that I’ve found her, I’m not willing to let her go.”, Jinyoung continued.

 Hearing Jinyoung’s words, Gongchan’s world collapse one by one. Andwae! Hyung likes her too, no he made it clear that he loves her too. Now it’s really on. There’s no way in this world I will let him be with Haengeun, he reminded himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Everything went to the way it was suppose to. Haengeun got over the fact that she will never be Jinyoung's first. She learned to accept the hard truth about it. While she was away, things are not going smoothly around B1A4. The moment of truth finally arrived. There are no secrets that remain secret. So how will this affect their friendship? This plan that they conspired, will it work?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Weeeeee! Look oh, I updated. XDD

 The truth is, the end is almost near. I still need to compose an epic ending for this. Wish me luck.

 ThanKYU to all my wonderful subscribers and readers. Love love love you all. Thanks for being patient! *mwuaahhh*