-Chapter seven

Complicated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm home!" Jiyeon shouted before she ran to Taehyung. "Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Let me see where you got hurt!" She kneed besides Taehyung who was on the couch, Taehyung just laid there and looked at her, not knowing what to respond first. "Do you want anything? Water? Food? Oh, did you eat-"

She didn't get a chance to continue what she was curious about, for Taehyung held on the back of her neck and brought her face close to his. Their lips locked each other. Jiyeon shut her eyes at the unexpected situation. Taehyung chuckled softly as he pushed her back gently to break the kiss. over his bottom lip, Taehyung laughed lightly. "I'm bored and I am not hurt anywhere," just before Jiyeon could speak, he continued, "but don't argue, it's your job to obey me." 

Jiyeon let out a sigh, she rolled her eyes, "fine, I'm going to cook for you then, SIR." She made her way to her room, throwing her bag onto the bed, Jiyeon heard a shout from the living room saying,

"OH, but before that, wash your mouth, it smells!" Laughter could be heard from downstairs. Jiyeon clenched her teeth and growled in her breath in frustration. 

"A*shole. I don't know what I like him in anymore. Spoilt brat." She cussed in her breath and get changed into some comfortable shirt; a black sleeveless hoodie and a pair of short sweatpants. As she was going downstairs, she remembered something, so she went back inside, walking to the bathroom, squeezing toothpaste on her toothbrush, and started to brushing her teeth irritably as she looked at herself in the mirror wondering why would she do that because it's like she believed smelled. 

Anyway, after Jiyeon was done brushing her teeth for 10 minutes straight, she went to the kitchen, but not before throwing a sick glare at Taehyung when she passed by him in the living room. He just laughed at her and continued to scroll through his phone. 

"A*shole." She uttered in anger. 

Jiyeon opened the fridge only to see that there was nothing to cook- nothing at all. So she went to Taehyung and told him about it.

"Oh, is that so? Fine for me, I'm eating out." 

"With this condition?" She asked, half worried though she was still mad at him. 

"Why?"

"Your mom's gonna scold me if something happens to you!"

"She doesn't care." He said plainly, his playful expression faded and she could see sorrow in his eyes. He then walked to his room with his broken leg. Jiyeon ran towards him and grabbed his arm that made Taehyung turn around to her, he stared into her eyes and she stared back at him and immediately pulled away her hand which was grabbing his. 

"What do you want?" He asked, coldly. 

"I... Am going... Too?" She said, a wide grin was plastered on her face, trying to convince Taehyung so she could take care of him on the way. Chuckling lightly, Taehyung poked her forehead using his index finger and mouthing a "no." 

Jiyeon stomped back to her room, thinking of how she couldn't afford to lose this job, how Taehyung could get hurt going out by himself, ending up thinking about everything and she just had to force herself to sleep in order to stop the negative thoughts. 

********* 

Meanwhile, school's seasons had ended. Suzy walked to Jungkook's classroom, waiting for him outside as he approached her with his sweet smile and grabbed her hand, "let's go, shall we?" He asked. 

The girls in school gave Suzy their death glares. Suzy looked at them one by one uncomfortably. She squeezed Jungkook's hand in nervousness, and Jungkook noticed. He gave those girls a look in irritation. 

"Jungkook oppa! Who's this nobody?!"

"Jungkook-ah, she's dating you? How?!"

"This girl?"

"Argh. Ew! Yak."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter